• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2015 |OT| Fully Inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyer

I did a draft late last night and I was ok with the time.

To be fair the fourth preseason game is usually kind of a wash and starters are generally less likely to be playing anyway.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Looks like everyone in the Premier league has joined and is ready to go already! I expect nothing less from the best of the best

Yeah the Premiere League was quickest to respond to everything. GG people. GJL3 step up your game! I plan for us to outshine Premiere in every way possible :p

Arkos

If the schedules are accurate there are 2 lucky teams. Kap'N Crunch and BT's Skullcrackers. They don't play me.

:p once everyone joins (which, in your league I guess is now, so I'll try to do that tomorrow) schedules will be manually set to how they normally are - you play everybody once and some division opponents twice. So no worries

I'm having the same problem. I might have to create a new account.

I think creating a new account and using the same link should work. Let me know if it doesn't. Again, it's not dependent on last years leagues or anything.

Arkos

Looks like everyone in the Premier league has joined and is ready to go already! I expect nothing less from the best of the best

Who are these team names?

GJLP:
iAmMaximus
smokeymicpot
LQX
Fletcher

I'll set the schedule as soon as I know who's who.

And here's the people in other leagues that either haven't joined or haven't provided their team names

GJL2:
Dabushman
GK86
lastflowers
ccbfan
Mazre
sangreal
Clobersaurus15

GJL3:
Soupy
ironmang
Doorakz

GJL3 is leading GJL2 what's up GJL2. Scrubs.

TELL ME YOUR TEAM NAME AND/OR JOIN ASAP IT'S CRUNCH TIME

Who are these team names?

GJLP:
iAmMaximus
smokeymicpot
LQX
Fletcher

I'll set the schedule as soon as I know who's who.
From what I can tell:
- Fletcher's team name is Fletcher (same team name as last year)
- LQX's team name is Eli's Red Bucket (same team name as last year)

No idea about the other two tho. They haven't changed their names yet

Arkos

GJLP divisions and schedules are set. Check it out! As per normal, everybody plays everybody once and you play 2 division opponents twice (the last 2 games of the regular season). I think you guys are good to go.

Still waiting to hear from

GJL2
Dabushman
GK86
lastflowers
Clobersaurus15

GJL3
Soupy
ironmang
Doorakz

^^^ one of these GJL3 teams has joined but I don't know who it is. Who is "scott's neat team"?? This is why I ask people to post their team names in the thread, please do it, it makes everything so much easier.

DarkFlow

Banned
I think I'm going to put a damn cut off on GJL2 if you don't join by Friday. Still 3 slots open, I'll start adding waiting list. I'm done waiting around for you.

3 missing people are:

GK86 ( not too worried about you, you are in here at least) Send me a PM if you need the link to join.
Dabushman
Clobersaurus15

Arkos

^^^ You heard the man. Go ahead and join fools. The invite link is in your PM box

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
GL2:

Password is Taco

Ready to wreck shit.

I think I'm going to put a damn cut off on GJL2 if you don't join by Friday. Still 3 slots open, I'll start adding waiting list. I'm done waiting around for you.

3 missing people are:

Dabushman

I sent a PM to Arkos, but he won't be able to play. Gonna have to replace him.

So are we still waiting for 4 people to join?

Dabushman
Clobersaurus15
Soupy
Doorakz

Because we may wanna go ahead and start contacting the wait list guys prepped to join then... Don't want them to flake or find out too late either lol

We have 2 slots now.
Might wanna PM the two in the waiting list then, so that if your two guys don't join Friday we can start rearranging people or just have the two new guys join your league. Plus we gotta find two more potential replacements just in case all 4 don't show

DarkFlow

Banned
I sent Clobersaurus15 a PM saying he has till 6PM PT, 9PM ET to join then I start adding other people. thebigmanjosh is also moving up to 2 from 3, so if you need a link PM me.

SleazyC

Ready to get wrecked on the draft on Sunday.

Just did a 16-team snake draft that lasted about 3 hours, which is fine in itself. Except I now live in Germany and that equates to me staying up until 6AM drafting....

See you guys Monday morning :(

Arkos

Sigh, this is becoming a pain in the ass.

Lol it is always a pain in the ass. I see that ShinRPGamer joined your league, so we're just waiting on thebgmanjosh to join GJL2.

As for GJL3, is Doorakz "scott's neat team"?. Also, I'll be sending out invites to Violence Jack and Gatorbait and Wisker... now.

GatorBait

GJL3 - my team name is Judge Berman 4 MVP. May all my opponents' seasons be as successful as Goodell's legal arguments.

I sent Clobersaurus15 a PM saying he has till 6PM PT, 9PM ET to join then I start adding other people. thebigmanjosh is also moving up to 2 from 3, so if you need a link PM me.

Sorry for being away from the thread guys, I joined a few days ago, team name is Stonking Great Hits, same as last year.

Apparently it didn't go through for whatever reason. Damn...

Ah well, I'll sit it out this year and concentrate on only sucking in one fantasy league.

DarkFlow

Banned
All right, all set, everyone plays everyone at least 1, and you play 2 people twice. Waiver wire money is set at $100 right now, but I can bump that up to $200 if everyone wants.

DarkFlow

Banned
I have no idea how to auction draft, and I haven't done any mock drafts. This will go well.

You just bid. Everyone get's a turn to pick a dude to go up, but everyone has a chance to buy. You have a sit amount, so don't blow your wad on two expensive guys at the start or you won't have any cash at the end.

Mazre

Blergh, just realized I'm going to be on a plane during the draft. Thought I was flying earlier and the draft was later.

Arkos

Woot! Hey everybody. Today's the big day.

Still waiting on Violence Jack and Wisker to join GJL3. Check your PMs.

Clobersaurus do you want to be on the emergency/next season waiting list? Sorry about the snafu :(

I don't have wifi where I'm currently staying so I have to find a place to draft lol. That should be interesting. See yall soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom