• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Hixx

If we get relegated this year I'll have seen half of our total relegations in my life time. I'm 22. What the fuck.

5 relegations in 100 years. Potentially 5 in the next 22. Why.

GorillaJu

Johnson almost fucking up there. Not one of his better games.

I'm looking at Lucas, in acres of space, while Johnson and Skrtel roll the ball back and forth to each other with Rodriguez and Lambert pressing.

What is going on in their heads?

sohois

I really don't understand why Downing is still on the pitch. It's been of his more typical 'Downing' performances, not doing badly but not offering anything either.

NUUUUURIIIIII

Also, Bittencourt is fucking awesome, dude will be incredible in a few years.

And for last, if we can't get Dzeko or someone crazy like Falcao/Cavani/Suarez/etc, fuck money and keep Lewandowski. If we really sign Diouf I'd rather go 4-3-3 with Götze as false nine and both Sahin and Gündogan in or Bittencourt/Leitner if he's ready yet.

bud

gervinho's already having a massive impact on this game

greatest african player with shirt number 27

Sage00

Once And Future Member
March to the game organised by some Celtic fans today to protest their heavy-handed treatment by the police under the new 'Offensive Behaviour at Football Act'. Police respond by sending nearly more officers than 'protestors' (which included women, children and pensioners) and kettling with their batons drawn:

OWz7DQz.jpg

You couldn't make it up.

Sloane

Banned
March to the game organised by some Celtic fans today to protest their heavy-handed treatment by the police under the new 'Offensive Behaviour at Football Act'. Police respond by sending nearly more officers than 'protestors' (which included women, children and pensioners) and kettling with their batons drawn:

OWz7DQz.jpg

You couldn't make it up.
Is that uncommon in the UK? Pretty standard in Germany.

LegoArmo

http://i.imgur.com/OWz7DQz.jpg

You couldn't make it up.

Disgraceful treatment in recent weeks.

Wilbur

Banned

http://i.imgur.com/OWz7DQz.jpg[/IG]

You couldn't make it up.[/QUOTE]

looooooooool

christ, the world we live in

Fuck the UK, man.

UGH QPR JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE

Carbonox

Get in, Arsenal. Get in, QPR (I want a draw for this scrap).

Liverpool, it's down to you to fucking scrape something. Do it you fucks. Would also like a West Brom win but it doesn't look like much is happening in that game.

Top Bottom