• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

Neiteio

Cynthia x Gerome is hella OTP man. Check it out.
Just to be clear, you guys also tried Gerome x Severa, right? So you know that between the two, Cythnia's the more interesting one?

Also, if I have them partner-swap, will Severa x Brady be interesting?

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Just to be clear, you guys also tried Gerome x Severa, right? So you know that between the two, Cythnia's the more interesting one?

Also, if I have them partner-swap, will Severa x Brady be interesting?

There's actually some kinda development with Cynthia unlike the sudden love because you have a beautiful face with Severa. Severa and Brady just make a club.

Moonlight

Banned
You need to make Severa and Owain happen. The S-Rank turns the whole support on its' head in the best way. I don't know who I'd stick Brady with, but definitely not Severa or Cynthia. I made the mistake of doing Brady/Cynthia on my first run. Never again.

Kincaido

Brady x Noire is hella good. OTP material possibly. I gave him to Morgan though because she needed a partner and he gives her +9 magic when he's a sage.

Oxx

Lissa: Owain
Maribelle: Brady
Olivia: Inigo
Sumia: Cynthia
Sully: Kjelle
Tharja: Noire
Miriel: Laurent
Cordelia: Severa
Cherche: Gerome
Nowi: Nah
Panne: Yarne

Morgan and Lucina are self-explanatory.

I still have to get Maribelle, Olivia, Sumia, Cordelia, Nowi, and Panne babied-up. This game is going to take a while.

Kincaido

Mini Anna would've been too gdlk. IntSys didn't want her to take the spotlight from Morgan
and Severa.

Thanks bruhs

Still need Brady, Laurent, Yarne and Nah

Which poor bastards do I force to commit bestiality/pedophilia for the team? (I don't care how old she really is)

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks bruhs

Still need Brady, Laurent, Yarne and Nah

Which poor bastards do I force to commit bestiality/pedophilia for the team? (I don't care how old she really is)

Donnel gives Nah Galeforce, Sol, and Armsthrift. Gaius would give her Galeforce, and Sol if you pass it down from him (he gets Hero via fighter so Nah would not get it herself).

And Yarne is a good physical character, Vaike gives him good caps + Hero class, and Gregor also gives good caps and Myrmidon + Mercenary.

Kincaido

Why do you people marry if you don't want to be with them? Fucking idiots. Fuck the Cordelia haters.

I will forever be haunted by what could have been.

Hopefully next game you can marry one of her sisters and have a kid!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
It baffles me that so many people marry for personality anyway. I'm holding off on all my kid marriages so I can determine who I'm generally going to pair with who in battle for stat-support purposes and let them S-rank for the support boost.

It baffles me that so many people marry for personality anyway. I'm holding off on all my kid marriages so I can determine who I'm generally going to pair with who in battle for stat-support purposes and let them S-rank for the support boost.
Having just one stat/class based marriage is what led me to my current predicament. I'll never make that mistake again.

Next time, everything will be personality based.

Jintor

What, you think we're going to get giant falcons in this setting? GET REAL.

*pats his pet dragon-thing*

Anyway, technically they're Falcoknights.

Kincaido

Cordelia definitely wouldn't be someone you'd get the avatar to go for if you want optimal stats/skills for every unit. Severa becomes a beast no matter what. I don't understand why anyone would make their avatar be the last person to marry. Most people get their avatar married first.

So when Astra triggers can each invidual attack trigger Sol too?

No. Only one skill can activate with each attack.

ohlawd

That ain't true love!

Kincaido

"Do I look like my mother in this?"

Not cute at all when you say it Male Morgan. Kinda creepy. Even to me.

Maybe I'm just too attached to female version <3

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Cordelia definitely wouldn't be someone you'd get the avatar to go for if you want optimal stats/skills for every unit. Severa becomes a beast no matter what. I don't understand why anyone would make their avatar be the last person to marry. Most people get their avatar married first.

Holding off for one of the spotpass characters? I could see waiting so Morgan could get Shadowgift. Wouldn't bother with it myself since she would have access to Sorcerer, or unless someone just really wants to use a Sage with dark magic, but +2 magic isn't really worth the wasted skill slot and worse defense/res.

That ain't true love!

If we go by these support convos most of them are going to be itching for divorce before a sequel could be set regardless.

My pawns don't need no love.

Enjoying the game, but can I just say, enemy reinforcements from forts that you've already had a character inside of is fucking bullshit. I lost 3 team mates in the battle against
The Mad King
because of this reason.

It's just cheap man.

one_kill

Yeah, it's crazy to think that people don't want to spend the time and the effort to get the best units.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, it's crazy to think that people don't want to spend the time and the effort to get the best units.

Doesn't take any more time to match characters statistically than it does personality-wise. If anything it probably takes less since you don't have to take the time to raise everyone's supports up before marrying them off.

Resilient

Oh man, I tried with this game, I really did. I quit at Chapter 20. Was just too much of the same for me and I couldn't handle the need to grind at the point. Was fun, but overstayed it's welcome with too many filler chapters.

Torraz

Now at chapter 20 . it's becoming pretty hard.

Any advice for my chrom. He's a level 20 lord and now 20 great lord. Not sure how to further level hin.

demidar

Started fighting promoted units, getting the shit kicked out of me.

So many 30 damage, 7 move speed, 23 speed units. And then the reinforcements...

Dunkelgrau

Is the permadeath function active while playing DLC?

I recruited Marth in the first DLC, Ike was killed during battle. Was there a chance to recruit Ike, too?

Top Bottom