• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| - Mes Que Un... Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'll have a lot of dodging to do around here but I'm ready

tumblr_mi9ojfCXN81qc0cxpo1_500_original.gif

Wow! Zinetron Zi-kun! What a player!

Mimosa97

Who's that player? Amazing piece of soccer action there.

get-out-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-192.gif

From now on this is your new lord. You'l only refer to him as Zizou. If anyone asks you who the best player of all time is, you know the answer now. And always remember, German football is nothing but trash and long live the Emperor !

napoleon-europe-illu1.jpg

Linius

get-out-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-192.gif

From now on this is your new lord. You'l only refer to him as Zizou. If anyone asks you who the best player of all time is, you know the answer now. And always remember, German football is nothing but trash and long live the Emperor !

napoleon-europe-illu1.jpg

Can't say I ever heard of him. And everyone knows Schalke is the best club to exist in the world of soccer.

Mimosa97

Ok I'll stop playing the dumb newcomer.

I saw that De Gea is gonna sign with Real. Meh ... We can do better than that.

I can't believe Iker is gonna spend the last season of his career on the bench.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Ok I'll stop playing the dumb newcomer.

I saw that De Gea is gonna sign with Real. Meh ... We can do better than do.

I can't believe Iker is gonna spend the last season of his career on the bench.

ahahah
he won't
iker will keep being starter until someone offs him

Linius

I just want to say that this day was a sad day for football. Aston Villa will be another season in the prem. One more season Villains will have to undergo terrible defeats and watch their team crumble. Tonight I'm lighting a candle for Wes.

Yen

Back to football: Villa were awful today and playing far too high a line against a very technical Saints team. Now I'm a Sherwood fan, but he was totally hopeless today, like a Sony translator calling for calm in an Order 1886 thread.

why are posts getting deleted

Because the mods were very clear.

This is a thread to discuss football.

Not other things that we're interested in like what we like to eat or what we like to watch or how bud would like to play with Donna from Suits asshole.

That's why they put it in the Off Topic Community section.

Finally this thread is back and hopefully all the fucking losers who shitted up the last one can fuck off to their splinter forums. I'm proud to be part of GAF and it annoys me when people act like it isn't a privilege of being a first world citizen.

Hopefully we will destroy Van Gaal tomorrow and put him in his place.

Mimosa97

ahahah
he won't
iker will keep being starter until someone offs him

He had an okay season which is way better than I expected from him ... He'll always be a legend but he needs to pass the torch.

I don't know why they can't buy someone like Lloris and be done with it. Dude isn't worse than De Gea and doesn't cost half as much. I guess they want a spanish goalkeeper at all cost.

Suen

Finally this thread is back and hopefully all the fucking losers who shitted up the last one can fuck off to their splinter forums. I'm proud to be part of GAF and it annoys me when people act like it isn't a privilege of being a first world citizen.

Hopefully we will destroy Van Gaal tomorrow and put him in his place.
YES WBB!

#WengerIn

till we lose and end fourth

Nice to see this thread back. Hopefully we won't repeat the same mistake. Looking forward to the CL final. Good luck Juve.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
He had an okay season which is way better than I expected from him ... He'll always be a legend but he needs to pass the torch.

I don't know why they can't buy someone like Lloris and be done with it. Dude isn't worse than De Gea and doesn't cost half as much. I guess they want a spanish goalkeeper at all cost.

adrian has had a better season than hugo. luckily we're shit so nobody else notices.

Oh good he is banned. Good riddance you idiot.

Yes LabouredSubterfuge, count me in the OP as a supporter of Arsenal. If we buy Cech and Benteke next season I think we will win the league.

Mimosa97

adrian has had a better season than hugo. luckily we're shit so nobody else notices.

Mmmmmh you're probably right. The only west ham games I watched were the ones against Arsenal and I don't remember much tbh lol

I'll take Lloris. It's obv that he's terribly unhappy at nham. I feel like he would jump on the opportunity.

But the madrid management is awful, they love to get scamed so I can totally see them paying 40M for De Gea ... Fing idiots.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
I'm so glad this thread is back because I love supporting Manchester United FC. I hope we win the English Premier football league next year.

it must've been tough given that supporting manchester united fc is 95% posting on the internet.

(5% buying imported malaysian brands)

ghst

thanks for the laugh
why can't martin keown sit in a chair without making it squeak? has nobody else noticed this? is it his terrible leering posture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom