• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fresh from George Broussard's twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Struct09

They wanted to get DNF for the final round of the PAX Omegathon a couple years back, it would be awesome if it happens this year.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
xbhaskarx said:
http://www.thewho.com/images/media/albums_large/uk_wgfa_ep.gif

Something something something...

*puts on sunglasses*

... insert corny one-liner pun here.

YEAHHHHHHH!?

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
If Gearbox puts Aliens on hold to finish Duke I'm gonna rage.

Wasn't that canc--no, wait, that was the Obsedian Alien RPG that sounded interesting. My bad. Rage on.

iammeiam said:
Not an FPS fan, but I would totally purchase a CE of this if it included a making-of DVD (or, you know, 10.)

Although, I have no idea what gaming will use as the vaporware gold-standard if this game ever does materialize.
:lol

10 DVD set of 12 years of 'behind the scenes' video. :lol

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It could be the worst, unbalanced, unpolished game in history and I'd still buy it.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
ZealousD said:
You think they're incapable of endlessly delaying titles with a slim chance of actually coming out?

*coughAliensColonialMarinescough*
Sega actually put the game on hold since they wanted to see how Aliens vs. Predator 3 sold first.

I don't think we can blame Gearbox for this one.

Rich!

[Nintex] said:
someone change the thread title to: "DUKE NUKEM FOREVER SHOWN TOMMOROW OMG"

...Tomorrow? Really?

Oh fuck, I can see myself tomorrow putting down a preorder on DNF at work. The listing for it has been on the system for ten years. :lol :lol

[Nintex]

richisawesome said:
...Tomorrow? Really?

Oh fuck, I can see myself tomorrow putting down a preorder on DNF at work. The listing for it has been on the system for ten years. :lol :lol
2K Games is unveiling something big at PAX this year – and we want to share it with everyone – whether or not you are going to the show. We’ll be streaming the first day of PAX live from our booth and giving you exclusive access to everything we’re doing – and it’s going to be AWESOME. RSVP for the show now – and see you at 10 AM on Friday, September 3rd – live from PAX!
COME GET SOME!

Rumours of Duke's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated...

2iw0j92.jpg

Denzar

Will hold breath untill confirmation...

Anyway, if there is one studio capable of making a funny Duke game it's Gearbox.

Gearbox is the best thing that could have happened to DNF. A competent and efficient developer to complete and fine-tune ten years of work from 3D Realms. This is the realistic and only means in which the game could come out. Plus this is more of a 3D Realms/Gearbox collaboration given that Gearbox are finishing a game that has been in development for over a decade.

If this hits the 360 I'm there day one. Seeing the 3D Realms logo when the game boots up. God it would be epic. It would be both hilarious and awesome if the game came out and got 90+ scores and revolutionised the genre. I remain hopeful and optimistic with a degree of caution.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Rlan said:
Oh no! Duke's turned into a Pig Cop!

Incidentally, those bad Duke PSP / DS games are still coming.

If it's them.... I won't be happy.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Leonsito said:
It would be awesome if they show a teaser that only says IT'S DONE and then nothing more.

All that's left after epicness like that is for Miyamoto to jump onstage wearing a Link costume.

McNum

Struct09 said:
They wanted to get DNF for the final round of the PAX Omegathon a couple years back, it would be awesome if it happens this year.
That would be the perfect way to announce that "IT'S DONE!" Final Omegathon round: Dukematch Forever! Now that would be one hell of a crowd pleaser.

I still can't really believe that Duke Nukem Forever suddenly seems like something plausible again. I must have that game, out of sheer curiosity. If it's great, it was worth waiting for. If it's awful, it will forever be a game of legend. I just want to see which it is firsthand now.

This would probably be the only game that would have me interested in seeing a making of dvd.

CE Day one! Make it happen Gearbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom