• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida gov. declares state of emergency before Richard Spencer speech

Nazi's were punched.

DMhvPZjUQAATBl3.jpg

Why do nazi skinheads wear red suspenders anyway?

https://twitter.com/nationalparke/status/921128643337838592

The absolute mind-bending mental gymnastics that the media will go through to keep from calling someone a racist or a Nazi still surprises me.

It's unreal. Never forget:

sexy-nazi-3-701x709.jpg

Why do nazi skinheads wear red suspenders anyway?

I don't really know for sure but my gut says they're punks that grew out of the Punk Rock scene. Apparently they didn't get the message "Nazi punks fuck off.

Yeah it's not like the Oslo shooter or the OK City bomber was called a terrorist, ever. Oh wait.

Anyway, I went to the speach. I really wish people chilled with the disruption and stupid "fuck you" questions that wasted time during the Q&A. I was next in line for a question and it would have been great.

"You have been adamant about the cause of death of the woman who died at Charlotesville, Heather. You claim she died of a heart attack, but an autopsy showed that was not the case. Why do you spread fake news?"

It would have been epic. But nah people gotta get their insults in. I was SO close. Oh well, I won't complain much. I enjoyed it very much and it was definitely worth the drive from Jacksonville.

ITT we learn that the OKC bombing was after 9/11?

-MB-

All those people claiming that this was either staged or the guy was an FBI plant lol. They really are so delusional they will cry foul even if they are faced with the horrible truth.

Top Bottom