• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2015 |OT| Fully Inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to hop on this misery train because my team is a wreck as well. I lost week 1 last year and ended up killing it to a title but this team I have isn't even anchored and I'm going to have to make some moves to salvage it. There's a couple of really strong teams too to overcome. I may look back at this in 13 weeks and laugh but I don't like it now!

Vyer

For once I actually started the season strong. Team was solid across the board, but injury struck already...

What a shit show my team was this week. Fucking Keenan Allen was the only positive about my team this week... Unless kap and Hyde go bananas I'm holding a fat L.

What a shit show my team was this week. Fucking Keenan Allen was the only positive about my team this week... Unless kap and Hyde go bananas I'm holding a fat L.
I'm not sure if anyone is confident in their team after this week, with all of the injuries and star players putting up bench tier stats. I think Antonio Brown was the only WR1 to put up over 12 points...

I didn't even play Hilton and now he's hurt. LOL. TE hurt as well. At least I drafted some decent backups for WR/TE.

Need Bradford and Matthews to get me 22-23 points tonight. Should be able to do it to pull out the win.

Fletcher

Fucking Beckham Jr playing like garbage. Luckily I picked up James Jones. Unfortunately I feel he won't pull those many tds a game too often.

Hustler

I'm still new to fantasy football, but it's awesome seeing guys projected to be mediocre and then pulling quarterback like numbers.

Keenan Allen beat out Aaron Rogers on my team! Made up for DeSean Jackson getting hurt.

Fletcher

I'm still new to fantasy football, but it's awesome seeing guys projected to be mediocre and then pulling quarterback like numbers.

Keenan Allen beat out Aaron Rogers on my team! Made up for DeSean Jackson getting hurt.

Yes, but it's so heart breaking when it goes the other way.

Jayhawk

Of course I end up with the 3rd highest point total in week 1 in GJLP and end up losing to 1st highest point total.

Ending up losing by 8 points, which is better than expected. Third highest point total in the league!

Could have pulled it out if Dez hadn't gotten hurt/played better, but I'm pretty happy overall.

Heh, also just saw that I could have won if I had the foresight to start Kendall Wright. Oh well!

sangreal

managed to pull out a win despite barely being able to field a full team. I'll take it

in my local league, I thought it was all good and then Hyde went and Matt Bryant went wild on me

FUCKING BULLSHIT I HATE FANTASY FOOTBALL
91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Hustler

Adrian Peterson was a complete bust and he's the player I spent the most money on. 😂 I barely squeaked by with a win!

ccbfan

Anyone have an idea how waiver priority works on yahoo because I have no idea why I didn't get one of my targets.

The league is Weekly rolling list based on standings.

I had James Jones as my first Waiver and Moncrief as 2nd.

Jame Jones got picked before my turn.

The person that goes after me ended up getting Moncrief instead.

I some how got my 4th target. (3rd target was picked early)

I was like WTF.

sangreal

Anyone have an idea how waiver priority works on yahoo because I have no idea why I didn't get one of my targets.

The league is Weekly rolling list based on standings.

I had James Jones as my first Waiver and Moncrief as 2nd.

Jame Jones got picked before my turn.

The person that goes after me ended up getting Moncrief instead.

I some how got my 4th target. (3rd target was picked early)

I was like WTF.

We have FAAB waivers, so the order doesn't really matter unless there is a tie. It's an auction, like our draft (but blind bidding). You have $100 for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom