• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2015 |OT| Fully Inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Teddy/Rudolph gamble I played is going to cost me isn't it? D. Walker and Cutler(and probably Bradford too) did better. Put out the worst possible selections.

I'm gonna need Brady and Edelman to anihilate Indy tonight, then hope New York beats up on Philly tomorrow.

Shit/underachieving performances from almost everyone.

Vyer

Things are going pretty well this week.

And I was concerned when Reed went down but Barnidge has been a hell of a pickup so far. *fingers crossed*

nah you'll win easy unless Brady has the game of a lifetime.

You're up 3 points and we both have 2 left. R. Jennings and J. Matthews vs. D. Murray and Eagles D. I don't see you getting more than 10 points with the Eagles D. Murray could go off for 20 points. Jennings will probably get 10. Can J. Matthews get 23-24 points or get more than Murray? That'll be the difference as Jennings/Eagles will cancel each other out.

Compbros

My #1 WR plays tonight (OBJ) and if he meets projections I'll have the third most points for the week....and STILL lose. Every week the team I play goes off I swear.

Vyer

Vyer's team might go undefeated this year. The amount of points he is getting....

I see your jinx! *shakes fist*

Seriously tho, Nuk has been a stud and I was higher on Marshall than most but even I didn't expect that kind of consistency. Here's hoping it will continue......

Omega

Banned
barring injury he already won the league anyway. we're just hoping to not get demoted at this point.

whats even more worse is that i had someone help me draft since I didn't really pay attention to offseason stuff. i actually wanted to take Hopkins and Marshall but that person told me not to.

should've just went with instincts even if that meant paying $60 for someone who isnt even gonna play this season

Hustler

That's what I get for not checking on injuries on gamedsy. All week long until Sat. Steve smith was going to sit out then he plays and comes out with a 20+ pt game. Would've won my matchup with him in!

Compbros

UNBELIEVABLE. My luck can't be this bad.

"If they played the same schedule as Judge Berman 4 MVP, TheRipsCostExtra would be 3-2."

"If they played the same schedule as TheRipsCostExtra, Judge Berman 4 MVP would be 3-2."

UNBELIEVABLE. My luck can't be this bad.

"If they played the same schedule as Judge Berman 4 MVP, TheRipsCostExtra would be 3-2."

"If they played the same schedule as TheRipsCostExtra, Judge Berman 4 MVP would be 3-2."

If they played the same schedule as Putin Karate Chop, Blahoholics would be 4-1.
Putin Karate Chop would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as Blahoholics

But instead I'm 2-4 and in 10th place and Putin is undefeated. Fantasy football has no mercy :(

Finally got in on the trade action! My disappointing Jordan Matthews for Violence Jack's busting Eddie Lacy. Nowhere to go but up with both these guys, right?

Compbros

If they played the same schedule as Putin Karate Chop, Blahoholics would be 4-1.
Putin Karate Chop would be 3-2 if they played the same schedule as Blahoholics

But instead I'm 2-4 and in 10th place and Putin is undefeated. Fantasy football has no mercy :(

I'm winless, the other person in that is undefeated. Switched schedules and we'd be tied.

Omega

Banned
i need either big ben or tyrod taylor to come back

both my TEs suck because they got shitty QBs throwing to them

Vyer

With Forte on bye my RB situation is a little lame this week so this could be a problem.

Robinson is having a good day though so that will help.

I woke up at 7am to bench Yeldon because every report said he was going to be really limited and to find an alternative. He had 115 yards and a TD. Go me.

Can I win again without breaking 90 points? Think I have a better record scoring under 90 than I do above 90.

I see the league doesn't have missing an extra point as a penalty of -1 but instead you just don't get the 1 point. SMH. Dumb ass rules. If I lose by less than a point!

Omega

Banned
i really need to start checking actives/inactives at like 12:55pm.

not that it matters, Tate had 2.4 points and I'm down by 75 points

I hope McFadden keeps making these touches matter. I've been holding that guy the entire season waiting for him to get his shot. His 31 yard TD got called back but still a good look.

For only the 2nd time all year both my RBs broke double digits, I actually have 4 in double-digits after weeks of not even 1. Goodbye CJ Anderson, have fun on someone else's bench.

Nevermind that AFK! Back from the dead, Golden Tate rising from the grave to drag Shots Fired down to fantasy hell with the rest of us.

SleazyC

Eli Manning torpedoes my week! Well I got some ok-ish performances from my other players but yea he really didn't help me at all.

I guess I can take some solace in a score in my 10-man league...

screenshot2015-10-26a0ykk6.png

Rudakus!

Good game. No combination of my players would have won, so I don't feel too bad about getting beat fair and square. 4-3 with a pretty meh team overall. Was hoping for some Bradford pick sixes last night though.

CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ MOBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CEEJ MOBILE. 105.86

Rabid Lobsters. 85.40

WOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Still a losing record. And now no more Foster :( :( :( :(

Vyer

somehow managed to pull that out. single digits from both my WRs, a whopping 2 points combined from my RBs. Picking up the Giants D as a streamer for the DEN bye turned out to be a good move.

GG Dorito!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom