• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Blablurn

1429742771-treppe_20131213-084823-1yHft1dK9Fef.jpg

We have stairs now

Jack cw

And you're like one of Franck Ribery's dribbles. Irresistible.

Löw should pay that with his wages after he has inevitably failed.

The funny thing is that we all know he'll fail and DFB is still pumping all this money in his shit. I have the feeling that even if Löw fails, he'll continue. The only coach that could lead us to the title would be Jupp.

I wanted to try that shitty Ribery pickup on a girl and noticed that German girls don't wear red clothing (anymore?). Like not at all. That kind of blew my mind, I didn't think that was the case. The stuff you notice when you're actually observing stuff is incredible.

The funny thing is that we all know he'll fail and DFB is still pumping all this money in his shit. I have the feeling that even if Löw fails, he'll continue. The only coach that could lead us to the title would be Jupp.
Löw will only get fired if we're out before the quarter finals. And that just won't happen.

Jack cw

Löw will only get fired if we're out before the quarter finals. And that just won't happen.

Right but anything below the final would be rather disapointing, because this fucking generation of players need to win this and with a proper coach that has tactical knowledge it would have happened in South Africa already. Löw failed when he changed his course after 2010 and since then we are lost with a shitty defence that is broken until now.

Thats exactly the guy who I meant.

TeddyBoy

Just some LiverpoolGAF news, Henderson was pictured in training yesterday, so should be fit for the spurs match. Also, Rodgers was apparently at Schalke's champions league game against Basil yesterday to watch Salah, so one for January I think ;)

Elchele

Yurt! Welcome back :D

So is Scum perma banned now? They made him a junior member before the ban.

Do the mods have it out for footy GAF?

Unless Scum posted something else, I don't think the thread he started was worthy of a ban.

This is getting absurd, could someone PM Mumei and ask if Scum if perma'd? pls.

1429742771-treppe_20131213-084823-1yHft1dK9Fef.jpg

We have stairs now

This is ridicoulous, our players are becoming weaker each day. SAMMER PLS
Bring Magath back

Barca can't draw Milan...

And fuck off don't give us Bayern!

If you managed to win against Heynckes' Bayern last season, you can destroy Pep's Bayern in both legs.

Fady'd

Leverkusen signs Seung-Woo Ryu on loan, the guy we wanted to sign this summer but didn't because he was afraid to fail.

This once again shows that Leverkusen's and our scouts are the same people lol

Elchele

Leverkusen signs Seung-Woo Ryu on loan, the guy we wanted to sign this summer but didn't because he was afraid to fail.

This once again shows that Leverkusen's and our scouts are the same people lol

:loool, what the fuck?
why would he do that.

at least they are getting reinforcements, taking advantage of that CL money and being in the next round to lure more players before they inevitably get eliminated in the next round. Their squad is ridiculous thin

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Hitcher: PC!
There are still 2 whole pages until the new thread is needed. That's gotta be at least a week, right?
Wrong.

iron-man-tony-stark-explosion-in-background.gif

WE got this.
Spill it out pls

http://i.minus.com/ibjjCbCBvq3KBT.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I'm alright [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3AQmK.gif in proper Italian fashion, we left it late and got Juved as a result, that's pretty much it really.

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How much money can we make by winning EL?

CL vs EL money!

Getting 60M+ last season (even more than Bayern, Barca and Madrid) was a one off obviously, we won't even get close to that any time soon.

TeddyBoy

Rodgers being at Schalke v Basel is pretty telling, especially after he showed up for our game. Seems like the interest is real.

Salah's agent was also seen at Anfield a couple days ago, although that one's a little bit harder to track as numerous players can have the same agent.

Top Bottom