• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frank Ocean - Blonde |OT| These boys do cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaypah

Frank has been dropping so many gems lately that I stopped fiending for Booty Club. But if it's really coming up soon I'm amped! I've loved everything he put out recently and the old snippet of Booty Club sounded like straight fire.

giga

CLaZNZ9.png

EDT. So about to start.

This is starting off different though.

The other episode started off with Darondo, but this is beginning with Suicide.

LMAO, it has the line "But Frankie can't make it", so maybe this is an elaborate troll.

Ah, nvm, the hiphopheads gamethread shows this exact same set of songs. My bad, folks.

Let's go to the Bootyclub sometime else.

WolveyFTV

Neo Member
Frank's been on a roll lately. This shits great. Blonde is easily one of my favorite albums ever.

What's this booty club thing? I tried out the phone thing on my browser and a snippet of something played

EDIT: anybody think that we are gonna get a finalized version of ENDLESS this year?

Frank's been on a roll lately. This shits great. Blonde is easily one of my favorite albums ever.

What's this booty club thing? I tried out the phone thing on my browser and a snippet of something played

EDIT: anybody think that we are gonna get a finalized version of ENDLESS this year?
Malay Ho, the main producer behind Channel Orange, is releasing an album this year, with all of his collaborators having a presence on it. So, this song "Bootyclub" has been teased for a while, and is known to basically be a Frank Ocean track.

WolveyFTV

Neo Member
Malay Ho, the main producer behind Channel Orange, is releasing an album this year, with all of his collaborators having a presence on it. So, this song "Bootyclub" has been teased for a while, and is known to basically be a Frank Ocean track.

Thank you so much. I've never heard of Malay Ho, is this album his first one or does he have more?

Thank you so much. I've never heard of Malay Ho, is this album his first one or does he have more?
This is his first album, but he's produced a lot of artists' albums; Frank Ocean, Zayn Malik, and other bits of production around that. But his work with Frank is really what launched him, so all the instrumentation and the production of Channel Orange can be attributed to both Malay and Frank.

WolveyFTV

Neo Member
This is his first album, but he's produced a lot of artists' albums; Frank Ocean, Zayn Malik, and other bits of production around that. But his work with Frank is really what launched him, so all the instrumentation and the production of Channel Orange can be attributed to both Malay and Frank.

Alright thank you! Looking forward to his debut.

Was honestly so stoked to see him in six days.

Bon Iver, Arcade Fire, etc will still be amazing, but damn, Frank

Do we know why?
From the statement, it seems like production delays regarding his live show. It's vague, but Frank doesn't seem like the dude who'll do a show half-assed. It's shitty, but here's hoping when the live show is unveiled, we can see why.
I hope Frank's doing ok 😳
Yeah this is a lot of cancelled dates now.
I'm hoping he doesn't cancel Panorama.

Blader

What does "production delays behind their control" even mean? Solange just cancelled her Boston Calling appearance two nights ago for, word-for-word, the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom