• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

Sterling was my dude when he was at pool. But he seems like the exact same finisher that he was 3 years ago.

Also an update to my yearly tally:

EVERTON: SportPesa
WEST HAM: Betway
NEWCASTLE UNITED: Fun88
CRYSTAL PALACE: ManBetX
STOKE CITY: Bet365
SWANSEA CITY: Letou
BURNLEY: Dafabet
AFC BOURNMOUTH: M88
HUDDERSFIELD: Ope Sports

9 clubs with online betting sites sponsors this season.

MrS

Banned
Sterling was my dude when he was at pool. But he seems like the exact same finisher that he was 3 years ago.

Premier League #1 fan Lashley has accounts with all of them

can't get sent off for a yellow
You can if it's your second

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Everton have a man advantage yet only have 2 players in the box for a free kick in a dangerous position. Wtf?

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member

Virgin Media too

You roll the dice when you sign up to them

Empty

hate it. america actually has it right for once with gambling. awful to see the bombardment of gambling ads at h/t too.

Mory Dunz

random question, Britain uses the metric system, but I always hear "yards wide, inches, miles offside" ect. I even hear them mentioning heights in that system. Like yesterday, "United has several players over 6 feet tall".

Is it just a way of speaking or....? I don't think I ever hear the opposite, like Americans saying that guy is 180cm or whatever

To be fair to stoke, their owner owns Bet365

MrS

Banned
Literally different to Walker one.

secFK6q.gif

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
My memory does suck so that's probably true, but I seem to remember him under performing and people blaming it on his deteriorating relationship with Rodgers. Perhaps that was more towards the end.

The team was terrible that year but he never underperformed. Him and his agent fabricated a tonne of drama to get his move, which is probably why you assumed there was problems on the pitch.

MikeBison

random question, Britain uses the metric system, but I always hear "yards wide, inches, miles offside" ect. I even hear them mentioning heights in that system. Like yesterday, "United has several players over 6 feet tall".

Is it just a way of speaking or....? I don't think I ever hear the opposite, like Americans saying that guy is 180cm or whatever

Don't question us.

We do use the metric system but use mph for speed and miles for distance. Feet for height but only when it's people. Stone and pounds for weight but only when it's people and yards only when discussing football.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Mory Dunz

Don't question us.

We do use the metric system but use mph for speed and miles for distance. Feet for height but only when it's people. Stone and pounds for weight but only when it's people and yards only when discussing football.

Hope that clears it up for you.

absolutely disgusting. >_>

thanks for clarifying.

I always found it baffling how even though you have an advantage of having an extra man on the field compared to the other team, you let them score like howww lmao

Don't forget us with our BetVictor training gear!

Funny to see Sterling actually wack the ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom