• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2015 |OT| Fully Inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shit, I don't think so? Either way that kinda sucks.
I'm sure it'll work out. If everyone wants to vote to change it we can, but it's not exactly a high priority thing to me tbh.

Oh yeah, and prepare to get blown the fuck out this week :lol

Holy hell, I can't believe I have two people playing in this crap TNF game...

Edit: and then both of my players fumble after this post. Holy hell

Don't worry. You'll play me soon and you'll get a victory.
That's the spirit?
lmao larry donnell barely did shit but alfred did even worse lolol
thanks to the guy playing morris lol
Yeah it wasn't a pretty game. What's weird is how fast the transition from Morris to Jones was, too.. I mean, everyone expected the change to happen eventually, but holy hell: 3 games? I'm fully expecting to read a report about Washington shopping Morris around the league any day now.

Omega

Banned
i went to check my lineup at like 12:50, put Eddie Lacy back in since he was listed to play. it showed DeMarco still playing..

I can't believe Ryan Matthews is sitting on the bench in GJL2. He was obviously getting a workload.

Also, fuck my team and my luck. I'm not doing anything this year.

My WRs stepped up big time so far. Cam too. Too bad I literally have no RBs.

Also, running into a Devonta with 40 points lol. Thank Julio.

Vyer is bending me over this week, holy shit... Over 100 points already, with 3 players to go (including Forte), and even his bench is outscoring me

im not even mad that i have steve smith on my bench lol
im getting blown up by devonta, keenan and eagles defense in my other league though :|

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Motherfucker this bullshit!

I look at my team score and am like *fistpump*, people overperforming, hopefully making up for a couple of busts.

Then I look at the matchup score. I'm getting blown out lol.

Where the hell was T Williams today?? And D Murray really screwed me, not that he would have done anything anyway... Fantasy football is stupid. I quit. I hate this.

I'm running into the biggest piles of fantasy bullshit each week now. 65 combined pts between Freeman and Rishard Matthews? Noodle arm throwing his longest TD of the year to Thomas. My CJ Anderson getting hurt 3 plays in.

Last week ran into a 31 pt Travis Benjamin.

I'm destined to be frustrated all year.

Ebron finally got on the board tonight. Will likely end around his expected point total. Provided Aaron Rodgers doesn't have the worst game of his life tomorrow I should get the win this week.

Vyer

Vyer is bending me over this week, holy shit... Over 100 points already, with 3 players to go (including Forte), and even his bench is outscoring me

I was still a little worried about a Sanders/Charles combo blowing up, but unless things get really crazy I should be in good shape now.

Welp spent auction dollars on Romo/Big Ben to ensure QB stability and now they're both down. In Tyrod Taylor I Trust!

If Jeremy Maclin is to ever have a 40 pt game, hope he chooses tonight to do so.

157 points and I lose because of a fucking awful 4th down spot and Rabid's lucky ass bullshit. Fuck off.
Gotta love fantasy!
And glad I got lucky and picked up Karlos Williams and Rishard Matthews before their games. Feel like they would've easily been the top waiver wire pickups this week

Hustler

Do many trades happen throughout the season? I've only seen adds and drops so far. I assume once BYE weeks come into play this may start to happen more?

Vyer

Gotta love fantasy!
And glad I got lucky and picked up Karlos Williams and Rishard Matthews before their games. Feel like they would've easily been the top waiver wire pickups this week

I tried with Matthews, but I couldn't make it through our waivers.

Gg playa!

Omega

Banned
not that i would have won anyway, but it would be nice if Davante Adams wasn't made out of dollar store toilet paper

Nice job to myself for going from 1st to 11th in the span of two weeks. CJ Anderson will be the death of me. On the bright side, I'm going to waiver every viable RB/WR on the wire because my priority is flexing right now.

Yo Gronky Kong, check your inbox. if you don't like the offer, feel free to look at my roster and propose a counter offer.

for JL2: If anyone needs some RB depth, hit the CEEJ MOBILE up. I'm looking to shore up another low-end WR1 or high-end WR2

Do many trades happen throughout the season? I've only seen adds and drops so far. I assume once BYE weeks come into play this may start to happen more?
Not really in my experience, and I have no idea why. Speaking of which, I'm looking to trade a RB2 for a WR2, so hit me up if you're interested!
I tried with Matthews, but I couldn't make it through our waivers.

Gg playa!
Great game vyer! You sure showed me why you're first place lol

Hustler

Not really in my experience, and I have no idea why. Speaking of which, I'm looking to trade a RB2 for a WR2, so hit me up if you're interested!

Great game vyer! You sure showed me why you're first place lol

I would be interested, but we're in different leagues. 😉

Welp my Maxx Williams play didn't pan out. Another week where a Thursday bust dug me a hole. Ripscostextra, it's a battle to stay out of the GJL3 cellar.

Compbros

Welp my Maxx Williams play didn't pan out. Another week where a Thursday bust dug me a hole. Ripscostextra, it's a battle to stay out of the GJL3 cellar.

Doing my best, glad Forsett is getting more work, he'll pan out if this keeps up.

Also, open to trades of any player.

My team sucks. I have to rely on Cobb and Julio going off every single week. Everybody else constantly underperforms and every opponent has some mediocre player putting up stupid numbers against me (Rishard Matthews, Maclin, T.Benjamin, I.Crowell). This is no good. This is no good.

Doug Martin and CJ Anderson being dreadful hasn't helped. Luckily Martin bounced back...on my bench.

Looks like DJ Roomba (kept Luck in his line-up) will be our first AFK candidate.

Eli looks like he may be AFK also (Lynch still in his line-up), but it looks like it's just because he had no other options to plug in. He also made moves this week like putting Dunbar in and benching his players on bye

Jayhawk

Eli looks like he may be AFK also (Lynch still in his line-up), but it looks like it's just because he had no other options to plug in. He also made moves this week like putting Dunbar in and benching his players on bye

No clear, good options for him to drop for a plug-in RB, especially when your main kicker is on BYE. I don't think I would drop Mariota if I was in his shoes, when my main QB is Peyton.

The undefeated teams in GJLP will remain undefeated, and I was hoping to catch up. It looks like I will close the gap on most points for this week.

With Eric Decker back from injury and Kendall Wright back from BYE next week, I will have a logjam of players at WR2/WR3 skill level. If anybody wants some WR depth, I'm looking for more RB depth.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
You know what? You guys can run your own league. Screw you guys, I'm going home.

<70 points why am I so bad :(

Omega

Banned
Davonta Freeman!!!

i think he got more points today than both my RBs got this season total.

i want to trade them but part of me doesnt because i know once i do they'll put up 25ppg because thats what always happens to me in fantasy

Teptom

Sorry for being AFK. I set my alarm a few minutes before the first set of games kick off to make sure everything good, but this time I slept right through it.

gg jayhawk!

And my team is going down the toilet fast, and I'm not even sure what I can do to fix it...

Sorry for being AFK. I set my alarm a few minutes before the first set of games kick off to make sure everything good, but this time I slept right through it.
You good man! It happens now and again, especially for last minute inactives! Thanks for checking in tho: that's a good enough explanation to me to not give you an AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom