• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Finally: Freeloader for Wii

Ramenman

Label said:
The second the freeloader comes through my door I will test my US copy of NMH with it, as well as taking picture/video evidence and PM you!

Hopefully it will be here 2moz morning :D

Thanks, I'll do my best.

Kuran

Banned
So you can go online in US Brawl, when playing on a PAL console?

(Previous post got lost in the last page..)

lopaz

Banned
dabookerman said:
Ok, Codejunkies, im trying to do the return item method of cancelling. But the box im supposed to select isnt there.

???

Oh yeah, the checkbox next to the item appears to be gone, maybe they removed it cause most of their customers are wanting to cancel?

Cherubae

lopaz said:
Oh yeah, the checkbox next to the item appears to be gone, maybe they removed it cause most of their customers are wanting to cancel?

Or perhaps the item has shipped?

I too have received the email from UPS with a now-valid tracking code. Mine doesn't have an expected delivery date yet though.

dabookerman said:
Ok, Codejunkies, im trying to do the return item method of cancelling. But the box im supposed to select isnt there.

???
This is apparently a bug that happens when you select an item an click on "return items". After this, whether or not you fill or send the return/cancellation form, once you go back to the order details page, the checkbox will have disappeared... I know this because this is exactly what happened to me, and to quite a few people apparently.

According to UPS tracking, my item arrived at Tamworth 6am this morning... i live like 40 minutes away from Tamworth.. where is my Freeloader!!!??

ATTENTION

If you wish to cancel your order with codejunkies, ring up the land line number

01785 810800

They will put you through and just say you sent emails and stuff and they will instantly cancel for you.

Order Number: 3152
Order Time: 29/02/2008 17:35:15
Current Status: Cancelled
Payment Method: Credit Card
Promotional Code(s):
Special Instructions:

dabookerman said:
ATTENTION

If you wish to cancel your order with codejunkies, ring up the land line number

01785 810800

They will put you through and just say you sent emails and stuff and they will instantly cancel for you.

Order Number: 3152
Order Time: 29/02/2008 17:35:15
Current Status: Cancelled
Payment Method: Credit Card
Promotional Code(s):
Special Instructions:
Done, thanks for this. The operator has been surprisingly nice despite my total inability to actually speak english intelligibly, so I could fortunately get through this without too much troubles...Anyway, with this issue settled, I guess the wait resumes for me. Here is hoping this other site doesn't pull a codejunkies on me...

LOL!!!
I pre-ordered the game back in September
JUst got an email in an old account sayong my order shipped..... do i need to buy a Freeloader now then?
:lol :lol :lol

Shafto

I still can't get my NTSC Gamecube games to work, so if someone else has confirmation, i'd like it please. I also still have no NTSC Wii Games to try.

Kafel

Banned
Shafto said:
I still can't get my NTSC Gamecube games to work, so if someone else has confirmation, i'd like it please. I also still have no NTSC Wii Games to try.

You seem to be the only one to have a freeloader, and for a long time. Yet you have no games to try it ...

How did you manage to get the FL that early ?

Shafto

I have no idead, but it's right here

kb9n39.jpg

Dascu said:
Is that number you posted free of charge? And can you dial it from Belgium, or do I need to add a prefix to the number or something?

That number is Landline. They have it hidden away, it will cost you, but at a standard rate rather then premium rate. It is the cheapest solution to cancelling. You have to dial +441785 810800.

legend166

Kafel said:
You seem to be the only one to have a freeloader, and for a long time. Yet you have no games to try it ...

How did you manage to get the FL that early ?

I get the feeling he downloaded a torrent of it.

Shafto

Well, if you'd checked my previous collection of posts, you may also have seen the link i'm sure I included to divineo.co.uk, who biozarrely sent it to me super-fast. Trsut me, I was as gobsmacked when it turned up as any of you are.

Got mine today - have no import games yet though, waiting for smash to arrive.

Method of use is bizaare - you put it in. The GC/Wii discs spin and then the screen warps like something's wrong with your TV, then the drive stops spinning. At this point you're meant to put the other disc in and hit play as normal.

Jesus, it's like one giant mastermind coordinated all the events so all the people who already had the freeloader wouldn't have any import game to try them, and all the people who had imported games wouldn't have any freeloader to make them work...
What a clusterfuck indeed :lol .

batbeg

I would love to cancel mine but I have to have credit for my phone to make outward calls, and I have no money to buy some :(

They need to sort out their shitty service. They're awesome for giving us the chance to do imports, but God damn they have problems.

Good to hear someone has Gamecube games working, though, I can't wait til I can finally play BKO.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Stormbringer said:
Jesus, it's like one giant mastermind coordinated all the events so all the people who already had the freeloader wouldn't have any import game to try them, and all the people who had imported games wouldn't have any freeloader to make them work...

I got everything set up for when it comes, i just need the fucking thing.

Haunted

Stormbringer said:
:lol

legend199 said:
I get the feeling he downloaded a torrent of it.
If his Wii could read burned discs, he wouldn't really need a freeloader now, would he?

VOOK said:
I got everything set up for when it comes, i just need the fucking thing.
Well, of course, the time will come when everyone will have everything they need. But for now, it's like everything is suspended in time, and everyone is here, waiting rather anxiously to see what's going to happen... And well, damn, I fear for the moment when everyone will receive their long awaited package all at the SAME DAMN TIME, and rush to the internet to post ecstatic impressions (or...angry posts for having bought a useless thing that doesn't work at all. You choose) crashing the internet because of this...Either way, I hope to be at the love/hate party.

zoukka

I'm placing my order to divineo.co.uk (thanks dude!) and cancelling the codejunkies shit right after work.

EDIT: What's a "land line number"?

zoukka said:
I'm placing my order to divineo.co.uk (thanks dude!) and cancelling the codejunkies shit right after work.

EDIT: What's a "land line number"?

It will cost the same as you calling someones house in the UK

Burli

Pringo
I have the freeloader now, but no games, haw. It's amazing how everyone either has one or the other. Eitherway, Divineo is great, next day delivery for the same price as codejunkies normal delivery.

Top Bottom