• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2015 |OT| Fully Inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice we didn't switch over to FAAB in GJL3. Not sure if any decision was made either way but I'm chomping at the bit to hit the waiver wire but don't want to blow my priority before week 1.

What do you mean by blow your priority

Ah, you're right, I was mistaken. I thought the waivers were Yahoo default where it's a rolling priority list (if you had first priority and made a waiver claim, you'd go back of the line to 12th). See now that it's prioritized by reverse standing, so there's no blowing or wasting a waiver claim to speak of.

Didn't we(some of us) vote on FAAB in Premiere league. Like 3 people voted yes and no one else voted. Yes wins. Please add FAAB to Premiere. I thought we did Auction because it was fair(bidding). That's the same damn thing is FAAB(bid for waivers). Is this league trying to have it both ways? Come on FAAB!!!!!

Didn't we(some of us) vote on FAAB in Premiere league. Like 3 people voted yes and no one else voted. Yes wins. Please add FAAB to Premiere. I thought we did Auction because it was fair(bidding). That's the same damn thing is FAAB(bid for waivers). Is this league trying to have it both ways? Come on FAAB!!!!!
Crap, my bad. I thought Arkos set it to that already. I'll change it as soon as I get home (or now if I can do it in the app)

Edit: can't seem to find it in the app, so I'll change it tomorrow morning when I get off work, unless Arkos can change it before hand for me

I always instantly regret trades I'm trying to make and have so much relief when they're rejected or I cancel them. In the moment it seems like a good idea because making trades is just kind of fun. It's like last year when I tried to trade OBJ (after his first 2 TD week against Dallas) for someone's backup Travis Kelce because I was in desperate need for a TE and was loaded at WR already. Then the guy countered with an awful offer (to an already bad trade) and it never happened. Kelce does nothing of note and OBJ takes me to the promise land. Sometimes it's the trades that don't happen. I'm a total doubter of every move I make.

Still though, feel free to make offers for my $15 Cam. You know you want him, Hello Kitty car included. Think of all those Greg Olsen TDs he'll be throwing.

Also, I had no idea you could big $0 for a player in FA. Luckily I just went with $1.

So it seems that the FAAB option is only available to select before the draft.... In other words: it looks like we aren't gonna be having it this year, unless someone knows of a work around

DarkFlow

Banned
So it seems that the FAAB option is only available to select before the draft.... In other words: it looks like we aren't gonna be having it this year, unless someone knows of a work around

GJL2 now the big boy league confirmed. ;p

Also I see some people spent up to $5 bucks in league already on waiver wire guys. If you don't think anyone is going to take him, you can also bid 0 like I did.

Jayhawk

Trying sending an email to the support staff. I mean it's week 1 still, they might be able to do something.

You should show a little more tact. You're lucky to still be in this damn league at all. I voted to kick your ass out, but I was overruled. All you seem to do is whine and make snarky comments, it's getting old.

Kicked out? Haha. For what? You be trippin.

If you want to kick me out I don't really give a damn. It's a F2P league. Oh no...I can't play in Justice League....WAHHHHH.

Kicked out? Haha. For what? You be trippin.

If you want to kick me out I don't really give a damn. It's a F2P league. Oh no...I can't play in Justice League....WAHHHHH.
You got the whole edgy 4chan member thing going on, tbh. I'm used to it because I went thru that phase when I was a teenager too, but I can definitely see how it irks people

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Sorry I've been away, been busy and traveling. Hey let's tone it down! We're all friends here. We just hate each other and are trying to beat everybody else :p

I'm setting GJL3's schedules right now so that's what's happening if you're matchup changes. As for FAAB - I remembered it during the draft and tried to change it but it said I couldn't change settings during the draft :( Now I guess we can't change it at all :(( but really that's not a super big deal, we've never done FAAB before so it's not like not having FAAB will be a big change or anything. Hopefully we'll survive.

Good luck to everybody this week! Except for Frustrated Grunt. Bad luck to you. Bad, bad luck.

Sorry I've been away, been busy and traveling. Hey let's tone it down! We're all friends here. We just hate each other and are trying to beat everybody else :p

I'm setting GJL3's schedules right now so that's what's happening if you're matchup changes. As for FAAB - I remembered it during the draft and tried to change it but it said I couldn't change settings during the draft :( Now I guess we can't change it at all :(( but really that's not a super big deal, we've never done FAAB before so it's not like not having FAAB will be a big change or anything. Hopefully we'll survive.

Good luck to everybody this week! Except for Frustrated Grunt. Bad luck to you. Bad, bad luck.

You just wait! The Brady train will take me to the mountaintop
I think

Omega

Banned
You got the whole edgy 4chan member thing going on, tbh. I'm used to it because I went thru that phase when I was a teenager too, but I can definitely see how it irks people

pretty much how i feel.

dude is pretty annoying but i would probably want to punch a younger me in the face as well so its whatever

GJL2 now the big boy league confirmed. ;p

Also I see some people spent up to $5 bucks in league already on waiver wire guys. If you don't think anyone is going to take him, you can also bid 0 like I did.

I realized that after I saw the $0 waiver pickups. I just bid $1 but It's definitely good to know going forward.

Vyer

You should show a little more tact. You're lucky to still be in this damn league at all. I voted to kick your ass out, but I was overruled. All you seem to do is whine and make snarky comments, it's getting old.

Shit, there was a vote?!?

Arkos

Shit, there was a vote?!?

Everybody was in on it but you. (We also voted on you. You survived. Barely)

If I had a nickel for every time one of my players got pass interfered with in the endzone! I'd have like, a few nickels! I hate that. No fantasy benefit for your player pulling an endzone PI :(

Omega

Banned
Everybody was in on it but you. (We also voted on you. You survived. Barely)

If I had a nickel for every time one of my players got pass interfered with in the endzone! I'd have like, a few nickels! I hate that. No fantasy benefit for your player pulling an endzone PI :(

this shit sucks

barely throws to Miller, finally does and they just pass interfere

Arkos

Holy shit Gronk is delivering big time, daamn

Edit: bahahaha holy shit is that a Gronk TD?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Is there a setting I could change to display the game times in eastern time zone? Or is that a league setting?

Packers game actively working against me. Opponent has Forte, Chicago kicks FG nullified on offsides, throw TD to Jeffery nullified on penalty, then just run it in with Forte for TD. I wish I had Forte again!

Cobb with zero targets so far.

Jones taking all the red zone targets is looking like a huge problem. I hope it's just because Cobb is carrying an injury. If not, yikes for me.

Omega

Banned
Fuck the Rams.

I was winning, was a 70% favorite and within the span of 5 minutes I'm losing and projected to lose. Do they even have a special teams unit or is it just a kicker.

Jayhawk

I wasn't expecting to win this week without Le'Veon Bell, so I ain't feeling too bad while I'm getting destroyed this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom