• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

The first FORTY-TWO Americans (sorry I'm only wasting a single postage stamp on each of these) to quote this post and then PM me their shipping info will be mailed this pack of three Kid Icarus Uprising AR Idol cards.
CDhWH.jpg

If you still have any I'd love one.

Interested GAFer to collect from the NR31 postcode region in England [on the coast just north of Suffolk].

Sorry, no posting by me but it is working and free! :)

Please quote and reply here and/or PM me.

notworksafe

Just got this from Fandango for seeing the Avengers this weekend:
Your purchase of tickets for Marvel's The Avengers has earned you a complimentary download of the song Comeback by Redlight King on iTunes.

Quote to reveal iTunes code

Rtas

I know its bad form to ask for things here but does anyone have a Catwoman DLC code for batman Arkham city on Xbox 360? Had the unfortunate instance of it being already used with my copy of the game.

Rtas

If it was a gift, pony up the 10 bucks for the dlc. Don't be cheap.

I'm not being cheap, I just genuinely haven't got the cash to pay for any DLC or Games and most likely won't for the next few months. Usually I wouldn't ask but I've become completely addicted to this game. If I had the money I'd have bought it by now, as I've got DLC for other games I wish to purchase also.

graywolf323

Promo code for 70% off up to three Origin downloads. Quote to see.

code seems to be rather limited

thought I'd grab Syndicate with it but no go but it would work on Darkspore if I wanted to buy that (which I don't)

edit: alright from messing around it seems it works on most everything released before this year (except Battlefield 3 & third party games)

awesome of you to give this away Dug, hopefully someone else finds a use for it :)

edit 2: list of games that work - http://store.origin.com/store/ea/search/?keywords=conversion+ad+hoc

I am dropping out of my copy (didn't realize my brother had it already - oops.)

So... I'm assuming anyone who quotes it will get it from Whitehawk.

Sorry guys!

Trouble

Banned
2 Codes for LostWinds for iOS (iPhone/iPad). Quote to get them. Thank Starbucks, it's the free app this week, I grabbed 2 extra.

RS4-

I'm giving away Steam codes for the following games to one person.

Steel Storm: Burning Retribution
Really Big Sky
Alien Shooter
Alien Shooter 2
Altitude

Quote this post with a picture of your favorite video game character.

lMMe7.gif

Yikes, had to resize

Any UK peeps interested in old console stuff?

Original PAL Playstation (in a clear blue case, pretty sure it's modded too as it plays the SFEX+ below)
Gran Turismo (PAL)
Streetfighter EX plus alpha (NTSC/Japan - disc only)

DC
Chu Chu Rocket (PAL)
Biohazard Code Veronica (NTSC/Japan) - LE in red sleeve

PS2
Final Fantasy X (NTSC/Japan)

Gomu Gomu

Original PAL Playstation (in a clear blue case, pretty sure it's modded too as it plays the SFEX+ below)
Gran Turismo (PAL)

DC
Chu Chu Rocket (PAL)

PS2
Can I take the DC with it's games please?

V_Ben

Banned

Gran Turismo (PAL)

DC
Chu Chu Rocket (PAL)

PS2

Umm, I'd love the old PS1... That would be amazing :O

Edit: Ah, I didn't see Stupacabra's post.

I'd quite like that modded PSX and SFEX > . >
Don't suppose you're close to the TS16 area? The OG Playstation is heavier than I remember at 1.3kg! I'll look into postage, supposedly Collect+ is cheapest. I forgot to add that it's not boxed but it'll come with 2 old controllers (no analogs!) and a PAL converter box. SFEX is fairly scratched up btw but it loads :/

Can I take the DC with it's games please?

Sorry if it wasn't clear but it's just 2 DC games, no console. I actually would still have it but I lent it to some distant relative and they never gave it back.

Top Bottom