• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flower (PSN)

Jim

Rapping Granny said:
I am suprised there isn;t alot of footage for this game.

want more videos.

Even that one dev diary video the PS Blog posted has massive spoiler type things. It would seriously ruin the game.

Sinister Hatter

Neo Member
This would so be a Day 1 for me, but I wont have the funds on my card till the 15th :( I hate being a poor college student.

Can't wait to play, a demo would make me so happy.

sarcoa

Valkyr Junkie said:
I skipped through it and saw a
street
, so I hope not :/
The feb 9th video? There was a small piece of art from a previously unseen level, but I wouldn't have recognized it as anything spoilery if I hadn't already played through the game.

Jim

rocksolidaudio said:
i mean, it's nothing beyond the 3-level demo the press previewed the hell out of a few months ago.

It shows part of the end sequence and a little bit beyond the 3rd stage during the "behind the scenes" parts. I guess "knowing" what they are after playing through them makes it seem more like spoilers to me.

Hero of Canton, I disagress with your last statement. I'm replaying my favourite levels, some I've done three-four times now, and they still seem to get me every time. Also, you don't really give credit to the music which is completely ridiculously amazing and uplifting at times... it's like that section at the end of FF9, with "Towards That Gate" playing, but it just goes on and on and on and you go "O___________o" and then BAM - solemn.

Dammit, gonna go play now again.

SiegfriedFM said:
Hero of Canton, I disagress with your last statement. I'm replaying my favourite levels, some I've done three-four times now, and they still seem to get me every time.

Fair enough. I still think it's a great game, it's just not quite as dazzling.

Also, you don't really give credit to the music which is completely ridiculously amazing and uplifting at times

True. I had a word count, though, so out it went. I could have gone on for a couple of thousand more words if I'd been able. Lovely, lovely game. The final stage is just euphoric.

Liberty4all

Banned
I can't wait for this to hit. I made a thread about it over at PA, surprised it hasn't been getting more attention.

Reminds me of a more soothing version of Rez but with the same ability to put one into a trancelike state.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Bamelin said:
I can't wait for this to hit. I made a thread about it over at PA, surprised it hasn't been getting more attention.

Reminds me of a more soothing version of Rez but with the same ability to put one into a trancelike state.
I really like the two pictures you included in your post. Do you have them in high res?

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Gamespot review is out - 8/10, with a summary: "Flower is a gorgeously crafted fable, and though short, it's genuinely mesmerising."

Bugnology said:
I am buying flower, but 3,99€ for Noby? lol
I will buy it too! :D PSN has some good prices.

For all The crap the PS3 and Sony has taken, they have been the most consumer friendly company this Gen. PSN Doesn't get nearly as much love from the Gaming media as it should.

soldat7

Trailblazer said:
For all The crap the PS3 and Sony has taken, they have been the most consumer friendly company this Gen. PSN Doesn't get nearly as much love from the Gaming media as it should.

flOw was an amazing game and I'm VERY excited about Flower. The game looks stunning.

And your avatar is brilliant:

slk6tw.gif

Proc

Will probably just watch hi-res movies of this one unless if the reception is overwhelmingly positive tomorrow.

Mik2121

I'll be buying this today (in about 3 hours) or if I don't have time today, tomorrow via the Japanese store (the one I have in my main account).

Can't wait to play it!!

Top Bottom