• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2015 |OT| Fully Inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
So GJL2 draft is at 8pm CST, not 5, correct? I saw the countdown timer in here but then looked at the actual league page just now.

I'm not sure that would be DarkFlow. Check your yahoo settings though, I noticed the clock on mine was being weird.

GJL3 is still 6 EST and we're still waiting on our last 2!!

Premiere says 8pm Central time draft time. I expect that would be the time since that is what it says. Fucking with that draft time now is not a good idea.

Woot! Hey everybody. Today's the big day.

Still waiting on Violence Jack and Wisker to join GJL3. Check your PMs.

Clobersaurus do you want to be on the emergency/next season waiting list? Sorry about the snafu :(

I don't have wifi where I'm currently staying so I have to find a place to draft lol. That should be interesting. See yall soon!
Man y'all are cutting it close... At this point you may wanna do what DarkFlow did and just send invites out to the waitlist (and clobersaurus) and the first to get in gets it... Otherwise y'alls draft will be pushed back due to not having a full league, and on the last weekend before the season starts, good luck finding a decent time again

GatorBait

I'm not sure that would be DarkFlow. Check your yahoo settings though, I noticed the clock on mine was being weird.

GJL3 is still 6 EST and we're still waiting on our last 2!!

Wait...are you sure about that? Yahoo says the draft is at 6:00 pm PDT not EDT...

Also, if we don't get the last two, do we just get the Gaming/OT division evened out? I noticed right now one division has 6 and the other has 4.

Arkos

Wait...are you sure about that? Yahoo says the draft is at 6:00 pm PDT not EDT...

Also, if we don't get the last two, do we just get the Gaming/OT division evened out? I noticed right now one division has 6 and the other has 4.

Yeah all that will be evened out. And damnit! That's what I was talking about with yahoo's funky time. Going to change it to 6 EDT now

Edit: fixed. GJL3 draft is at correct time now (6 EDT)

Also, sending out last minute first come first served invites for the final 2 spots

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Is the draft suppose to be at 6pm edt across all three leagues? The GL2 draft time is 6pm pdt.

Yeah all that will be evened out. And damnit! That's what I was talking about with yahoo's funky time. Going to change it to 6 EDT now

Edit: fixed. GJL3 draft is at correct time now (6 EDT)

Also, sending out last minute first come first served invites for the final 2 spots

Moving GJL3 forward in time and not back a few hours before the draft. What could go wrong?

If you guys have a chance, run through a mock draft real quick. Doing a couple isn't going to make me even competent but it's definitely eye-opening on what NOT to do.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Yeah, I'm booting up a mock draft now. Gonna try out my strategy in this room. Although, I understand that every draft is different, but I wanna see how it goes.

Arkos

Yeah no kidding. GJLP will be staying at 6 PDT

I figure since everything (OP, later posts, invites) said 6 EDT and no one has pointed out the discrepancy until recently, it will be what people expect. Don't prove me wrong GJL3 :3

Heading to draft room now!

Arkos

Okay GJL3 is closed with 12 teams! And we did it with a whole 10 minutes to spare! Whoo!

Who is hunter8man's team and wingkongex's team

Only experience I've had with an auction draft is with an NBA FFL. Think I'll just wing it this time.

GJL2's draft is at 6 MST correct?

Arkos

Blarg I just set the draft time for 6 EDT earlier today, but something (maybe people joining, I don't know what) reset the draft, and now the earliest time I can do it is 8 EDT/5 PST.

Do you guys just want to do it at 9 EDT/6 PDT?

Damnit I'm sorry about all this last-minute foolishness everybody in GJL3

Blarg I just set the draft time for 6 EDT earlier today, but something (maybe people joining, I don't know what) reset the draft, and now the earliest time I can do it is 8 EDT/5 PST.

Do you guys just want to do it at 9 EDT/6 PDT?

Damnit I'm sorry about all this last-minute foolishness everybody in GJL3

Oh, okay, I was wondering why there was still a three hour countdown.

Earlier is better for me, personally.

Only experience I've had with an auction draft is with an NBA FFL. Think I'll just wing it this time.

GJL2's draft is at 6 MST correct?

Yeah, it wasn't change before and it's too late now to get the 5pm CST. So it should stay the same unless something unforeseen happens, I'd imagine.

Arkos

Oh, okay, I was wondering why there was still a three hour countdown.

Earlier is better for me, personally.

Earlier is better for me too :( will you still be able to make a 9 EDT? The only other option is 8 EDT and that window is probably about to close, so it will probably be 8:15 EDT as the earliest option by the time you read this. I figure since it all messed up just do it the same as the other leagues (9 EDT/ 6 PDT)

Earlier is better for me too :( will you still be able to make a 9 EDT? The only other option is 8 EDT and that window is probably about to close, so it will probably be 8:15 EDT as the earliest option by the time you read this. I figure since it all messed up just do it the same as the other leagues (9 EDT/ 6 PDT)

Yes, 9 is fine for me. But 8 is preferable.

Arkos

Okay, so here we go. All fixed now.

DRAFT COUNTDOWN said:
t1441587600z1.png

Still wondering who hunter8man's team is. Thanks for bearing with us everybody.

Hey guys Im in league 3, bear with me because I'll be doing it on my phone...Wish I had full attention to devote to the draft but I'm out of the house. Still gonna crush it though.

Arkos

Entered draft room. So I read that in auction it's actually ideal to pick kickers and defenses in the early rounds, so keep that in mind fellow GJL3ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom