• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem 3DS coming to NA

Well there's the fortune teller dude, the CG with romance portraits, the romantic convos. I mean you're not taking them on a date and doing the multiple choice thing, but eventually they get married and kids show up.

I see what you're saying about reusing older characters in different ways in subsequent DLC (or subsequent appearances). For that to be effective I think it'd have to be episodic content, not just a single map where you go and recruit them in different situations.

A lot of the current DLC IS episodic though, telling a separate, kind of weird alternate story.

The fortune teller dude is tucked away just outside of the start menu and the CG romance portraits are minor. Again, it reminds me more of VC3's CG portraits that you get when you clear a character story.

The romantic convos are sort of a moot point since most RPG's have romance anyway. I'd be more surprised and disappointed if your self made character was the only one that could do it.

Top Bottom