• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

NoRéN

The first FORTY-TWO Americans (sorry I'm only wasting a single postage stamp on each of these) to quote this post and then PM me their shipping info will be mailed this pack of three Kid Icarus Uprising AR Idol cards.
CDhWH.jpg

May I have one?

IrishNinja

The first FORTY-TWO Americans (sorry I'm only wasting a single postage stamp on each of these) to quote this post and then PM me their shipping info will be mailed this pack of three Kid Icarus Uprising AR Idol cards.
CDhWH.jpg

i would not be mad if you sent me some, Master Ninja! PM incoming.

CDhWH.jpg

I think I'm still within the first 42. Guess I'll quote anyway.

vid

CDhWH.jpg

Yo! Please feed my desire to collect'em all!

Lucent

CDhWH.jpg

If you still have some, I'll gladly take one. =D

Edit: I PM'd you, but I didn't mention that in my post. lol

Paprikka

I got a free copy of DiRT 3 that should be redeemable through Steam for the first person to quote this post saying they want it.

Top Bottom