• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

casiopao

Hahahaaha Roma get wrecked by Lazio.^^ Truly Roma week there lol. With this even with a draw against Atlanta, we are 9 points away now lol.^^ 4 more points and it is over.^^

United cheat to earn a point, disgusting from both the ref and united.
Hope they lose in europa league and miss forth place, would be some justice at least.
Really feel for swansea, they deserved far better from the ref today given the situation.

Watford will hammer us tomorrow for sure.

Wouldn't surprise me. But you would hope a team that has a lot to play for vs a team that doesn't should result in a win for the team going for something. Watford SHOULD be on the beach right now, let's hope Klopp and the boys can take advantage of that.

CrayToes

Wouldn't surprise me. But you would hope a team that has a lot to play for vs a team that doesn't should result in a win for the team going for something.

A rowdy bank holiday crowd under the lights will get Watford up for it. Plus they gave us our worst defeat under Klopp last time.

Back in our hands again!.. until we cock it up against Watford.

Ch7wUv4WkAE1DYy.jpg

He shall save us all. This position in the table is so much nicer to be in for now...

TeddyBoy

Wouldn't surprise me. But you would hope a team that has a lot to play for vs a team that doesn't should result in a win for the team going for something. Watford SHOULD be on the beach right now, let's hope Klopp and the boys can take advantage of that.

The same was supposed to be said of Palace >.>

This second half of the season has been terrible for us, we just need to get ourselves over the line at this point.

bjaelke

Squawka Football @Squawka
Middlesbrough have now scored 15 goals at home in the Premier League this season; Romelu Lukaku (16) is the only player with more.

Jarnet87

Recorded the United game, went on youtube at work and of course a suggested video ruins the score for me. Pathetic 1-1 draw from reading what United supporters have said. We can't even rest players at the weekend with how injury depleted the squad is. 5-6 new players minimum for next summer, and in year 2 Mou needs to put zero focus on league cups or Europa games if that is where United end up. Treat it is as if United only have league games.

I see the F.A wants both swansea and middlesborough to go down.
Disgusting decisions against both teams today. Video replays are needed because these refs are poor.

Top Bottom