• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

i-Jest

Is it worth offering up stuff like a used GameCube controller or is this mostly for digital game codes? I have a few things I was going to just toss in good will, but if it is ok to at least get shipping cost covered and people might actually want that sort of stuff, maybe I'll post em up,

I'm down.

Sordid

A few Steam keys I have going spare, not worth modbotting these really! Quote to see them

Pressure -
Two Worlds II -
Gorky 17 -

EMan

I have Some Steam Codes from Humble Bundle I am giving Away(Quote To Reveal)
Goodbye Deponia
[/QUOTE]

Sir, You Are Being Hunted
[/QUOTE]

Xenonauts
[/QUOTE]

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I have Some Steam Codes from Humble Bundle I am giving Away(Quote To Reveal)
Goodbye Deponia

Sir, You Are Being Hunted
[/QUOTE]

Xenonauts
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Grabbed Deponia, thanks!

m@cross

Ok, since it seems ok to do and I would rather they go to a gamer and not a land fill....

You must pay shipping, at cost, I won't add anything but the cost to mail it and the cost of the box/packaging (if not free). Also don't ask if you aren't going to be patient, likely I'll bring stuff to the post office one day to get the price, and then another day once the cost clears paypal.

1 Silver GameCube controller, VG shape
1 Clear Mad Catz GameCube controller G-VG shape
1 Monopoly Party for GameCube w/case, disc is scuffed up, but should work

Quote to claim (all or whatever you want) and then if yours is the first quote, PM mailing info

You need to have paypal to cover shipping and please be in the US

Ok, since it seems ok to do and I would rather they go to a gamer and not a land fill....

You must pay shipping, at cost, I won't add anything but the cost to mail it and the cost of the box/packaging (if not free). Also don't ask if you aren't going to be patient, likely I'll bring stuff to the post office one day to get the price, and then another day once the cost clears paypal.

1 Silver GameCube controller, VG shape
1 Clear Mad Catz GameCube controller G-VG shape
1 Monopoly Party for GameCube w/case, disc is scuffed up, but should work

Quote to claim (all or whatever you want) and then if yours is the first quote, PM mailing info

You need to have paypal to cover shipping and please be in the US

I could certainly use the GC controller!

zugzug

If anyone plays one of the following games by Trion Worlds, I have a code from PAX for in game items in them:
  • Trove
  • Defiance
  • Rift
  • Devilian

dang jelly anyone else from PAX not use their codes. I'm like a Trion worlds junky. I play Rift, Defiance and keep watching their friday's stream for Devillian to get a code to get in.
I won the trove stream code for the ridable carpet so I got that going for me!

Joqu

Been looking through my unredeemed Humble Bundle Steam keys and found an old one I've got no use for. I'm assuming it still works, my apologies if it doesn't.

It's from Humble Indie Bunde V. Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor and Braid. Pretty nice.

First to quote will get a PM

Nairume

Banned
Been looking through my unredeemed Humble Bundle Steam keys and found an old one I've got no use for. I'm assuming it still works, my apologies if it doesn't.

It's from Humble Indie Bunde V. Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor and Braid. Pretty nice.

First to quote will get a PM
I wouldn't mind giving the later two a shot.

dot

Rainbow 6 Siege beta

HDCW-L6GA-JJCF-LEXF
EW6A-XYHP-CAFJ-X43F
DDWB-LC4Q-8MFE-APMH
CMRM-RKQM-WJAK-PXME

redeem in the uplay client

Firestorm

dang jelly anyone else from PAX not use their codes. I'm like a Trion worlds junky. I play Rift, Defiance and keep watching their friday's stream for Devillian to get a code to get in.
I won the trove stream code for the ridable carpet so I got that going for me!
My friend wasn't using her's either so just sent you all four. Got a bunch of PAX passes at cost from GAF so least I can do is give back!

Here's a bunch of Xbox One codes for the Rainbow Six Siege beta:

2XW4Y-HD6FG-232YG-QHPVM-PVQCZ
Q2VCK-FHMFF-WH7RR-FX6CQ-YJ6WZ
9PPPG-9X4HC-TJGYG-36VK6-QJQ3Z
9TK7P-RFJFM-DMGMR-V6W9F-XQX9Z
M4KF2-6XRXW-MMRY9-24F26-PCDTZ

First time trying Modbot system, These codes are for Xbox One
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Xbox One codes. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MendicantBS, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rainbow Six Siege Beta Code 5 -- MB-C12F1D5425A6B307 - Taken by AlmostMilk
Rainbow Six Siege Beta Code 4 -- MB-51F5F4BC038E5AC1
Rainbow Six Siege Beta Code 3 -- MB-E32A507101D2FE44 - Taken by Sordid
Rainbow Six Siege Beta Code 2 -- MB-3FE63C50FD693025 - Taken by Sch1sm
Rainbow Six Siege Beta Code 1 -- MB-B9032560002B142D

AIP

Just got a mail regarding Kill Strain alpha/beta. The sessions will be on Thursday 10/1 and Saturday 10/3 from 5pm-Midnight PST. PM me if you are interested.

Worthre

Neo Member
Rainbow 6 Siege Beta on Xbox One:

PRV4P-P64TT-3KM92-W6RDY-V9WMZ
9GJ27-63T4Y-KQGP2-YC6K6-6P7CZ
7T6HK-WYWV9-4G7JJ-CV46D-942DZ
4C3JJ-JTDW2-4JWXY-FWMVQ-4P4RZ

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for PunishedSnake:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PunishedSnake, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

1hFaqwB.png
KillStrain Beta PSN EU -- MB-B2E8CFBDF9F38A80 - Taken by lukiluk

CivRab

Xbox Rewards just sent me a Rainbow Six: Siege Beta Key and its been extended to the 4th, wont have enough time to play with all my destiny stuff going on so someone else might as well enjoy.
Quote to Reveal

edit: XBOX ONE

AHA-Lambda

ModBot said:
Instructions for AHA-Lambda:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (AHA-Lambda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Starcraft Beta 1 -- MB-329849B87DF8A89B - Taken by kennah
Starcraft Beta 2 -- MB-27CB68F508A959EF - Taken by dieter
Rainbow Six Beta 2 -- MB-CA8373A4F8BB1268
Rainbow Six Beta 3 -- MB-F484EAAE45CA0B5D - Taken by Judge Magister Zexion
Rainbow Six Beta 1 -- MB-5EB966D7375110C3 - Taken by Lone_Prodigy
Rainbow Six Beta 4 -- MB-FFBB92F4C15B7D46 - Taken by Strazyplus

Modbot message says Steam keys but Rainbow Six is for UPlay and Starcraft is for Battle.net

Hey there, it's your pal, Mikey "F-Bomb" Fassbender, with more games to give out!

First person to post a picture of Keanu doing some cool stuff (not in The Matrix) will get a copy of Sir, You are Being Hunted!

First person to post a picture of Pam Grier will get a copy of Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut!

First person to post a video of some awesome breakdancing will get a copy of Skullgirls!

Hey hey!

Eanan

Hey there, it's your pal, Mikey "F-Bomb" Fassbender, with more games to give out!

First person to post a picture of Keanu doing some cool stuff (not in The Matrix) will get a copy of Sir, You are Being Hunted!

First person to post a picture of Pam Grier will get a copy of Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut!

First person to post a video of some awesome breakdancing will get a copy of Skullgirls!

Hey hey!

any chance of skullgirls please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHVr5avDveU

Ezalc

Hey hey!

Skullgirls :D

Ah beaten by so little.

Try for QUBE then

Hey hey!

eating a sandwich is cool

keanusad1.gif

Top Bottom