• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XV and FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 Active Time Report [Jump Festa 2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAbro

lezewi.gif

sogood.gif

The music is 100% Shimomura, with the pianos and violins and all her trademarks. Someone could argue it sounds a bit too much like KH.

yeah i know shes 100% on this :) shes great dont get me wrong, this music was just soooooooooooooooooooooooo different, sounded like it was from a different game by the end? just didnt sound like her style at all to me.

could be my brain is in shock mode because im so used to the 3 tracks we've had for thr past 8 years :p

the3ye

Dual audio only for demo? I wish they make dual subtitles as well.. I mean subtitles to follow japanese VO....not english one

Aeana

Sounds like the demo being limited to first-press copies of Type-0 was something that changed after the announcement of the demo. They're going to try to include something for all copies. What that something is is unknown.

Famassu

Right, and it takes years to develop the game. It's only been in production for two years.

Couple years would make it 4 years. Not out of the ordinary.
Yeah, but they might've moved to PS4 in early 2012 which would mean that they've already been in full production for closer to 3 years (and obviously didn't completely scrap everything done then, see 2010 gas station vs. 2014 gas station), so Q1 2016 would make it 4 years that it's been in full production, and this is AFTER all the years of pre- & early production until then. They are in mass content creating mode with a team of <300 people and are probably using fucktons of outsourcing for assets if some of the information from early 2014 is anything to go by. Usually when Square Enix has entered this phase in development (both development & marketing-wise), it doesn't take much more than 1-1,5 years for the game to be on store shelves. So Q1 2016 is still the most likely period they are aiming for, at this point.

Sounds like the demo being limited to first-press copies of Type-0 was something that changed after the announcement of the demo. They're going to try to include something for all copies. What that something is is unknown.

So basically a business decision?

Desi

very pleased that this and the Witcher series are taking towns to a whole new level. Reminds me of Ephemeral Fantasia's main city.

Trago

They really want Type-0 to sell lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom