• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XV and FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 Active Time Report [Jump Festa 2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famassu

Yeah, it's years away.
No it's not. That's how demos work and why they are such a PITA for developers when they are still in the middle of development. They have to make one portion of the game as close to the finished one as possible when the game is still only coming together, but that doesn't mean the rest of the game is in complete shambles, just that they aren't in a state that they feel comfortable showing them. They wouldn't have started showing the game at all this early if it's some late 2016 or beyond game.

It really is ridiculous how long this game has been in development. Can't have been in full production mode all that time though. The game would never be profitable. Hopefully with this they'll have developing for the new consoles down after this so they can actually do some new games before this gen fades out.

It hasn't been. Its only been in full PS4 development since Tabata joined.

two things i wasnt a fan of, the music, its very ff13-2 ish same thing with the titan battle reminds me of the opening boss battle from the ff13-2 game/demo... its so weird, each trailer this games identity is changing. this music does not sound like yoko s made it. i also feel like the camera and battle system are lookin less fluid and more janky like type 0. maybe this is just me but really weird vibes from this trailer.

No it's not. That's how demos work and why they are such a PITA for developers when they are still in the middle of development. They have to make one portion of the game as close to the finished one as possible when the game is still only coming together, but that doesn't mean the rest of the game is in complete shambles, just that they aren't in a state that they feel comfortable showing them. They wouldn't have started showing the game at all this early if it's some late 2016 or beyond game.

Totally agree. Too much info coming out for a game far away. I think we are getting really close especially with a demo coming soon as well.

wmlk

Right, and it takes years to develop the game. It's only been in production for two years.

Couple years would make it 4 years. Not out of the ordinary.

Aeana

They asked if English voice will be in the Japanese version. They said they'll have all languages available in the demo. They want to make it happen for the full version too.

LowParry

two things i wasnt a fan of, the music, its very ff13-2 ish same thing with the titan battle reminds me of the opening boss battle from the ff13-2 game/demo... its so weird, each trailer this games identity is changing. this music does not sound like yoko s made it. i also feel like the camera and battle system are lookin less fluid and more janky like type 0. maybe this is just me but really weird vibes from this trailer.

That's some crazy talk going on. The music is nothing like FF13-2.

Edit: And I think with dual audio, we're going to get a worldwise release. Otherwise I'm importing.

sensui-tomo

They asked if English voice will be in the Japanese version. They said they'll have all languages available in the demo.

Since we know type-0 hd is dual audio, if this is a sign that SE is gonna make this game dual audio i'll be happy for the options.

Lucent

They asked if English voice will be in the Japanese version. They said they'll have all languages available in the demo. They want to make it happen for the full version too.

Nice. I'll give the dub a chance though. I guess I'll try both since I can play through the demo a couple times at least and see which I prefer.

benzy

lezewi.gif

Famassu

The music is 100% Shimomura, with the pianos and violins and all her trademarks. Someone could argue it sounds a bit too much like KH.

I have a weird problem with my headphones. It sounds like there's someone constantly booing Tabata lol.

Anyway, good for dual audio. Hopefully the full game is also like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom