• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are the odds on nolan scoring his 100th PL goal to relegate the barcodes next week, followed by big sam running around the pitch doing a lap of honour cupping his ear to home and away fans alike?

Newcastle being relagated would be fucking hilarious. They thought they were too big for the Championship the last time they went down.

Sadly I think Hull's chances of staying up have disappeared like a line of Charlie up someone's nose...

ghst

thanks for the laugh
falcao is your mate's dad who used to play for some conference team and you all still try and humour him when you have a kickabout, despite the fact that his knees are shot and he hasn't eaten a non-microwaveable meal in a decade.

How confusing.

Anyway.

Di Maria said he will do better next season.

LVG said he needs to adapt to the Philosophy.

I think he is gonna leave.

OT stuff got deleted, like it was announced.
Now let's get back to topic and discuss how weak this year of football was.

Welcome.
Who do you support ?

People in Football thread are posting about chipotle and it's not being deleted.

Strange.

How did Hummels and Gundogan do today?

ghst

thanks for the laugh
OT stuff got deleted, like it was announced.
Now let's get back to topic and discuss how weak this year of football was.

really set up for a fall with the season ending in a week. football basically becomes off-topic at that point anyway.

K1LLER7

How confusing.

Anyway.

Di Maria said he will do better next season.

LVG said he needs to adapt to the Philosophy.

I think he is gonna leave.
I hope not.

But then Bale was name dropped along with Messi and Ronaldo so atleast 1 of those 3 will be playing for us next season.

really set up for a fall with the season ending in a week. football basically becomes off-topic at that point anyway.

%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253Fam9zZS1tb3VyaW5oby01NzV0ZnU3ODQuanBn%253F%253D-726094

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Though I dislike Bale, Bale and Depay sounds nice

But this year has jaded me, I cant go full muppet like I could in the past

I cannot tell you how excited I was by Di Maria ;_;, when he came off in his first game I thought he was injured and was crestfallen.

Pennywise

People in Football thread are posting about chipotle and it's not being deleted.

Strange.

How did Hummels and Gundogan do today?

We are special kids with special needs.
The dragonballs revived us once, but they won't be able to do it twice.

Hummels got injured before the match and Gündogan was shit.
Literally one of the worst players.

K1LLER7

We are special kids with special needs.
The dragonballs revived us once, but they won't be able to do it twice.

Hummels got injured before the match and Gündogan was shit.
Literally one of the worst players.
Keep them.

We've moved on to pjanic and Nainggolan.

CB will be sorted by Otamemdi.

Anyone see that story where Irina Shayk said Ronaldo cheated on her with several women?

:lol

Ronaldo thought lemme give £5m to Nepal and God won't mind.

Then God served justice via Alvaro Morata.

God is truly great, all knowing and all seeing.

Anyone see that story where Irina Shayk said Ronaldo cheated on her with several women?

Save the children denied that ronaldo even donated that money

the devil's work

Messi

Messi is truly the king of kings. CL final, Liga and Cup games. Thiago is the future king and another kid on the way. What a champion.

Clegg

How manly and heterosexual Ronaldo is to cheat on Irina with several different women.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So Ings is 100% leaving

Where to you guys think?

FootballFan

So true.

How manly and heterosexual Ronaldo is to cheat on Irina with several different women.

We shouldn't condone that type of behaviour.

I mean, yes, one could posit that football fans in their very nature and hooligans with no respect for social order but we should strive to be civil (insofar as is possible with football subculture...) and so I think you should maybe take that comment back?

Hixx

So Ings is 100% leaving

Where to you guys think?

Liverpool or Spurs or somewhere like that.

Don't rate him too much tbh. Think he'll always fall into that bracket of 10 goals a season regardless of where he plays.

Not bad for either of the above as backup but if Sunderland had a choice of player from the relegated teams I'd probably go with Austin.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Though I dislike Bale, Bale and Depay sounds nice

But this year has jaded me, I cant go full muppet like I could in the past

I cannot tell you how excited I was by Di Maria ;_;, when he came off in his first game I thought he was injured and was crestfallen.

remenber when i though falcao di mario and rojo would make man u one of the greatest teams on the planet

man u really killed muppetry

Mr Cola

remenber when i though falcao di mario and rojo would make man u one of the greatest teams on the planet

man u really killed muppetry

:(

I never thought we would win the league, but I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more hopeful about our style of play.

But the seasons fine, next year is super exciting, a full pre-season and sensible transfers, Louis has had a year to work out what and where he needs to buy, next year top 2 would be good :3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom