• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2015 |OT| Fully Inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I'm not even thinking about the playoffs this year (I'm Jameis). I'm only aiming to avoid the GJL2 drop, so I'm looking to get to 8th place! It's looking harder and harder with the two trades I did hurting the shit outta me (although I got some good waiver picks in the process, so it wasn't all bad)

Thats what I am looking to do. Hopefully it changes this week.

Aww man. Let's just say I was sleep deprived and forgot who Matt Forte was. :p

image.php

..You're in league with the dude with the Iron Man logo, aren't you? Avengers be colluding in GJL3.

Hustler

Not going to lie, when I saw Calvin Johnson put up a season high 31 pts, I thought it was game over. Seahawks came through by stopping Antonio Brown and Rawls is looking good. GG this week ArmagHEADdon, came right down to the wire.

Woo, so I just knocked off top dog Rudakas this week and am rolling with a 4-game win streak. Been a bit lucky though; my points against are one of the lowest in the league. You don't win fantasy leagues without getting some breaks.

Eddie Lacy trade paying dividends finally!

Jayhawk

Looks like I'll have the 2nd best points for total in the premier league and the 2nd best win-loss record, but I won't have a bye week in the playoffs. :(

I'm guessing my team will stink it up during that week.

It's nice to be in the playoffs again. So glad I don't have to sweat it out this weekend facing the best team in the league.

Do the playoffs get reformatted after the first week? Think last year they didn't. Or is the 4-5 winner playing #1?

Congrats to everyone that made it to the playoffs! To those that play in round 1, remember that those that win move on to the next tier (unless in Premier), and those that lose stay where they're at!

As far as the Premier league: Blair Walsh Project, Eli's Red Bucket, King Jameis and Dorito Dinks are all GJL2 bound. Good luck to those playing in the first round this week!

BT lost the 6th spot to Kapn by just about 4 points in league total points. That's rough. Missed FG there, dropped pass there.

I face Miracle Water who beat me earlier this season.

Jayhawk

I'm expecting a one-and-done playoff run for my team. 2nd best record and 2nd best points total in premier league limping into the playoffs. DJ Roomba had 3rd best points total, but he's 8th place!

Shots Fired lost 2 players in the 1st quarter and I'm still only projected to win by 7 (currently 84.90-63.60. I have Amendola, he has Blount, Gostkowski, and Giants D). I fucked up going all-in on defense and kicker (6 total points) with the Lolions assuming they'd take advantage of the dreadful Rams. This is going to be close.

McFadden had 111 yards on 9 rushing attempts but got the TD vultured and Cowboys are idiots letting Cassel ruin everything.
Cam only played 3 quarters.
Picked up Hightower and sat him.
Yeldon got hurt and Robinson ran all over the place.

Bad spots all around.

sangreal

ffs, my team sucked enough without losing half of it to injuries. Thought I might be able to scrape out a win this week, but wasn't to be -- oh well.

Yeah, more shit-talking would be welcomed.

I'm moving up from GJL3 for sure. Sweet late touchdown from Austin Seferian-Jenkins. Trophy has my name etched on it.
I wonder if star wars has anything to do with it. I know I've been avoiding GAF recently because I'm trying not to get randomly spoiled

Need Denver to tie this so Pitt can get over 35 points and knock OGF back 3 more points. Gah...2 more points to Denver D...interception. Now I really need Pitt to get over 35. Net gain of 1.

Back in the Championship but now in GJL2. Got crazy lucky last week with opponent's guys all getting injured. Did great this week but Kelika's team just kept getting TDs no matter how crappy their day was. The only thing that saved me was gameflow in the Dolphins game when they went down so bad they abandoned the run. Amendola actively worked against me. A foot here or there and it could have swung huge either way. Cam saved me in the end though. Not bad for a guy I drafted as an accidental troll bid.

Was a great matchup. Just too close to call the entire day with giant swings of momentum.
hzHud0g.png

I'd have this won if I had started Jordan Matthews...gah. Cooks can do it with help from Prater. Pretty much a coin toss though, 50/50. Not feeling great but like my chances nonetheless.

Vyer

Really wrestled with Barnidge/Reed and Alshon/Robinson choices. I've done pretty well all year managing, but of course it looks like I missed on both this time. Would have been nice so have picked correctly on one. Could be costly.

I've just been using the Yahoo app this year, and it's confusing as hell regarding who's still in the playoffs (it shows every match like it's the regular season). Who's in the finals for the Premier league?

....aaannd that's why fantasy is dumb. Ah well. Gg erasure. Just unlucky breaks for me there.

Thanks. Would have been epic if you had not lost that earlier game. I'd have a story to tell for years and years how I defeated the undefeated team only to lose in the championship game.

Your team was legit throughout the entire season. I have no right being in the championship. Picking up Doug Baldwin not only got me here but made me make the playoffs. All the glory goes to Doug.

I've just been using the Yahoo app this year, and it's confusing as hell regarding who's still in the playoffs (it shows every match like it's the regular season). Who's in the finals for the Premier league?

I knocked off OGF(131.04 to 124.10) with a Monday night comeback with Cooks and Prater(Prater wasn't needed as it turns out). I'm facing Fletcher who beat Kap'N Crunch 130.66 to 117.72.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom