• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Giggity_Dude

Neo Member
First time trying this ModBot thing, hope it works:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Giggity_Dude, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-083DF29BC7E67B06 - Taken by Barajas_201. 1 entrants total.
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-F24A2526F8570AEA - Taken by bulletbill10. 1 entrants total.
Race the Sun -- MB-E0AEB0B1F6234846 - Taken by Toki767. 1 entrants total.

t1442008920z1.png

cj_iwakura

This may or may not be used, Steam code for Exceed Gun Bullet Children, quote to reveal:

[Shill]also look for the translation patch we did since Nyu never translated it[/shill]

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Damn, Steam took too long to update. Wanted to get Suguri Collection, but oh well, too slow. Isn't one of them on PSN (that Acceleration of Surugi or whatever it's called)?

ClearData

Free PS2 Slim

I have a semi-functioning PS2 that has a weird video glitch where a scanline flickers over the screen. It can otherwise play games and everything else works as far as I know. It has been sitting in a drawer because I feel bad about throwing it out. It's just the console, no cables, no controllers, if someone wants it for parts or to use just send me the money for shipping and it is yours.

PM me.

illusionary

I gather that this stuff is going to expire on 19 September, so someone who wants it may as well benefit. :)

ModBot said:
I am giving away 1 Steam key and 5 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (illusionary, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

World of Warships Bonus Content (redeem at wargaming.net) -- MB-C801F657A05EA9DB - Taken by doctorcdcs. 3 entrants total.
SMITE Loki Pack (in-game redemption) -- MB-56B6251FFDBE6C56 - Taken by SicSemperTyrannis. 2 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Ghost Recon Phantoms Starter Pack (uPlay) -- MB-A947B507168EF2E0
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs (redeem at warframe.com) -- MB-C136B9C65C8262CE - Taken by DeejayKnight. 3 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Ghost Recon Phantoms E3 Avatar (uPlay) -- MB-42EBFC1990B88368
Magicka Wizard Wars Exclusive Staff and Blade (Steam) -- MB-E797F391E2BDD472

t1442350814z1.png

Shady859

Redbox free game rental spam FTW

First quote gets it, please don't reply if you took someone elses code.

Expires 9/27 11:59pm Central Time.

EDIT: Redbox..... lol oops I posted Gamefly rental.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game -- MB-64CAA6E980B09D28 - Taken by kiyoaki

DeviantBoi

Got this from Bundle Stars, but I already had them from a previous Humble Bundle. Hopefully someone can put them to good use.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DeviantBoi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

RPG Maker VX Ace & Character Hub & Rural Farms Pack -- MB-30B4ED378A7C9559 - Taken by Jotamide

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM - just try to pay things forward when you're able to.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first served.

xWBm0BY.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (uPlay) -- MB-B97CC96A382B9DC1 - Taken by Catshade. 16 entrants total.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Directors Cut -- MB-30EEC9B61944B359 - Taken by Marche90. 16 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Of Orcs and Men -- MB-B10DB4F6BE804049 - Taken by Sega1991. 11 entrants total.
Company of Heroes Complete Edition -- MB-E4475D5FE4FB7569 - Taken by illusionary. 4 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (uPlay) -- MB-4D86DE3CECC26804 - Taken by TMC. 8 entrants total.

t1443511517z1.png

Also, some quick quote to reveal things that aren't worth raffling:

Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan Steam Key.
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) Steam key.

Firestorm

If anyone plays one of the following games by Trion Worlds, I have a code from PAX for in game items in them:
  • Trove
  • Defiance
  • Rift
  • Devilian

m@cross

Is it worth offering up stuff like a used GameCube controller or is this mostly for digital game codes? I have a few things I was going to just toss in good will, but if it is ok to at least get shipping cost covered and people might actually want that sort of stuff, maybe I'll post em up,

Is it worth offering up stuff like a used GameCube controller or is this mostly for digital game codes? I have a few things I was going to just toss in good will, but if it is ok to at least get shipping cost covered and people might actually want that sort of stuff, maybe I'll post em up,

It's up to you, mang. People have offered physical stuff for free minus S&H before.

illusionary

I'm sure that you'd find interest in physical items of the likes of controllers - and where people do offer physical giveaways, asking for shipping to be covered is fairly typical. Digital giveaways are certainly more common due to their ease, but physical giveaways are far from unheard of. Of course, though, there's certainly no pressure! If you do choose to do a physical giveaway, it would be worth saying where you're based, as international shipping can be prohibitively costly.

Top Bottom