• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2017 |OT| 28-3

Fucking dumb decision after dumb decision by me. Eli benched for Siemian, starting Kyle Rudolph, trusting Martavis Bryant.

You should be trotting out Wilson every week. Their run game is bad and he's throwing an absurd amount and you get his running yards.

I wouldn't trust Eli to throw me the salt shaker.

Hustler

Oh Raiders.... going from Fantasy Saviors last week to Hot Garabage this week.

Not to mention I have 3 players on my bench with ~20 points each.

I.. uh.. meant to drop Kelce last week.. stupid 0.60 points. ¬_¬

Good game JFunky.. wow my team shipped the bed this week.

Baltimore giving -4 points! Ugh. That stings.

Holy hell, escaped with a win this week by the skin of my teeth, with a narrow 1.18 pt victory. I would've been sunk if Dez had caught just one more pass.

Damn, my team did alright but got curb stomped by 40 points... And there are 3 undefeated teams and 3 winless teams in GJLP still! That seems crazy for some reason

Damn, my team did alright but got curb stomped by 40 points... And there are 3 undefeated teams and 3 winless teams in GJLP still! That seems crazy for some reason

I am... not one of those teams. Raiders offense shitting the bed killed what little chance I had this week.

Might be headed for a demotion next year, at this rate.

Crazy getting the most points so far AND the least points against in GJL3. I always hate that the schedule giveth and the schedule taketh away.

Compbros

2-2 with my bench going off more than my starters more often than not. Don't hate my team but I just can't put a team together that consistently performs. Luckily byes are gonna force moves out of me.

0-4.... yeah baby.

The combination of DJ's injury and the Dolphins becoming maybe the worst team in football has ruined my team.

Also I have the two highest losing scores in the league XD

I got 47+ points from my KICKER and DEF last week and still lost!

KingV

Crazy getting the most points so far AND the least points against in GJL3. I always hate that the schedule giveth and the schedule taketh away.

I’m having the opposite problem in my big money league. 3rd highest points for, ending in a 1-3 record. Every week my opponent has had a player break 30 points in a non-ppr league.

The only week I won was the week it was the QB.

Oh, and I also lost both Dalvin Cook and Chris Carson for the season this week.

Despite all that, I still might be able to make the playoffs.... maybe.
:-/

But my GLJ2 league has actually been ok luck wise. Of course I don’t have a $200 buy in riding on it.

Holy hell the Premier league is pretty even so far... Hopefully I can make it thru my bye week hell with a W and keep pace with everyone else

Kylecoley.. Damn I thought you were going to beat me with West this week. Can't believe he got two TDs and Hunt got none. I was silently screaming in my pillow.

Good game!

KingV

Oops forgot to start a QB on drew brees bye week... (even though I added one).

Good thing Case Keenum is still available (or is it?!)

Hustler

Derek Carr going down was a blessing in disguise, picked up Alex Smith this last week for the win. And the Bikings D did just enough to hold on for the win. GG Cappa!

KingV

Just noticed something today about GLJ2. Coming into week six, 9/12 teams have either 3-2 or 2-3 records, and no one is undefeated. That is the most even league I have ever been in.

Hey folks, we're back.

This has obviously been a tumultuous time for GAF, and we may have lost a few players as a result.

Reminder that neogafjusticeleague@gmail.com is the alternate email address if you need to get in touch with me, or you can reach out using the Yahoo Fantasy app.

Stay tuned for further updates.

P.S. The Dolphins were a mistake.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Holy shit you guys survived the GAFFening, solid work. It makes me happy to see this thread, I mostly lurk now. I'm thinking of you all though. OT strong!

ironmang

Holy shit you guys survived the GAFFening, solid work. It makes me happy to see this thread, I mostly lurk now. I'm thinking of you all though. OT strong!

No idea what's going to happen with these league(s) now. Hope everybody at least stays active for the remainder of this season even if we're not all on the forum. I'll be on both and will continue playing wherever it ends up in the future.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
No idea what's going to happen with these league(s) now. Hope everybody at least stays active for the remainder of this season even if we're not all on the forum. I'll be on both and will continue playing wherever it ends up in the future.

Same this league is pretty fun.

Top Bottom