• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT6| doicare about injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Haha, Sandro can't get into the Brazil side that contains Lucas and Ramires, but of course he's better than both based on a match. Having Modric on your side must be really difficult to up your game...

Yen

Haha, Sandro can't get into the Brazil side that contains Lucas and Ramires, but of course he's better than both based on a match. Having Modric on your side must be really difficult to up your game...
Spearing is evidently comparable to Modric as well.

3-1 Lavezzi

iHZ9KJSMwTL7I.gif

avaya

yaya at barca was really great. busquets and xabi alonso are the best ones right now, i think.

None of them are a patch on Makelele though.

Side note, Wenger thought Yaya wasn't good enough so didn't sign him when he was at Beveren. He signed Eboue instead.

dc89

Chelsea will "win by as many as you like" according to Merson on SSN, so no worries.

I dislike Merson. I remember his anti-city rant last year. So good.

'man city do my head in. They are so boring'. How do these apples taste Paul?
---

Cesc is at The Brits, that's in London at The O2. Return to Arsenal confirmed.

I hope Spurs go in big for Cavani this summer, he would be a fucking great signing and would complete our front 5 with Bale and Lennon down the wings, VdV as an advanced playmaker and Modric as a deep lying playmaker and Cavani playing as a lone striker just ahead of VdV.

I think a bid of £28-30m will test Napoli's resolve and it can be paid with via sales of our crud that need to go anyway.

Kyoufu

Who do you guys feel worse for? AVB who is getting sacked in the morning or Mastadon who loses 80 quid for betting on Chelsea?

Getting plenty of gametime earlier in the seasons Barça's 3rd/4th choice CB.

World class defensive midfielder, brilliant centre back, yet a bench option for both. I'm kind of glad he's gone as its allowed Lucas to kick on as first choice DM, but I miss the crazy little bastard

mubz

Banned
I hope Spurs go in big for Cavani this summer, he would be a fucking great signing and would complete our front 5 with Bale and Lennon down the wings, VdV as an advanced playmaker and Modric as a deep lying playmaker and Cavani playing as a lone striker just ahead of VdV.

I think a bid of £28-30m will test Napoli's resolve and it can be paid with via sales of our crud that need to go anyway.

Dream on, he's surely headin to Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom