• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XV and FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 Active Time Report [Jump Festa 2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there a PC port coming? Or is that a hallucination?

Please tell me you know something I don't. lol

Game is looking really freaking good. Kind of weird thinking about how this was announced before I started high school and I am about to finish my last year of college with this seemingly coming out in 2016 if we are freaking lucky.

Time flies by pretty fast.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
That's the entire selling point, yeah. While you can't take the car off the road, you can walk basically anywhere.

Naw dood they have already shown you can drive offroad. There may be some limitations in terms of terrains. I guess we'll just have to wait* and see.

*years

thuway

Game is looking really freaking good. Kind of weird thinking about how this was announced before I started high school and I am about to finish my last year of college with this seemingly coming out in 2016 if we are freaking lucky.

I know nothing. I own a PS4 and a PC, so it's no big loss for me either way. PS4 version for sure :)- PC on top.

raven777

B5Rj1iRCEAAUkY0.jpg

LuuKyK

Thats one ugly PS4. To be fair I don't think there is many that actually look good aside from the 20th anniversary and the Slime one.

komorebi

Isn't there a PC port coming? Or is that a hallucination?

Nothing's been announced but its a virtual guarantee. This game has been a yen vaccuum for the past 10 years so it'll released and re-released until the end of time. Plus the XIII trilogy being ported
(completely half-assedly)
bodes well for FFXV.

Elfstruck

Yeh, I was in middle school when Versus was announced and now I'm almost out of college. xD

We still don't know the Luna/Stella situation.

I don't expect to find it out until E3 at least.

Honestly, at this point of time, they're notably skeevy on the major plot points. They're only mildly touching on the aspects of the invasion, etc, even though they continue to tease them.

I expect there'll be a story blow-out of a "Surprise! All the dark, political war stuff that we never showed are in here!", and then they'll start talking about Luna/Stella.

Mory Dunz

So Noctis had the most emotion? Heh.
And his voice is fine. It sounds familiar.

Southern accent for a mechanic? Sure...I guess. Still hate the outfit though.

thuway

That might be the most frankenstein looking console I've ever seen this side of Frozen (someone please get this reference).

Dugna

Going to be honest, I thought the first red PS4 would have involved Persona 5. Owell I still hope there is a red PS4 for Persona 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom