• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Leynos

$5 off an order of $60, or more at play-asia.com. Expires September 13, 2015. Quote to see.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Cbajd5

Hey guys, I still have this... feel free to redeem it at your nearest Wii Shop Channel!
Please notify me when it gets redeemed so I can add a strikethrough (if I figure out how to do it).

1315454-grill_off_big_1.jpg

3128-3650-1114-9010

I redeemed it, thanks. It also helped me test something the the eShop redemption website (That even if you can't redeem Wii Shop codes on it you can still check if they're valid/unredeemed through it.) so double thanks.

Striking through is like this (Quote to see the tag, it's just "strike" though) by the way.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jotamide, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

x0NgVuQ.png
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U Mewtwo DLC (eShop) -- MB-A389F94CC454AED1 - Taken by gabbo. 3 entrants total.

t1438319388z1.png

Good luck!

Lebneney

Banned
I redeemed it, thanks. It also helped me test something the the eShop redemption website (That even if you can't redeem Wii Shop codes on it you can still check if they're valid/unredeemed through it.) so double thanks.

Striking through is like this (Quote to see the tag, it's just "strike" though) by the way.

Oh cool! And no worries. Nice, never knew about that website! I think I got a hang of the strikethrough.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Posted in another thread as well, but I also have a Grill Off with Ultra Hand code. Just let me know if you want it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
This is for the Wii?

Yes it is. You can redeem on Wii U as well through Wii mode.

Edit: I gave it to somebody in the other thread who asked for it since the expiration is very soon. I'm sorry if you did want it, but I wanted to make sure somebody got it before it expired.

I have a Mewtwo code for 3DS I won't be using.

First person to PM me the names the last three Ohio State Buckeyes quarterbacks gets it.

Edit - Taken!

cj_iwakura

Would anyone be interested in the holographic slip cover for The Evil Within (PS3)? I sold my copy, but I still have it for some reason.

I'll cover the shipping unless it's outside the US or something.

Foxix Von

It's my birthday today and I conveniently have some random codes to throw at you, gaf.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Foxix Von:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Foxix Von, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.
[URL="http://store.steampowered.com/app/307210/"][URL="http://store.steampowered.com/app/341070/"][/URL]
[/URL]Dusty Revenge:Co-Op Edition -- MB-39095469C7569AF6 - Taken by Eanan
Coin Crypt -- MB-A8069852E78DE7E3 - Taken by Megauap
Double Dragon Trilogy -- MB-FC4492A1E1C35D01 - Taken by cj_iwakura
t1cxE6r.gif
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes -- MB-30368FF860F87F7F - Taken by carlos
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II -- MB-B5E764BB4BB7257D - Taken by Benedict
Freedom Planet -- MB-5EBAB116AEB8EECB - Taken by pinkurocket
99 Spirits: Special Edition -- MB-9A937DB4B1041BB2 - Taken by Barajas_201
Will Fight for Food: Super Actual Sellout: Game of the Hour -- MB-8FF9842CAF6A1E74 - Taken by gurm3n
Stay Dead Evolution -- MB-4D406A8080CF158C - Taken by alr1ght

carlos

Thanks for fallen enchantress, Foxix Von :) Happy birthday!
Been looking for something engrossing and hope this will be it.
And freedom planet looks good, first time I ever heard of it, actually. I'll have to give it a try someday

I'll go ahead and thank everyone who has been contributing to help keep this legendary thread going :)

Sora_N

Key for Yo-Jin-Bo, I won't play this. Hmm, I might have done it wrong, I will repost tonight if there's an issue.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a key redeemable on JASTusa.com. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sora_N, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

YO-JIN-BO ~ THE BODYGUARDS -- MB-250E84D62659EE1C - Taken by crazyrabbits. 2 entrants total.

t1438563470z1.png

Your pal, Mikey "F-Bomb" Fassbender is getting in on this action as well. Quote to reveal the gift links!

Platformines

Deadcore

Ace "It's okay" Combat

Some game everyone talks about

Enjoy!

ExoSoul

Banned
Your pal, Mikey "F-Bomb" Fassbender is getting in on this action as well. Quote to reveal the gift links!

Platformines

Deadcore

Ace "It's okay" Combat

Some game everyone talks about

Enjoy!

Just to let you know everything has been taken, apparently a thank you message is asking too much of some people..

Eanan

Just use modbot instead.
Yeah you'd be surprised how many kleptomaniac lurkers are watching this thread like a hawk. Just watch when someone does the quote and reply to get it giveaway. They all come out of nowhere with 5 posts in a year statisitcs.

Deadstar

Anyone want the pc version of Guacamelee? It's the gold and super turbo edition. Quote my post and tell me your favorite lamb of god song.

Miff

I have an old Radeon 4850 graphics card if anyone wants (UK only), all I ask is that you reimburse postage via PayPal (about £5 I think) - PM me.

Don't think there will be much demand for this at all, but thought no harm in trying before discarding it. I dunno, maybe someone out there is putting together a weak box for something.

gurm3n

Neo Member
A key for Crystal Catacombs and an Epigenesis spare. They shouldn't be taken.

ModBot said:
Instructions for gurm3n:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Crystal Catacombs -- MB-291D688129C8843A - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.
Epigenesis -- MB-6ACDE0C81D5B3604 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 1 entrants total.

t1438971024z1.png

DarkPhantom

Neo Member
I don't know if this is allowed, but I was given these extra codes by the Rising Thunder team. Also, can someone tell me if this is taboo because I don't want to be doing anything forbidden.

Thanks, -Deimos. I didn't see the spaces. I just copied the tag from the example in the first post. I'll be sure to do it right next time

Top Bottom