• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

LoveCake

No one is real in free roam unless you're in online free roam.

Can you get skill songs on groove music station?

So were they AI drivers? how do you get them to want to do a convoy again?

Just asking because you have mentioned it, I unlocked the Groove station, it said there was a free trial and no need to enter credit card info, I thought Groove was like iTunes, just something to store music on digitally, not something you have to pay for?

Where's my damn Warthog! :(

I have the UE, like you (so are playing now?) I only started playing yesterday as I didn't get chance Friday, people have been getting codes this last week and I was asking as I had not got a code, it did show up late yesterday in the message area on my actual XboxOne dashboard, I think that the codes are just going out and as the game is not actually out until tomorrow they are just going to keep pushing the codes out I guess, I don't know if they have said there is a cut off date?

I did play through Halo 5, but as I mentioned the other day Halo 5 doesn't show up on my games list anywhere, for some reason :/

lem0n

Is that where you get some drivers with orange icons around their gamertag? I had some this evening and something flashed up on the screen about doing a convoy to someplace, I didn't know what to do, they followed me for a little bit and I tried to follow them, I didn't click on the (X) button, it just all disappeared, I was on my way to something else, so I didn't take part.

I have to say that the Koenigsegg Regera is WOW! what a weapon, the right trigger is not so much a accelerator but a hyperspace button, the Koenigsegg One:1 is faster but the way the Regera moves along the road without any gear changes is something else.

Ps5JQom.gif

Did Chris Harris say this? Sounds like he did, lmao.

For those still without a warthog I remember reading somewhere earlier in this thread that there will be an event in game October that will allow everyone to get it. Apparently even if you haven't played any of the halo games.

0racle

WOAH !!!!

I just got a 1 000 000 + combo !!!!!

in regards to using those upgrade points what is the best method to allocate them?

I saw under the "skill" tree for...uhh...skill...there is a Lamborghini car that costs 30 points that is right in the middle of the top upgrade path.

is that the ONLY way to get that car? why is it locked behind so many points? is it crazy good?

EDIT** its the lamborghini murcielago LP 570 and requires 30 points !

I have the UE, like you (so are playing now?) I only started playing yesterday as I didn't get chance Friday, people have been getting codes this last week and I was asking as I had not got a code, it did show up late yesterday in the message area on my actual XboxOne dashboard, I think that the codes are just going out and as the game is not actually out until tomorrow they are just going to keep pushing the codes out I guess, I don't know if they have said there is a cut off date?

I did play through Halo 5, but as I mentioned the other day Halo 5 doesn't show up on my games list anywhere, for some reason :/

No I have redeemed the code, just don't have it in game. Plus I keep seeing a few driving around in the outback taunting me :(

HeliosT10

Hi all,

After the communities help again here!

Can Xbox One players who bought the Ultimate Edition on disc and redeemed a 5x5 code for Ultimate Edition Add-Ons Bundle, and aren’t seeing the DLC as Ready to Install on their console please drop me a PM with the below info.
o Gamertag
o Email address
o Where they redeemed their 5x5 code (console, xbox.com, etc)
o Their used 5x5 code

Grazzt

Hi all,

Can Xbox One players who bought the Ultimate Edition on disc and redeemed a 5x5 code for Ultimate Edition Add-Ons Bundle, and aren’t seeing the DLC as Ready to Install on their console please drop me a PM with the below info.
o Gamertag
o Email address
o Their used 5x5 code
I can't see my warthog in Ready to Install list. I redeemed it before the demo was released and it now is attached to the demo not the real game.

psychotron

Seems I'm getting some stuttering even free roaming. Most recently it was when I earned a spin, game froze for a split second. This happening to others?

LoveCake

Did Chris Harris say this? Sounds like he did, lmao.

Not about the Regera, no journalist has driven one yet that I have seen, I have seen video of Christian von Koenigsegg driving it Chris Harris and Jezza Clarkson have used "hyperspace peddle" before about various cars.

It just feels strange when driving because of the lack of gear up-shifts and it just keeps getting faster and faster, the real car must be on another level when driving.

If you were offline, then yes. To get them back just beep at them and they'll beep back, you'll see their name go orange. You can have up to four people with you for a convoy of five.

So just blow horn at another drivers, to start a convoy? they really should have had C.W. McCall - Convoy
cut into the radio station when this happens, I will admit to having the La Cucaracha horn :p

No I have redeemed the code, just don't have it in game. Plus I keep seeing a few driving around in the outback taunting me :(

Is it not in the DLC message tab in the game?

Have you posted in the official forums about it, there seems to be a lot with issues.

Seems I'm getting some stuttering even free roaming. Most recently it was when I earned a spin, game froze for a split second. This happening to others?

By stuttering do you mean the screen sort of blurs for a slight second? I have had this whist driving, some of the cut scenes and also when scrolling fast through the menus. (on XboxOne)

I get the occasional hitch, yeah, though its never affected play, and I've never noticed it in any events, just in free-roaming the open world. And music stations sometimes skip, stutter or loop, especially when the DJs make announcements. Xbox version here.

Hi all,

o Gamertag
o Email address
o Their used 5x5 code

PM sent.

Daffy Duck

I love this game but I hate the forced progression, i am on my third showcase event now and instead of letting me continue with other events until I want to progress further it now removes all other events from my map and forces me to do the showcase event.

Lame.

deoee

I love this game but I hate the forced progression, i am on my third showcase event now and instead of letting me continue with other events until I want to progress further it now removes all other events from my map and forces me to do the showcase event.

Lame.

It happens once every x level ups :D

JonnyKong

Lame.

I thought this with the second showcase event, but I did something to make the other events appear back on the map again, I just can't remember what I did to make that happen. I apologise!

Lego Boss

I've just done Zorbs final champ Eco v Impreza race in the Outback. Ten laps of that, amazing lighting, peerless drifting, the change from dusk to dawn.

Can l say that was one of the finest videogame experiences of recent times? Spectacular.

Of course l won in my GSR . . .

Okay I'm dumb. How do I get my chat headset working properly?

As soon as i plug it in I lose all sound from my speakers and nothing else happens (on PC).

0racle

Not that it matters, has nothing to do with skill just with time/patience as you can get the scores by just driving in circles.

Also skill points per streak are limited to 3 and exp to 12,5k. So getting high scores is kind of pointless.

what really?

what is the cut off point? ive been going for high score in attempts to get skill points. if the max is 3 per run ill just stop after I cross that threshold.

DrBo42

The AI really feels like bullshit in this game lol. There's one race in the outback where the suggested drive path is in the dirt next to this small blacktop strip running the length of it. AI are all in the dirt in classic sport cars getting better acceleration than me while I'm on the blacktop the entire time. Water doesn't effect their handling either. Boo.

Bravoexo

Redeeming the Warthog or the Pre Order AMG only worked in the Xbox One...after installing, and switching over to the PC did they finally show up. (The AMG is still showing a Marketplace error on Win10, but at least I can drive it around... if I switch cars, I'd have to go back to the Xbox one if I wanted to go back to the AMG. )

ElNino

Hi all,

o Gamertag
o Email address
o Their used 5x5 code
PM sent.

TheRed

The AI really feels like bullshit in this game lol. There's one race in the outback where the suggested drive path is in the dirt next to this small blacktop strip running the length of it. AI are all in the dirt in classic sport cars getting better acceleration than me while I'm on the blacktop the entire time. Water doesn't effect their handling either. Boo.
It kinda does. I wish we could tune AI to a degree similar to sports games so I could get it just right for me. For now I'll see if I can get good enough to get 1st place on expert I keep getting second.

T.O.P

Banned
Got all the signs on the coast, took me only an hour to get the jumps right :|

Anyway, I remember seeing another couple wich were too fuckin hard for me atm so I just skipped them, gonna go back tomorrow and screenshot wich I'm referring to, tips needed badly

Is there no way to get Shadowplay working in-game? The win+g and bringing up a menu stuff sucks. I tried remapping to alt+F9, alt+12 like Shadowplay but it says those are in use. The menu taking over what you're doing, so you come to a complete stop, is terrible.

Best racing game ever BTW, and I don't say that lightly. Major props to Playground and Turn10!

I just bought a warthog off the auction for 325k.. now I have a warthog on PC lol

I was going to do that but then I would be broke lol. I can wait, I'm loving my tuned Focus RS for now!!

Man, I fucking the love the Nomad, but I really don't see its better launch, acceleration and handling in some of these outback buggy races, especially the confined ones with a lot of tight turns and bumping.

Its a fucking beast out in the open wild, but it slides like nobody's business. Have had to switch out vehicles to feel competitive. Hope its not just AI cheapness and I end up getting smoked by NPC Nomads ;p

Top Bottom