• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem if |Import OT| ~Should I Marry My Siblings Or Should I Kill Them?~

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
So there is currently no way to transfer a digital save to a cartridge on the 3DS right? Tempted to grab the digital version to get started the same time as everyone else while I wait for that SE.

wait hold up

Iwata: How does it differ from the last game?

Maeda: A character can take on the class of their spouse. For example, if an Armor Knight marries a Ninja, they can become a Ninja. So people will need to put a lot of thought into their choice of spouse.

none of the earlybirds mentioned this? lmao

LordJim

How the hell did that not get leaked?

It did

MIID_H_マスタープルフ: レベル10以上の下級兵種が、上級兵種になれる
Master Proof: Level 10 Prepromote -> Promote

MIID_H_パラレルプルフ: 自身の素質で、レベルそのままで別兵種になれる
Parallel Proof: Turn into another class with current level.

MIID_H_マリッジプルフ: 支援S相手により、レベルそのままで別兵種に
Marriage Proof: (Based on S-Rank Partner?), turn into another class with current level

MIID_H_バディプルフ: 支援A+相手により、レベルそのままで別兵種に
Buddy Proof: (Based on A+ Rank Partner?), turn into another class with current level

MIID_H_エターナルプルフ: レベル最大の時(下級以外)、+5レベル成長可
Eternal Proof: When you are maxed out in level (promoted), your max level goes up by 5

MIID_H_チャイルドプルフ: これを持っていた者限定、成長した上級兵種に
Child Proof: Turns the holder into a promoted class JUST FOR THAT CHARACTER. As in, a class locked to that character.

It did

MIID_H_マスタープルフ: レベル10以上の下級兵種が、上級兵種になれる
Master Proof: Level 10 Prepromote -> Promote

MIID_H_パラレルプルフ: 自身の素質で、レベルそのままで別兵種になれる
Parallel Proof: Turn into another class with current level.

MIID_H_マリッジプルフ: 支援S相手により、レベルそのままで別兵種に
Marriage Proof: (Based on S-Rank Partner?), turn into another class with current level

MIID_H_バディプルフ: 支援A+相手により、レベルそのままで別兵種に
Buddy Proof: (Based on A+ Rank Partner?), turn into another class with current level

MIID_H_エターナルプルフ: レベル最大の時(下級以外)、+5レベル成長可
Eternal Proof: When you are maxed out in level (promoted), your max level goes up by 5

MIID_H_チャイルドプルフ: これを持っていた者限定、成長した上級兵種に
Child Proof: Turns the holder into a promoted class JUST FOR THAT CHARACTER. As in, a class locked to that character.

it got datamined, but I'm surprised nobody playing through the game normally noticed this

edit: also works with A+ rank eh....also now we know what the 40 level cap was from

Honestly the Eshop price that includes both light and dark scenarios isn't too bad.

The question is...do I want to buy this right now? :p

it's still a game worth, as you need to buy dlc for another path

Edit: speaking of which, probably better to put the path DLC price in OT. iirc it is 2000 yen

I'm not sure if you are joking

but

You are sadly correct.

I wish I was.

HOPEFULLY all 3 paths are on one cart for the NA Collectors edition or Special edition and I'll just spend the extra $20-30 and just get that.

I will buy both games (as carts fuck Nintendo's crappy DLC download methods) if I have to but I'd prefer not too.

Wait this is coming out tomorrow? Then why does the rest of the world have to wait until 2016?

NoE likely just began work on localization. Which involves getting VA's, line translations, editing, censorship, tweaking glitches and the like.

A year is being optimistic. Likely Holiday 2016.

Spinluck

Three.

The third version is digital only.

Yep.

Three versions (third versions is locked behind dlc).

UpOf9FR.gif

Xenoflare

I wish I was.

HOPEFULLY all 3 paths are on one cart for the NA Collectors edition or Special edition and I'll just spend the extra $20-30 and just get that.

I will buy both games (as carts fuck Nintendo's crappy DLC download methods) if I have to but I'd prefer not too.

I mean I kept thinking back to the Treehouse stream.

DIFFICULT CHOICES GUYS MHMM VERY VERY DIFFICULT

Get everyone to be your friends if you pay up

Xenoflare

Are we kids now?

I mean they're doing it because they KNOW people will pay just for that. Kudos to them for being good capitalists.

It's still shitty.

FE:Fates is probably the first game I'm buying the CE not because I want to but because it's probably the cheapest way to experience everything.

Damn Nintendo is smart on this one.

Knowing how supply is always constrained for Nintendo limited items I'm not too thrilled to hunt one down.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
FE:Fates is probably the first game I'm buying the CE not because I want to but because it's probably the cheapest way to experience everything.

Knowing how supply is always constrained for Nintendo limited items I'm not too thrilled to hunt one down.
Pretty sure just buying a single copy of either game and downloading the other two routes is still a bit cheaper, but the SE is still a hell of a lot more appealing for a variety of reasons.

I'm making sure to pre-order one ASAP at the least visited gamestop I know of around me.

Speaking of gamestop, bit OT but I can't help it, they had employees wear Splatoon squid hats for the launch and they are SOOOOOOOOOO HYPE. I want one.

Pretty sure just buying a single copy of either game and downloading the other two routes is still a bit cheaper, but the SE is still a hell of a lot more appealing for a variety of reasons.

A) Someone posted the box for it in the Persona 5 thread and holy shit is it beautiful.

B) I need it on one fucking cart.

it's not that cheaper though

rhandino

Banned
wait, from what I gathered it's like we are getting 3 full Fire Emblem games?

I knew that 3rd Path was going to be
not chose any of the kingdoms

This really seems like the ultimate Fire Emblem game =D

Top Bottom