• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2015 |OT| Fully Inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayhawk

Thanks. Would have been epic if you had not lost that earlier game. I'd have a story to tell for years and years how I defeated the undefeated team only to lose in the championship game.

Your team was legit throughout the entire season. I have no right being in the championship. Picking up Doug Baldwin not only got me here but made me make the playoffs. All the glory goes to Doug.

It's not even the championship game! I am the true dethroner of the undefeated teams. RIP my late season collapse

I knocked off OGF(131.04 to 124.10) with a Monday night comeback with Cooks and Prater(Prater wasn't needed as it turns out). I'm facing Fletcher who beat Kap'N Crunch 130.66 to 117.72.
Nice! Wait, has Fletcher even been posting recently?

It'll be funny as hell if the guy we haven't even heard from all year is the new champ!

Hustler

Thanks. Would have been epic if you had not lost that earlier game. I'd have a story to tell for years and years how I defeated the undefeated team only to lose in the championship game.

Your team was legit throughout the entire season. I have no right being in the championship. Picking up Doug Baldwin not only got me here but made me make the playoffs. All the glory goes to Doug.

I'm in the same boat, I rode my waiver wire pickups to the playoffs as I had a lot of injuries this year. God Bless Baldwin, Rawls, White and Amendola.

At least I can validate the Baldwin and Rawks pickups since I'm a Seahawks fan and I pay close attention, hence the Hawks team name.

Onto the Championship game against wingkongex! This could be a one sided affair as he just coughed up nearly 200 pts last week, but good luck!

I'm in the same boat, I rode my waiver wire pickups to the playoffs as I had a lot of injuries this year. God Bless Baldwin, Rawls, White and Amendola.

At least I can validate the Baldwin and Rawks pickups since I'm a Seahawks fan and I pay close attention, hence the Hawks team name.

Onto the Championship game against wingkongex! This could be a one sided affair as he just coughed up nearly 200 pts last week, but good luck!

Congrats on the championship. Looks like you've got it sewn up. I think I have third place in the bag as well. Fantasy football, you just never know. Kirk Cousins may by the one to take you to the promiseland. It's been fun. Look forward to causing havoc in GJL2 next year!

Hustler

Congrats on the championship. Looks like you've got it sewn up. I think I have third place in the bag as well. Fantasy football, you just never know. Kirk Cousins may by the one to take you to the promiseland. It's been fun. Look forward to causing havoc in GJL2 next year!

Thanks, congrats on moving up to GJL2! The waiver wires lifted me to the championship in the 2nd half of the season. Aaron Rodgers had let me down too many times, glad I picked up Kirk Cousins for the final showdown!

It's been fun GJL3, thanks for letting me join the league even though I was inexperienced. I've learned a lot along the way. Looking forward to the competition in GJL2 next go around!

Congrats on winning the Premier league, and same goes for the winners in GJL2 and 3! I look forward to playing with y'all again next year!

Thanks. I was lucky to even make the playoffs. 1 more loss in the regular season and I was out on total league points. Crazy to think I won it all.

Vyer

Not happening this year?

Edit: found the renewal email, but can't get link to work. Can commish resend?

Yeah I'm down for another league as well, but I won't be able to do the commish stuff this time around. Anyone down for picking up the mantle?

Yeah I'm down for another league as well, but I won't be able to do the commish stuff this time around. Anyone down for picking up the mantle?

I'd be willing to do it, as long as Arkos and everyone else is fine with me basically reusing all the rules and assets from this thread. Probably will be a lot more work than I realize, but I'd like to keep this going.

If that's good with everyone, I can try to get the ball rolling tomorrow sometime. Definitely will want a league manager for each league, so I'd need some volunteers for that.

I'd be willing to do it, as long as Arkos and everyone else is fine with me basically reusing all the rules and assets from this thread. Probably will be a lot more work than I realize, but I'd like to keep this going.

If that's good with everyone, I can try to get the ball rolling tomorrow sometime. Definitely will want a league manager for each league, so I'd need some volunteers for that.
Hopefully we can get enough people to fill all of the leagues in a week or two

So, I'll be taking over this year. Problem I'm running into now is that since GJLP was deleted for some reason, I'm unable to see who the top and bottom 4 was. If you have that info, let me know!

So, I'll be taking over this year. Problem I'm running into now is that since GJLP was deleted for some reason, I'm unable to see who the top and bottom 4 was. If you have that info, let me know!

As far as the Premier league: Blair Walsh Project, Eli's Red Bucket, King Jameis and Dorito Dinks are all GJL2 bound. Good luck to those playing in the first round this week!
LQX, iAmMaximus, smokeymicpot and I was downgraded to GJL2, and everyone else stays in the Premier league

Jayhawk

For future reference, you can look up your fantasy profile on Yahoo to get standings for every league you've been in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom