• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Did more than couts, whose every touch bounced 8 yards away from him.

The pressure is immense on Coutinho now. He could actually ruin his career this season if he's not careful. And strong enough.

Anyhow I don't think Barcelona needs him next year.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
this is going to be a trainwreck

nnFr4n4.png

GHG

this is going to be a trainwreck

There can only be one answer based on recent performances.

Attack is not your problem at the moment and I actually struggle to see where Coutinho fits in to the team now. You should have taken the money and run.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I started reading the names on the right thinking they had players called Ankle, Hip oh no I see

announce stress fracture

NHale

Two Portuguese teams lose at home to inferior opposition in two days

I'm not so sure that this Besiktas is inferior to Porto. Have you seen that club nowadays? They lead the Portuguese league because the competition is complete shit.

Syder

I'm not so sure that this Besiktas is inferior to Porto. Have you seen that club nowadays? They lead the Portuguese league because the competition is complete shit.
I don't think Porto are anything special but I don't think they should be losing at home to Beşiktaş
wtzgU.gif

Just saw highlights. Spurs broke Wembley curse? Fuck them.

Also holy shit at Liverpool. That was pathetic and hilarious defending. Still at least they didn't lose.

Tubie

Wrong group. Or wrong English team.

Yea I just realized this. I don't know why I thought Liverpool was in Madrids group for a second there. Maybe I was associating Dortmund with Liverpool?

I deserve all the banter and shame in the world for that post lol.

spidye

Now even Robben spoke aginst ancelotti. He critisized the intensity of the training and the teams moral

This keeps getting better and better

Fuck ancelotti that fat turd

spidye

confirmed by robben

as I said. nearly everyone regressed since he took over. that guy must get eliminated this summer and it will probably take 2-3 years to undone his damage

best manager my ass

Top Bottom