• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2015 |OT| Fully Inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.
somehow managed to pull that out. single digits from both my WRs, a whopping 2 points combined from my RBs. Picking up the Giants D as a streamer for the DEN bye turned out to be a good move.

GG Dorito!

GG! Your team's been putting up some crazy points but it was a much closer game than I expected. Was hoping to give you your first loss, though. :(

Hustler

My first year with you guys and playing fantasy football. how many people drop to lower leagues and how many move up? Also, how do the playoffs work exactly?

My first year with you guys and playing fantasy football. how many people drop to lower leagues and how many move up? Also, how do the playoffs work exactly?
Bottom 4 drop a league (unless you're in GJL3 obviously) and top 4 gets promoted (unless you're in GJLP obviously). More on who the top 4 teams are in a minute.

Playoffs is top 6 teams, with the division winners getting a bye in the first round. The top 4 that moves on up is everyone that makes it to the final four of the playoffs, so #5 and #6 of GJL2 abd 3 can still be promoted if they win the first round of the playoffs

It took me 7 weeks and 30+ waiver moves but I'm finally happy with my team. I don't have any weeks where I'm devestated by byes, I have roster depth, and my schedule softens immensely.

I look forward to looking back in 7 more weeks and laughing at how naive this post was.

Come the fuck on, literally every TD and 150 out of 200 yards going to my opponent's players in this Pats game. It's keeping my streak alive of every single week a player has his new season high scoring against me. I take everything positive I said earlier back, I'm hopeless against this constant barrage of luck. Fantasy is over. Football is over. Love is over.

Hustler

Steve Smith and Keenan Allen both get injured in the same game.... 😭 my team is going to be hurting!

My luck continues with playing crap teams. I've had at least like 4 weeks where the guy I've played has scored the fewest amount of points.

JL2 has its first AFK with Golden Tate Warriors. Though, to be fair, nothing is going to help that team.

I haven't been AFK. Trying to make it work and make as many adjustments as I can but it is what it is.

Close matchup with Gronky Kong coming down to tomorrows game between Teddy Gin and TY Hilton

SleazyC

What the fuck is going on in GJL2?

Gronky Kong got into an argument with Future Foundation and ends up changing the score of his matchup so that he loses and says he's going to kick him out.

Changing a score of a matchup is not cool at all.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
^^^ I'll email him and try to see what's up. Again, sorry I haven't been able to be as active of a LM this year, we'll get it straightened out.

Is everything going well for everybody else I hope? My game with vphys coming down to the wire!! Come on two game win streak.

What the fuck is going on in GJL2?

Gronky Kong got into an argument with Future Foundation and ends up changing the score of his matchup so that he loses and says he's going to kick him out.

Changing a score of a matchup is not cool at all.
Wait what???

Holy hell...

Well Future said "Stick yourself into something that didn't concern you, then act like a dick. Excellent. Go fuck yourself." after a little back ribbing and forth he wasn't happy. Gronky and I were just giving him a hard time for complaining about his player putting up 0.8 when he's up 40 in his matchup.

Regardless, boosting like that is pretty bullshit.

EDIT: all fixed now

That's not what happened at all.

DF posted some ribbing, I got him back, then he decides to fuck with the results and lock my roster for a week. That's when I told him to go fuck himself.

IbZFUbi.png

SleazyC

Well Future said "Stick yourself into something that didn't concern you, then act like a dick. Excellent. Go fuck yourself." after a little back ribbing and forth he wasn't happy. Gronky and I were just giving him a hard time for complaining about his player putting up 0.8 when he's up 40 in his matchup.

Regardless, boosting like that is pretty bullshit.

EDIT: all fixed now
That was said after the score was threatened to be changed. I don't know if the score was changed prior to that being said but changing scores is crazy over board.

That's not what happened at all.

DF posted some ribbing, I got him back, then he decides to fuck with the results and lock my roster for a week. That's when I told him to go fuck himself.

That was said after the score was threatened to be changed. I don't know if the score was changed prior to that being said but changing scores is crazy over board.

Yeah sorry guys. I missed the order of all that.

I haven't been AFK. Trying to make it work and make as many adjustments as I can but it is what it is.

Close matchup with Gronky Kong coming down to tomorrows game between Teddy Gin and TY Hilton

It's no problem. Sorry, I posted that before the afternoon games last week when you still had like 3 bye positions and nobody to fill in. It didn't look likely. I made the edit about no AFK on the follow-up post when you came back and almost pulled it off though.

It's no problem. Sorry, I posted that before the afternoon games last week when you still had like 3 bye positions and nobody to fill in. It didn't look likely. I made the edit about no AFK on the follow-up post when you came back and almost pulled it off though.

The fact that I almost came back to win that game was a goddamn miracle. Could be 3-4 and looking at a playoff spot.

"Though, to be fair, nothing is going to help that team."

I won't forget that ;)

Vyer

GJLP, looking for an RB. Have QB and WR to trade. Cam and Tyrod both available, any WR except for Nuk.

Jayhawk

GJLP, looking for an RB. Have QB and WR to trade. Cam and Tyrod both available, any WR except for Nuk.

Too bad my GJLP team is also looking for an RB. Le'Veon Bell injury destroyed my hopes for winning the league. At least I won't be demoted from the looks of things!

Bonethug

Of course Doug Baldwin goes off in the 2nd half crushing my chances.
Gonna need a lot of field goals tonight to stand a chance.

With 3 weeks left it looks like there are 3 locks on the playoffs in Premier. OGF(10-0), SHP(7-3) and me, DBB(7-3).

It would take SHP or me losing all 3 games and then at least one 4-6 team winning all 3 games to cut SHP or me out. That's on top of the three 5-5 teams winning 2 out of 3 as well. Not very likely.

Schedules remaining. Bolded games are the pack games(4-6 or 5-5 teams vs each other). With a division winner from Gaming, OGF, SHP and Da Bernie Blitz all looking like they're in the playoffs. That leaves 2 spots open. Can Roomba, Crunch or even Jameis hold down those other 2 wild cards? Or will Gaming Division have more than one representative? Will that "winner" even have a winning record?

Gaming
Fletcher(5-5): Jameis, BT, Dorito.
BT(5-5): Roomba, Fletcher, Eli
Miracle(5-5): Goodell, Eli, BWP
BWP(4-6): SHP, Dorito, Miracle
Dorito(4-6): Crunch, BWP, Fletcher
Eli(2-8): Bernie, Miracle, BT

Off Topic
OGF(10-0): Miracle, SHP, Bernie
SHP(7-3): BWP, OGF, Crunch
Bernie(7-3): Eli, Roomba, OGF
Roomba(4-6): BT, Bernie, Jameis
Crunch(4-6): Dorito, Jameis, SHP
Jameis(3-7): Fletcher, Crunch, Roomba

It would take a miracle for Jameis to get in but going up against 3 teams in the pack is one sure fire way to make sure they don't put more distance between themselves and the King. Jameis will need to jump over Crunch and Roomba who he plays and somehow make up 100 points to those beating him in total points from Gaming. Possible. Not very likely. Eli is out of the running.

With 3 weeks left it looks like there are 3 locks on the playoffs in Premier. OGF(10-0), SHP(7-3) and me, DBB(7-3).

It would take SHP or me losing all 3 games and then at least one 4-6 team winning all 3 games to cut SHP or me out. That's on top of the three 5-5 teams winning 2 out of 3 as well. Not very likely.

Schedules remaining. Bolded games are the pack games(4-6 or 5-5 teams vs each other). With a division winner from Gaming, OGF, SHP and Da Bernie Blitz all looking like they're in the playoffs. That leaves 2 spots open. Can Roomba, Crunch or even Jameis hold down those other 2 wild cards? Or will Gaming Division have more than one representative? Will that "winner" even have a winning record?

Gaming
Fletcher(5-5): Jameis, BT, Dorito.
BT(5-5): Roomba, Fletcher, Eli
Miracle(5-5): Goodell, Eli, BWP
BWP(4-6): SHP, Dorito, Miracle
Dorito(4-6): Crunch, BWP, Fletcher
Eli(2-8): Bernie, Miracle, BT

Off Topic
OGF(10-0): Miracle, SHP, Bernie
SHP(7-3): BWP, OGF, Crunch
Bernie(7-3): Eli, Roomba, OGF
Roomba(4-6): BT, Bernie, Jameis
Crunch(4-6): Dorito, Jameis, SHP
Jameis(3-7): Fletcher, Crunch, Roomba

It would take a miracle for Jameis to get in but going up against 3 teams in the pack is one sure fire way to make sure they don't put more distance between themselves and the King. Jameis will need to jump over Crunch and Roomba who he plays and somehow make up 100 points to those beating him in total points from Gaming. Possible. Not very likely. Eli is out of the running.

I'm not even thinking about the playoffs this year (I'm Jameis). I'm only aiming to avoid the GJL2 drop, so I'm looking to get to 8th place! It's looking harder and harder with the two trades I did hurting the shit outta me (although I got some good waiver picks in the process, so it wasn't all bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom