• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Stackboy

No I have redeemed the code, just don't have it in game. Plus I keep seeing a few driving around in the outback taunting me :(

I'm having this problem too.

The game won't play on my new PC. I have a 1070 setup and the game just chugs straight off the bat from the main menu. Lucky I have an xbone until they fix performance issues.

All that aside, loving the game!!

Strider

Is there no way to get Shadowplay working in-game? The win+g and bringing up a menu stuff sucks. I tried remapping to alt+F9, alt+12 like Shadowplay but it says those are in use. The menu taking over what you're doing, so you come to a complete stop, is terrible.

shadowplay works fine for me with this game but I have shadowplay set to "desktop mode" ... Try that if you haven't.

That setting is under privacy controls

not sure why I'm not seeing my xbone sourced warthog.. it did not get attached to the demo for me. I was able to download it and I started up Forza on my xbone, but I didn't find it anywhere in the purchase section or my garage. I was able to get the Mercedes coupe.

Did I screw myself out of my warthog from the code by buying one from the auction? I wouldn't have thought so..

Bravoexo

Is there no way to get Shadowplay working in-game? The win+g and bringing up a menu stuff sucks. I tried remapping to alt+F9, alt+12 like Shadowplay but it says those are in use. The menu taking over what you're doing, so you come to a complete stop, is terrible.

Shadowplay doesn't work on UWP games. (non fullscreen exclusive) (edit: Some got desktop capture mode to work)

Katoki

Anyone else play PC side with a 360 controller? Been finding the handling to be difficult to get used to and the cars being extremely squirrely in the back.

Xater

Anyone else play PC side with a 360 controller? Been finding the handling to be difficult to get used to and the cars being extremely squirrely in the back.

Might just be your car choices. Use traction control if it's giving you too much of a hard time.

Driving around in cities really makes me want the next FH in Japan

r2PnUSt.gif

pwtfnwg.gif

HeliosT10

More good news folks,

To ensure all eligible people receive their Halo Warthog, we have kicked off a process that will send one via the in-game message center for individuals who haven't received theirs yet. It will be run over the next 24 hours.

Thanks again for your patience whilst we resolved this issue. Hope you enjoy tearing up the outback in the Warthog once you get it in your garage!

More good news folks,

To ensure all eligible people receive their Halo Warthog, we have kicked off a process that will send one via the in-game message center for individuals who haven't received theirs yet. It will be run over the next 24 hours.

Thanks again for your patience whilst we resolved this issue. Hope you enjoy tearing up the outback in the Warthog once you get it in your garage!

Nice, cheers for the update.

I've got a (miniscule) asset bug to report - the 599 GTO has every single warning light active on the dashboard. Either a bug or the car you guys scanned was totally ruined lol.

yjexr6X.png

More good news folks,

Any help for those who already received it but can't use it?

And man, That Championship Gold Mine Cross Country circuit in buggies is tough as nails. Hot damn, finally nailed in the Nomad, but that took some serious effort.

Grazzt

More good news folks,

That's good news. But what about us that got the warthog attached to the demo? Will we get the message too?

Couldn't start FH3 today evening, just would error out with error 0x8027025a after 5 minutes. Turns out there's a xbox system update (at least for preview members), 447 megabytes. Just FYI for anyone else who is having the same error.

Worked fine after update and restart.

Also being able to blueprint every race is AWESOME, but man you can put yourself in a world of hurt. I changed some of the outback cross country races to use my hypercar. A Koenigsegg One does not drive well on dirt tracks, it was literally that neogaf forza GIF on the dirt with every AI car just crashing into everyone else and a total clusterfuck trying to get to the finish line. I LOVED IT

LostDonkey

More good news folks,

what about the c63 as well? I have redeemed both that and the warthog but they are nowhere to be found in game (PC). Thanks

DrBo42

Anyone else on PC notice load screens are crazy long but if you click out to your 2nd monitor or outside the program it loads instantly?

Invis

Anyone else on PC notice load screens are crazy long but if you click out to your 2nd monitor or outside the program it loads instantly?

I haven't seen that personally, but the game does always disconnect my controller whenever I ALT-TAB.

HeliosT10

Any help for those who already received it but can't use it?

And man, That Championship Gold Mine Cross Country circuit in buggies is tough as nails. Hot damn, finally nailed in the Nomad, but that took some serious effort.

Can you elaborate what you mean when you say have it but you can't use it?

Strider

Assuming it's the same problem I have...

I redeemed the warthog code a week or so ago and the Warthog never showed up on PC for me. I downloaded the 10mb file for it on XB1 prior to release but when I went to check to see if the car would show up in-game on my xbox I noticed the 10mb file completely disappeared from my account and xbox one. So the Warthog doesn't show up in-game on my xbox either.

It's basically like I never redeemed the code at all even though I did.

HeliosT10

Assuming it's the same problem I have...

I redeemed the warthog code a week or so ago and the Warthog never showed up on PC for me. I downloaded the 10mb file for it on XB1 prior to release but when I went to check to see if the car would show up in-game on my xbox I noticed the 10mb file completely disappeared from my account and xbox one. So the Warthog doesn't show up in-game on my xbox either.

It's basically like I never redeemed the code at all even though I did.

We've basically got the full list of eligible people for the warthog, then narrowed it to those who have played and haven't had a warthog in their garage ever. You should be fine.

Does this game (or FH2 for that matter) have an equivalent to the 1000 Club medals found in the first game? I'm playing through FH1 for the first time currently and these add a ton of replay value.

I received the Warthog code in Xbox email weeks ago and redeemed it, but I have no Warthog in the game, nor does anything Warthog related show up under Forza Horizon 3's Manage Game screen.

Now I did play the demo, which I later deleted to make space for the full game preload. Maybe the license was attached to the demo as some here have suggested? I don't really know.

I ask because while your news of people getting codes is good to hear, there seem to be plenty of us in this thread who have gotten codes and yet still don't have a Warthog.

We've basically got the full list of eligible people for the warthog, then narrowed it to those who have played and haven't had a warthog in their garage ever. You should be fine.
Ah, so its on track for a fix? Great news :)

And once these issues are behind you guys, take a well needed vacation. This game is fucking fantastic on every level. Kudos to those who toiled to make it happen.

hopefully also filtered by people who have bought one on the auction.. because I do have one from buying it, but not from the code I redeemed :)

Reni

Neo Member
More good news folks,

That's some great news.Hope the retailer pre-order cars will soon be fixed as well.

Spasm

Already got my gift-car message, thanks!

If I DL it on PC, it'll show up on Xbox too, yes? I've been playing both versions interchangeably.

Edit: So uh, this is going to sound ridiculous, but as soon as I redeemed the Warthog through the gift-car message, my framerate went up. I was getting 52-ish at best before, now it's closer to 60.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Wait, you can buy cars you shouldn't have access to from the auction house? I assume this won't work with DLC cars, just the Warthog?

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Damn I love this game after finally diving in for a few hours today after VIP on PC finally got fixed.

So much fun, so much to do and it looks amazing. I'm thankfully not getting much stuttering, and when it does crop up it seems to be after playing for 2+ hours a restart seems to fix it for another couple hours.

Game is so addictive as it's so easy to keep telling yourself you'll quit after one more whatever you're doing. I hit level 20 and decided to call it a night as my arms were getting tired (playing with a T300RS wheel).

Evo X

Spent all my money on a Rolls Royce Dawn.

No regrets.

Might not win any races, but I look classy af rolling through Australia with my top down.

Megasoum

Banned

So you're saying it will check everybody who played but don't have it in their garage in the next 24h.

I assume this will continue after that since most people (me included) won't get to play the game in the next 24h

marrec

Banned
Alright so I know there are PC issues but I haven't read anything about how I can change controller presets?

Like, I need to change the "Activate" button to a button on my controller.

I mean, at least I can play it with relatively few issues on PC currently.

Hawk269

Helios-

Any update from the team on a patch for the PC version? The stuttering is pretty bad and although it looks spectacular in 4k and mostly 60fps, the stuttering is making the experience really bad and I don't want to play it.

CaLe

Will I also be able to play on PC if I purchase the game after it releases ? Or it's a pre-order exclusive ?

I assume it's not... But just want to make sure :)

DarkestHour

Banned
Is there an idiot's guide to playing co-op on PC? When my buddy and I try none of us get any kind of in-game notification about an invite and we can never join each other's session.

louiedog

Will I also be able to play on PC if I purchase the game after it releases ? Or it's a pre-order exclusive ?

I assume it's not... But just want to make sure :)

It's just how the stores work with Play Anywhere titles now, not a pre-order feature.

I got ReCore on Friday and it unlocked for both platforms.

Top Bottom