• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Lightning

Banned
99917_JB29dX1dpIk.jpg

Thank you based Simeone!
Zenit wil struggle but the EPL and Bundesliga teams have it the hardest.

Arsenal will draw one of the following:

Bayern, Atletico, PSG, Barcelona, Madrid

City will draw:

Dortmund, Atletico, PSG, Barcelona, Madrid

Leverkusen will draw:

Chelsea, Atletico, PSG, Barcelona, Madrid

Schalke will draw:

United, Atletico, PSG, Barcelona, Madrid

rodvik

His comments about diving and his desire to cement a place for United and England have markedly intensified my loathing.

He really is a prick. And it's possible that we made him one. Might have been a nice bloke when he imagined that his ceiling was Villa, perhaps Everton if he was lucky.

Then a fucking Wonka elevator trip to Old Trafford, and certain "TWAT" sectors of his brain start to hum and link up.

Nah he was on his way to being a prick before he moved to you lot. He demanded to take every free kick, was flouncing around whenever he didnt get the ball exactly where he thought it should go. He would have become a full on prick even if he had stayed.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
827194272.gif

Holtby's goal last night was so good.

Edit: wait Scum is banned now? noooooooo

This is no football thread...it's a tomb.

Zenit wil struggle but the EPL and Bundesliga teams have it the hardest.

Arsenal will draw one of the following:

Bayern, Atletico, PSG, Barcelona, Madrid

City will draw:

Dortmund, Atletico, PSG, Barcelona, Madrid

Leverkusen will draw:

Chelsea, Atletico, PSG, Barcelona, Madrid

Schalke will draw:

United, Atletico, PSG, Barcelona, Madrid

I want you guys to draw PSG and knock them out. Please, it would really help.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOL nice Hitcher!
3AQmK.gif
did you spare him on your first playthrough? I pushed him off the edge immediately.

I wanted that helmet. pls understand

Thank god you are back! Did you request your ban then?
thanks! (to everyone as well <3)

Yeah, I stopped myself from going on and on about Gala and our (#deserved) exit ad nauseam. I was doing you guys a favor
KuGsj.gif

Welcome back Yurt, why'd you ban yourself?

Yeah? Are you sure I wasn't banned for my 'sick post', you snake.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

LOOOOL nice Hitcher!
3AQmK.gif
did you spare him on your first playthrough? I pushed him off the edge immediately.

I wanted that helmet. pls understand

thanks! (to everyone as well <3)

Yeah, I stopped myself from going on and on about Gala and our (#deserved) exit ad nauseam. I was doing you guys a favor
KuGsj.gif

Yeah? Are you sure I wasn't banned for my 'sick post', you snake.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I let him be thinking his creepiness would be a red herring and he'd turn out to be useful at some point. Didn't know what was happening until there were already 4 corpses in the Nexus and a couple of missing NPCs. Think I might even have restarted the game cos he killed the magic merchant or something, and I used magic a lot in DeSo

3 MONTHS TIL DS2

What platform are you playing it on?

GorillaJu

I was pro-DmC since day one, as a fan of NT as a studio in general, I really was looking forward to it. I still haven't played it though D:

Blablurn

I was pro-DmC since day one, as a fan of NT as a studio in general, I really was looking forward to it. I still haven't played it though D:

It won't run away. But it's really good. It takes a lot for a game these days to make me wanna finish it. And it took only 3 sittings to finish DmC. I liked the story. The way they presented it. Graphics were awesome too (played the PC version in Ultra/1080p).

Yurt :D

--

Brilliant piece about De Jong published by WhoScored: http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/m...ti-Regista-De-Jong-Playing-his-Part-for-Milan
ibxQR5tr7qTMBj.jpg

ibmrL6Hw8zWbee.jpg

For a man of small stature, he was a giant, wrote La Gazzetta dello Sport. He screened the back four, organised his troops and read Ajax’s play as though it were a book he knew off by heart. A former student of theirs through the `90s and early 2000s, de Jong questioned what he was taught. “Even if I came through at Ajax, good football as an end itself doesn’t interest me,” he said. “My objective is success. You can have it by going down many different paths
YES.

I also bought his shirt yesterday, paid 70 euros after I managed to put every patch and discount ever created on it.

Jack cw

I finished DmC Devil May Cry. Pretty good game.

in before jack mentions my crying about DMC4 going multi

Haha, that day you were more pissed than Bayern losing the CL against Inter and Chelsea combined :D Nevermind, after Platinum Games latest releases, there is seriously no reason for me to play a game by the creators of Enslaved and fucking Heavenly Sword.

Blablurn

Haha, that day you were more pissed than Bayern losing the CL against Inter and Chelsea combined :D Nevermind, after Platinum Games latest releases, there is seriously no reason for me to play a game by the creators of Enslaved and fucking Heavenly Sword.

Back then I cared about video games. Today I just care for shocking news which fullfill my heart for 5 minutes and then leave me empty again.

Woah, always thought his passing was pretty poor at City. Maybe he keeps it more simple at Milan?

Only five of his 961 passes this season have been classified as key. A lot are short and side-to-side

Most of his work consists of tackling/pressing and then passing the ball to a player near him (usually Montolivo) to get the rest of the team moving. Simple job, sure, but he fits perfectly with Monto and from time to time he does awesome things like this one (his only assist so far. A beautiful one, imo).

Jack cw

Back then I cared about video games. Today I just care for shocking news which fullfill my heart for 5 minutes and then leave me empty again.

Yes, we've become sensationalist cunts but you are worse. You quit console gaming and became the grandmaster of steam sales with an inflational amount of unplayed games left in your backlog forever. But I still love you <3

Most of his work consists of tackling/pressing and then passing the ball to a player near him (usually Montolivo) to get the rest of the team moving. Simple job, sure, but he fits perfectly with Monto and from time to time he does awesome things like this one (his only assist so far. A beautiful one, imo).

Sounds like the job Mascherano does when he's at a club that utilises him properly

Give him back you Catalan cunts :(

Kenka

Just chiming in to say fuck Schalke and fuck Neverkusen.
Fuck Schalke especially.

Also, I want Bundesliga teams to meet their English nemesis in the last 16 :

Real - Zenit
Barça - Milan
Atlético - Olympiakos
Paris - Gala

Bayern - Arsenal
ManU - Schalke
Dortmund - ManC
Chelsea - Loserkusen

Lightning

Banned
Fuck Schalke especially.

Real - Zenit
Barça - Milan
Atlético - Olympiakos
Paris - Gala

Bayern - Arsenal
ManU - Schalke
Dortmund - Man
Chelsea - Loserkusen
Barca can't draw Milan...

And fuck off don't give us Bayern!

Jesus, Arsenal acted like twats in the battle of Old Trafford from the looks of it

First Vieira kicks out, then Keown cunts it up with Van Nistelrooy, then Parlour takes a swing at his stomach

Jack cw

Fuck Schalke especially.

Bayern - Arsenal
ManU - Schalke
Dortmund - ManC
Chelsea - Loserkusen

Haha, I'd love that draw but Bayern - Milan would be nice too. This might the first time we could knock them out in CL.

Anderson

Jesus, Arsenal acted like twats in the battle of Old Trafford from the looks of it

First Vieira kicks out, then Keown cunts it up with Van Nistelrooy, then Parlour takes a swing at his stomach

Don't' forget pizzagate the following season, I miss the days of Arsenal and United really hating each other

I will never respect Roy Keane. His achievements, sure, his ability, fine, his willpower, go ahead. The man though? Fuck that. Would rather have a pint with Ferguson.

Fuck Schalke especially.

Real - Zenit
Barça - Milan
Atlético - Olympiakos
Paris - Gala

Bayern - Arsenal
ManU - Schalke
Dortmund - ManC
Chelsea - Loserkusen

We can't draw Barça. We already played them four times this year, that's enough. Also, the whole group stage thing.

We'll get Real Madrid, mark my words.

sohois

one of you guys make the new thread, i'm too tired.

i was going to use |OT11| This feels like a defeat

but you can pick a different one.

There are still 2 whole pages until the new thread is needed. That's gotta be at least a week, right?

edit: in any case, if any other title suggestions are needed:

|OT11| Dickless nights

Balls Thread 13/14 |OT11|

Top Bottom