• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

BuNnSVJIUAE0vr3.jpg:large

What a squad
njIBwgH.png

That quality.

The only striker we have at the moment is Lambert. ;_;

Salvadora

Interesting that the bank who owns 40% of Carvalho's rights (and needs to approve any transfer) has been bailed out by the Portuguese government to the tune of £5b.

They will want a return on the investment asap.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Looks like my BPL UT team in Fifa is going to have a fuckload of City players again. The only viable United player in 14 was RvP and even then he was too slow.

Fergie

Banned
Looks like my BPL UT team in Fifa is going to have a fuckload of City players again. The only viable United player in 14 was RvP and even then he was too slow.
That left foot though. Scored from all angles with that. But yeah he's a bit slow when majority use Luiz and such. Aguero is OP though.

Interesting that the bank who owns 40% of Carvalho's rights (and needs to approve any transfer) has been bailed out by the Portuguese government to the tune of £5b.

They also own a big percentage of Gaitan, Maxi Pereira and Amorim from Benfica and a few players from Porto.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That left foot though. Scored from all angles with that. But yeah he's a bit slow when majority use Luiz and such. Aguero is OP though.

I built a team around Sturridge because he was my first good pack player, slowly its gotten better and now I have a team of the season Sturridge with Int TOTW Sanchez (The only Arsenal card). The pace is frightening :|

bobito

Banned

The whole point of being bailed out is to prevent a firesale

Fergie

Banned
Going to be a difficult to offload some of these players. Don't know how Cleverley is being given time when he hasn't impressed even at this tour when even Young has impressed.

I guess it's in case united doesn't buy a CM. I wonder how it's going to be when the tour is over and hard decisions are made.

I built a team around Sturridge because he was my first good pack player, slowly its gotten better and now I have a team of the season Sturridge with Int TOTW Sanchez (The only Arsenal card). The pace is frightening :|
Pretty amazing front attack. It's all about pace in FIFA.

Jarnet87

Much rather see Arsenal get Khedira. As a United fan the last thing I want to see is Carvalho become a great player and be able to physically dominate United's midfield for the next 4-5 years.

Mr Cola

Much rather see Arsenal get Khedira. As a United fan the last thing I want to see is Carvalho become a great player and be able to physically dominate United's midfield for the next 4-5 years.

Id give every ball I have for strong, defensive DM, we are still going to get manhandled by teams who have them this year.

Barzul

Carvalho looks so much more bigger than the 6'2 he apparently is.

Mr Cola

At least we'll have Strootman in January.

In every sense of the word gambling on getting a player in january who is also Injury prone and currently injured is madness

Only Van Gaal would have the stones

Jarnet87

In every sense of the word gambling on getting a player in january who is also Injury prone and currently injured is madness

Only Van Gaal would have the stones

Were just not meant to have a kunty physical defensive midfielder who can captain a side. Instead we've got sideways Tom Cleverly.

Mr Cola

Were just not meant to have a kunty physical defensive midfielder who can captain a side. Instead we've got sideways Tom Cleverly.

If we did have one, Id say we could mount a title challenge

Thats right I said it

Barzul

I'm still not convinced on their full-backs, although Coentrão had an amazing run of form at the back of last season.

Their defence is still suspect.

Their attack makes up for any defensive frailities imo. They'll outscore everyone else. Biggest question mark is still Casillas. But with Varane, Ramos, Carvajal and Coentrao their defense won't be the worst.

Walshy

Their attack makes up for any defensive frailities imo. They'll outscore everyone else. Biggest question mark is still Casillas. But with Varane, Ramos, Carvajal and Coentrao their defense won't be the worst.
Depends if Carlo is going to put Navas as first choice.

Varane and Ramos is a potentially good partnership. They definitely need a new right-back, but I'm not sure there is one good enough on the market.

Although their attack is crazily good.

LAM09

Depends if Carlo is going to put Navas as first choice.

Varane and Ramos is a potentially good partnership. They definitely need a new right-back, but I'm not sure there is one good enough on the market.

Although their attack is crazily good.

They are after De Sciglio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom