• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Hixx

Subbed. Can someone provide context to the title :p. I don't get it. ;p

Newcastle fans have this really shitty jab. "Have you ever seen a Mackem in xxx"

A Newcastle fan punched a horse after we battered them in the derby.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Probably DC'ing but Ryan Taylor has suffered a further cruciate ligament injury and will miss the majority of next season. That's harsh.

Poor bastard. My greatest fear in life is that the same thing happens to Sandro.

Arnie

Poor bastard. My greatest fear in life is that the same thing happens to Sandro.

I still wince whenever Lucas goes in for a hard one.

He's shirked his fair share of them since returning, too. Must be a real weight on your mind.

Randdalf

People get way overhyped about these Nintendo Direct announcements, but damn, how are they doing so much good on 3DS and stuggling so badly on Wii U.

arkon

And I have to pick this day to do some emergency cover at work. Fuck.

I'm missing the greatest Nintendo Direct ever. I will be emotional all day just thinking about it.

Linius

yoshi8aua7.gif

#Teamyoshi

Linius

I've not seen this. Which means there's Modern Family I've not seen.

Yep I've missed pretty much a whole season. How's this happened. What.

This is a pretty old one. I uploaded it to Youtube 11 months a go, I guess that was right after it aired so it must be season three. And yesterday I realised this would be a nice brofist.gif, shameless promotion of my own gifs :p

Season three was kind of a let down imo. But season four has been great so far. Time to catch up for you.

All of the seasons needs more Dylan, when will they learn?! Was getting my hopes up when
he moved in with Cam and what's his name, but he moved out way too quickly. :(
. Can't believe in just spoiler tagged modern family.

Linius

I'm like 6 episodes behind on Modern Family. I have so much shit to watch

I'm almost done with Archer. Watched every damn episode in a few weeks time :D

All of the seasons needs more Dylan, when will they learn?! Was getting my hopes up when
he moved in with Cam and what's his name, but he moved out way too quickly. :(
. Can't believe in just spoiler tagged modern family.

My opinion on Dylan is that they do it the right way. He's the kind of character you don't want to 'overuse' so it's still funny when you see him on the show. Much like the asian guy on New Girl or Pop Pop on Community. Dylan is for sure one of the best side characters on the show.
What did you think of the Godfather parody from not so long a go? They hardly ever do stuff like that, but I thought that one was so well done.

Hixx

I started watching Archer a couple of nights ago on Netflix. It is fucking brilliant most of the time.

Just the tip bit had me in stitches

Top Bottom