• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Kenka

Was a penalty, no doubt. He might not have had much time to react but then he shouldn't have his arms out like that, they were not virtually by his side.

terry32arzbr.gif
That is very very harsh. Dante on Licht was a clearer penalty I think.

MrKaepora

Why is he playing with Portuguese players? He's fucking demented.

André Almeida is playing nicely. André Gomes not so much and that's why I said that Enzo needs to come in.

I still don't know what the hell was Melgarejo doing in the first goal.

Was a penalty, no doubt. He might not have had much time to react but then he shouldn't have his arms out like that, they were not virtually by his side.

terry32arzbr.gif
When the ball actually makes contact his arm is basically back in position. Also, it catches his bicep. Which is closer to his body again. It would be one thing if it caught is hand, which would of been out further, but as I said, by the time the contact is made his arms are all but down.

I'd understand if the ball had of caught him with his arms in the position they are at the start of the gif. But at point of contact? Nah, not for me.

Suen

That's Jorge Jesus for you. If it scores, he is a genius of the tactic, if not...try again, and again...

We didn't start well but the last 25 minutes or so were ours. Enzo needs to come in and we are still giving too much space in the back.

Now, if only Newcastle keeper could stop defending so well.
Missed the first goal but saw it in replay, pretty good. You were really lucky to not have another one against you. You're pushing more though, wouldn't be that surprising if you get an early goal but as shown by the first half Newcastle can be full of surprises. Cardozo will save you.

Wilbur

Banned
Alright Spurs. Bale hat trick and then counter attack the fuck out of them away.

Alright Newcastle. Keep it to 1-1 and then nick a goal at home.

Alright Chelsea. Fuck off.

3Sixty

U21`s beat Arsenal 2-1.

Rode past Eastleigh football club on way to work and cars were queuing to get in so guess they had a couple of hundred in.

Top Bottom