• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Finally: Freeloader for Wii

VOOK said:
I doubt many more people will get it tomorrow, it seems to be a clusterfuck no matter where you ordered it from.

Aye, a few people claim to have it, but until i see video evidence, i will not believe it.

its now monday afternoon and my order supposedly shipped on Thursday.. even with second class p+p, it really should have arrived today. I give my local games store a call if they got any.

In any case, some supposedly have the loader but no photographic evidence.. hmm...

Burli

Pringo
I sent codejunkies an email asking to cancel my order and got it from another site (Divenio I think the name is?).

Eitherway, they've dispatched it on special delivery already, so I should get it tomorrow before noon. Luck has it now that codejunkies have most probably processed my order anyway and sent me the freeloader, because they're shit.

Anyway, if I happen to get both the freeloader and NMH tomorrow, I will post pics of it working.

Nocebo

Burli said:
Eitherway, they've dispatched it on special delivery already, so I should get it tomorrow before noon.
Did you also get the "Preship status no cancelation" update? If so how long did it take from then to it being shipped?

Dascu

batbeg said:
:-\ It better fucking ship today or at the latest tomorrow if they already took the money.
A friend of mine's status has been on In Process/Paid/Unshipped since Thursday or so. I wouldn't get my hopes up, if I were you.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Woo-hoo My freeloader has been shipped from Gameseek (after placing the order around 11am) and should be here 2moz :D

Bloody NMH here I come!

Hopefully code junkies will cancel my order after my e-mail.

Oh and I will post photographic evidence of NMH working with the freeloader (or it not working..)

Dascu

You know, this is getting really ironic.

Travis Touchdown said:
I know a lot of gamers out there don't have much patience. At least, that's what Bishop, the dude at the video store said.
:lol

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
dabookerman said:
I have done the same. I will not order the freeloader again till tomorrow. Many people will get theirs tomorrow, so at least we will know if it works or not.
I've ordered it on divineo.co.uk immediately after sending the cancellation mail this morning.
And then, just minutes ago, I got back on codejunkies and my order had changed to Paid / Unshipped. I was sure they would have done this.
But I don't mind if they ship it, I needed another one for my gf after all (I had planned to get it later).

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Jocchan said:
And then, just minutes ago, I got back on codejunkies and my order had changed to Paid / Unshipped. I was sure they would have done this.

Just checked mine and yup.. In Process / Paid / Unshipped

fuckers must have decided to put it through after receiving my e-mail.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Label said:

Or after my angry ones.

Rogultgot

Brawl has shipped, I can track that fine (good old Fedex) but Play Asia have yet to actually charge me any money.
Codejunkies have taken my money, it says that they've shipped it but I can't return it or track my order. Divineo have NOT taken my money and it says that it's shipped, dunno if that's a lie or not though and I can't track that one either.

I may recieve two Freeloaders. :| Not cool!

Label said:

Me too, I never emailed them. Guess they got them in, nice of them to tell us.

TreIII

Well, I got a bit more clarification on why my Wii Freeloader shipment hasn't appeared on UPS yet, despite having a UPS tracking number.

According to a guy I called up at Codejunkies, the stuff won't actually appear on UPS until it's scanned in, following the game being shipped from the UK.

I'm hoping that, from it being shipped on Friday, I should stand to see it in the US by the end of this week...now it's just on Nintendo get me my replacement Wii...hurry up, damnit! :lol

Just got an email from UPS saying that my order just shipped (thought it shipped on thursday?!) and it gave me a trackign order.. yay i guess!

Fuck sake. I emailed Codejunkies 3 times asking for cancellation. No replies.
I ordered way back on the 29th, this is a fucking joke.

Who else is waiting for dispatch for CJ or asked for cancellation?

Same - UPS generated e-mail said it billing info received today, estimated delivery March 17th. Sucks since it said it shipped last week. At least it will be here in time for importing Kart from Japan.

Jokeropia

dabookerman said:
I am, and I ordered the same day as you too. A Swedish site (I'm from Sweden) I've used a few times claims to get it in stock on the 12th, so if that's the case I'll wait until then before trying to cancel my codejunkies order.

Jokeropia said:
I am, and I ordered the same day as you too. A Swedish site (I'm from Sweden) I've used a few times claims to get it in stock on the 12th, so if that's the case I'll wait until then before trying to cancel my codejunkies order.

I would try now, seriously. Email them numerous times.

Jokeropia

I could, but I haven't gotten my No More Heroes copy yet either (it has shipped, though) and I'm playing Ace Attorney 4 now anyway.

[Nintex]

painey said:
what a cluster fuck of a thread.
I think we should open a new one once the Freeloaders have been shipped and we actually have some hands-on experiences. Mine should be here tommorow or wednesday. I don't have any US games yet, Smash Bros. on friday at the earliest although I could try some NTSC Gamecube games.

Ramenman

[Nintex] said:
I think we should open a new one once the Freeloaders have been shipped and we actually have some hands-on experiences.

*Says Hi* :D

Still no banner for it, though. Not a big deal for me, but GAF seems to love them.

Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.

If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our privacy policy you may contact us using the information below:

* By E-Mail: privacy@codejunkies.com
* By Phone: 01785 810800

I wonder, if calling that number will bypass the stupid £1 a minute number.

I have a US console but i have a NTSC-JPN GC game, PAL GC games and i can rent PAL wii games easily.

Will start a new thread and give impressions when i have the disc on hand.

batbeg

I'm pretty sure ramenman already has a thread made, just no point it starting it until we have authentic impressions.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
dabookerman said:
Fuck sake. I emailed Codejunkies 3 times asking for cancellation. No replies.
I ordered way back on the 29th, this is a fucking joke.

I asked for a cancellation, also ordered the same day as you.

Heard fuck all from them though.

Ramenman

flipping_heck said:
I have a US console but i have a NTSC-JPN GC game, PAL GC games and i can rent PAL wii games easily.

Will start a new thread and give impressions when i have the disc on hand.

Well, as batbeg pointed out I already have an OP made for a thread, I just don't want to post a thread now like the party is on if it turns out to be as fucked up as CJ's processing with orders.
Also I plan to update it everytime a Gaffer confirms a game to be working with the Freeloader, so if you can test it and it works, please send me a PM and I'll post the thread as soon as possible :)

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Ramenman said:
Well, as batbeg pointed out I already have an OP made for a thread, I just don't want to post a thread now like the party is on if it turns out to be as fucked up as CJ's processing with orders.
Also I plan to update it everytime a Gaffer confirms a game to be working with the Freeloader, so if you can test it and it works, please send me a PM and I'll post the thread as soon as possible :)

The second the freeloader comes through my door I will test my US copy of NMH with it, as well as taking picture/video evidence and PM you!

Hopefully it will be here 2moz morning :D

Dachande

I bought one from dvd.co.uk, who say they'll get some in 2-3 days. Considering my NMH hasn't shipped yet, I can deal with that if that ends up as the case.

Dascu

Dascu said:
A friend of mine's status has been on In Process/Paid/Unshipped since Thursday or so. I wouldn't get my hopes up, if I were you.
Oh, I take this back: His Freeloader copy shipped from Codejunkies today.

lopaz

Banned
They are still encouraging orders with a huge banner on their front page. Ultimate scum. AND my smash copy just shipped. RAWR

Kuran

Banned
How does this work with the online modes? PAL Wii's can't play against NTSC Wii's.. or is it just the games themselves that have this restriction?

bryehn

dabookerman said:

JC.gif

Top Bottom