• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

-Deimos

I don't know if this is allowed, but I was given these extra codes by the Rising Thunder team. Also, can someone tell me if this is taboo because I don't want to be doing anything forbidden.

Sorry, I don't know how to hide it
Delete the space between "[" and "/email".

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I have a PS3 chatpad I'm not using anymore. Also works on PC as a bluetooth keyboard but I can't remember if the touchpad mode works on PC or not.

Also an official PS3 Bluetooth remote control

And for the Zelda fans, I have a Zelda Phantom Hourglass collectors edition guidebook from primagames, and the accompanying poster (A1?) with a picture on one side, and the world map on the other.

Anyway, yours for the cost of postage - I'm in the UK so lets keep it to within Europe.

quote if you want it, rather than spamming my PMs :)

edited to add the BD remote and zelda stuff

illusionary

I have a PS3 chatpad I'm not using anymore. Also works on PC as a bluetooth keyboard but I can't remember if the touchpad mode works on PC or not.

And for the Zelda fans, I have a Zelda Phantom Hourglass collectors edition guidebook from primagames, and the accompanying poster (A1?) with a picture on one side, and the world map on the other.

Anyway, yours for the cost of postage - I'm in the UK so lets keep it to within Europe.

Hi! I'd actually be interested in all three, if the postage isn't too much. Do you know roughly how much it would be, shipping to the UK (Manchester)?

Eanan

How much is postage for just the ps3 chatpad do you as im interested. In in the UK also. Thanks

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Burstfire -- MB-F4EFBE7E368D8D98 - Taken by RS4-. 1 entrants total. - Taken by titch. 6 entrants total.

t1439293219z1.png

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Hi! I'd actually be interested in all three, if the postage isn't too much. Do you know roughly how much it would be, shipping to the UK (Manchester)?

The Zelda book will be quite expensive as it is big and heavy. I'm going to the post office this morning anyway, so I'll take everything and ask.

Edit - £2.80 second class. £5.45 first class. Not too bad. PM me your details if you want them

illusionary

The Zelda book will be quite expensive as it is big and heavy. I'm going to the post office this morning anyway, so I'll take everything and ask.

Edit - £2.80 second class. £5.45 first class. Not too bad. PM me your details if you want them
PMed - thank you!

Doubt anybody would want this...But they're just laying around...
I have the following xbox 360 codes for Metal Gear Rising Revengeance(Bought the CE for the figure,don't own a 360,have the game for ps3 =/).
Cyborg Ninja & custom body white armor.
Pm me with proof you own the game and they're yours.

titch

Managed to get another key for this!!!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (titch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Burstfire -- MB-F4EFBE7E368D8D98 - Taken by RS4-. 1 entrants total.

t1439310200z1.png

oldmario

judging from your last post in the thread have all 3 gone or just the zelda book? i was interested in the bluetooth control, is it for blu-ray control btw?

iNvid02

£10 off order on logitech store - expires 30th september 2015
they charge £8 delivery unless order is over £40 FYI

quote to see

Justinh

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Justinh, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Arma 2: Combined Operations -- MB-4E31D8D8527915AF Taken by FeelTheKick
The Legend of Korra -- MB-AF54019E951F7055 - Taken by Rainbowgun Taken by Rainbowgun

From what I understand, that Arma 2 bundle is all you need for the DayZ mod and The Legend of Korra, well I don't think it's horrible...

I've done this before, but I'm still nervous something will get messed up. So if you win please let me know in a PM that it did (to calm me down) or did not work (so I can get all huffy and figure out how I can make it right).

I wanted to wait until I had four games to give away. For some reason 4 games seems like a decent giveaway, but I got a little impatient and really just wanted to boss ModBot around.

Sajjaja

From what I understand, that Arma 2 bundle is all you need for the DayZ mod and The Legend of Korra, well I don't think it's horrible...

I've done this before, but I'm still nervous something will get messed up. So if you win please let me know in a PM that it did (to calm me down) or did not work (so I can get all huffy and figure out how I can make it right).

I wanted to wait until I had four games to give away. For some reason 4 games seems like a decent giveaway, but I got a little impatient and really just wanted to boss ModBot around.

Either Modbot isn't working or you messed up cause I entered for Korra and I haven't received a response lol. Thanks for the giveaway.

Justinh

So who won them lol?

Sorry, I didn't know people cared about that.

forgot to direct modbot to this thread. whoops

Yeah, I saw that post but was confused if this thread is what was referred to as "the Steam thread." I just remember that I didn't add that rule last time and there wasn't any problems then.

whoops

Maybe ModBot was mad at me for that little joke, who knows?
Or maybe I just effed it up...

Cleaning out my unused in-game code list. Take whatever you want. These are (almost) all for games with in-game shops/places to redeem a code.

AERENA Earthing Shell DLC (in-game) - AAEZ2934MLBF
Ghost Recon Phantoms E3 Avatar - E3AV1RLA8LWN6LI8
Ghost Recon Phantoms Starter Pack - E3ST30RBQOBXNXLI
Tera Boost/Pet Bonuses (in-game) - ocigrupfoa
Warframe 20,000 Credits and Affinity Booster - 695Q-M7N2-ACMT
Warframe 7-Day Booster - A933-6FB2-E165-DA4D
War Inc. Arsenal Bundle (redeem at http://thewarinc.com/) - GJSU-82UV-46WU-JOK4

kiyoaki

I'm giving away two GOG codes for Shadowrun Returns and Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut.

Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Dragonfall DC

Quote this post to reveal the codes. If you like the games, please consider buying Shadowrun: Hong Kong, which comes out on the 20th. Enjoy!

Skelter

Banned
I'm giving away two GOG codes for Shadowrun Returns and Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut.

Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Dragonfall DC

Quote this post to reveal the codes. If you like the games, please consider buying Shadowrun: Hong Kong, which comes out on the 20th. Enjoy!

Man, thought I got lucky but it says the first key is locked.

Catshade

Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Dragonfall DC

Tried to redeem Dragonfall, but it looks like I need to have 'the parent game'. I thought it was standalone..?

Wound up getting a free steam key for pid from Bundle Stars. Went to redeem it only to find I already had it. Steam, am I right? Quote to reveal the key, and enjoy.

Got a PlayStation TV today (UK), does anyone want the code that comes with it? It's for Worms Revolution Extreme, Velocity Ultra and OlliOlli and I have all of those already. First to quote this post gets the code.

Forgot the garbage dump rule, but too lazy to resubmit.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Memories of a Vagabond -- MB-20031E8086D79EF6 - Taken by Patrick S.
Pixel Puzzles: Japan -- MB-0EA7C28576FAB696 - Taken by Reila
Glacier 3: The Meltdown -- MB-632AC8B852C22D5B - Taken by gurm3n
Steel & Steam: Episode 1 -- MB-DF417101AC834405 - Taken by Loptous
Ballpoint Universe Infinite -- MB-30A5910545315751 - Taken by bulletbill10
Hyper Fighters -- MB-70973FDD1E8BB761 - Taken by illusionary
Gun Monkeys -- MB-3DB533106F78E043 - Taken by daydream

Sora_N

Bought the humble bundle for one game.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sora_N, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Neverending Nightmares -- MB-D9F1F2B5262E8269 - Taken by ExoSoul. 5 entrants total.
Beatbuddy -- MB-C791C7ED41DD7DE0
Crimsonland -- MB-7B14E576A1BCC956 - Taken by Accoun. 4 entrants total.

t1440479891z1.png

illusionary

I've had a code for the Black Ops 3 beta passed on to me, but I already have access on PS4 - so would anyone like the code? PM me and I'll send it across. I think this is a code that will redeem to give access on whichever platform you choose.

Edit: gone.

Hey there, I've got one copy of Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut and one of Cloudbuilt to hand out.

First person to respond with an image of how much they hate the stupid dumb awful series Twin Peaks (it is awful) will get DP.

First person to respond with an image of someone juggling LEGOS will get Cloudbuilt.

Both will be Humble gift links, and PM'd!

stufte

Hey there, I've got one copy of Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut and one of Cloudbuilt to hand out.

First person to respond with an image of how much they hate the stupid dumb awful series Twin Peaks (it is awful) will get DP.

First person to respond with an image of someone juggling LEGOS will get Cloudbuilt.

latest

Thanks!

Dicer

Banned

tumblr_md264cUe611qzi80do1_r1_500.gif

Leynos

I've got a Hori screen saver for the top-screen on a New 3DS XL if anyone wants. I believe that it will also fit a regular 3DS XL top-screen. I suppose that you could cut it down to size for the bottom screen if you want, but I don't know if the top-screen protector is any different than the bottom-screen protector.

If you want it, then send me a PM, and I will throw it, and instructions into an envelope for you.

Edit: guess that it won't work on the bottom screen, but if you still want it, then PM me before I throw it away.

Double edit: maybe this top-screen protector does work on the bottom. If you want it, let me know.

Edit: given away

I've got a Hori screen saver for the top-screen on a New 3DS XL if anyone wants. I believe that it will also fit a regular 3DS XL top-screen. I suppose that you could cut it down to size for the bottom screen if you want, but I don't know if the top-screen protector is any different than the bottom-screen protector.

If you want it, then send me a PM, and I will throw it, and instructions into an envelope for you.

The top won't work for the bottom, because the bottom section is made of a specific material to allow touch.

Vyse24

So I had this Humble code for Popcap games on Origin for a while and no one I knew was interested in having it. So that means you lucky people are gonna get a chance to get it. Good luck.

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vyse24, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

vRvbDCu.png
Peggle Deluxe, Bejeweled 3, Bookworm Deluxe, Escape Rosecliff Island, and Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe (Origin) -- MB-4A599A6CD15E1AAD - Taken by Eanan

The top won't work for the bottom, because the bottom section is made of a specific material to allow touch.

That's not true, it's a resistive touchscreen which is activated by pressing down on it. I used to cut out screen protectors for my DS from regular cellophane and it worked fine lol.

Top Bottom