• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forbes: The World's Highest Paid Actors 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This film just made $130M in China

220px-Skiptrace_American_Poster.jpg

Holy shit, it's Knoxville!

El Topo

Doubt this. There's no young male actor who comes anywhere near close to star status of most of those women.

You're telling me there is no male star with a status close to Mila Kunis (33)? Come on. There are e.g. Chris Pratt (37), Channing Tatum (36) and Tom Hiddleston (35) or Michael Fassbender (39). If you want to go younger, there's Nicolas Hoult (26), Alden Ehrenreich (26, cast as Han Solo) and maybe Liam Hemsworth (26, from THG and ID2). I'm sure Henry Cavill (33) is also not really down on his luck either.

linsivvi

You're telling me there is no male star with a status close to Mila Kunis (33)? Come on. There are e.g. Chris Pratt (37), Channing Tatum (36) and Tom Hiddleston (35) or Michael Fassbender (39). If you want to go younger, there's Nicolas Hoult (26), Alden Ehrenreich (26, cast as Han Solo) and maybe Liam Hemsworth (26, from THG and ID2). I'm sure Henry Cavill (33) is also not really down on his luck either.

In fact, Chris Pratt made more than twice as much as Mila Kunis did.

http://www.forbes.com/actors/#2717ffad2740

linsivvi

Thanks. That is a really helpful and eye-opening list.

The Forbes article also named Seth Rogen, Chris Hemsworth, Channing Tatum (all in their 30s) dropped off the list only because they have a quiet year, which basically reiterated your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom