• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

derExperte

Hamburg, Werder and Schalke are really messing up.

And what happened to Freiburg? They conceded 5 goals last weekend too against Wolfsburg, had 18 against them, now 28. Still the best defense after Bayern but too bad they became terrible just now.

GorillaJu

Okay I can't be the only one who has noticed Jose Enrique, who had a receding hairline and thinning crown, now has a full head of hair.

Schalke 0:3 haha

PDyVOeW.jpg

Hixx

GET INVOLVED
Will in Sheffield on 81111: "Did Boyd score a blinder?"

Ollie in Southampton on 81111: "A short sighted decision not to sign Boyd."

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Zero148

And what happened to Freiburg? They conceded 5 goals last weekend too against Wolfsburg, had 18 against them, now 28. Still the best defense after Bayern but too bad they became terrible just now.

today Lewandowski happened (and Sahin), last week I have no clue how they could concede 5 against Wolfsburg

derExperte

today Lewandowski happened (and Sahin), last week I have no clue how they could concede 5 against Wolfsburg

The same way they did today. They happened mostly because the defense acted extremely confused and couldn't kick a ball away. Neither Wolfsburg nor Dortmund were that good, if Freiburg played like a few weeks ago this wouldn't have happened.

Top Bottom