• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fresh from George Broussard's twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
2K Games is unveiling something big at PAX this year – and we want to share it with everyone – whether or not you are going to the show. We’ll be streaming the first day of PAX live from our booth and giving you exclusive access to everything we’re doing – and it’s going to be AWESOME. RSVP for the show now – and see you at 10 AM on Friday, September 3rd – live from PAX!

WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW

Yeah, I mean it's stupid but provided it comes out for the 360 I'll buy it no matter what the reviews are like. I'll preorder that motherfucker.

notworksafe said:
JZLpc.jpg

bah...beaten!

FTW

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I'm gonna buy the shit out of this on PC if it gets confirmed. Those leaked videos/design docs from the last cancellation were badass.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
To be honest, for the marvel that is Duke Nukem, everyone should buy it for those pour souls who worked their lives on it.

Duke Nukem was more enjoyable than Doom to me.

enzo_gt said:
To be honest, for the marvel that is Duke Nukem, everyone should buy it for those pour souls who worked their lives on it.

In the meantime let's play Shadow Warrior.

raviolico

enzo_gt said:

same here. it turned the "Doom genre" into into the "Duke3D genre" for me back then.

AColdDay

I'm so happy that this still exists! I love it, and I can't wait for tomorrow. This is coming from someone whose sole experience with Duke Nukem is reading about its development process these past ten years.

If DNF is announced, please, for the love of gosh, give an ironclad release date with it. There will still be jokes, but hopefully less of them.

Leonsito

I'm confused now, will be get something tomorrow from the 2K games stream, or do we have to wait for the Gearbox conference on Sunday ?

StuBurns

Banned
Leonsito said:
I'm confused now, will be get something tomorrow from the 2K games stream, or do we have to wait for the Gearbox conference on Sunday ?
I think tomorrow we should get a trailer and release date, that would be nice, maybe a gameplay demo on Sunday, that'd be cool too. No idea though.

DieH@rd

Banned
darkressurection said:
Just imagine if a downloadable demo came out tomorrow, the internet would implode on itself.

No, internet would implode if they announce the game, but give no release date. :lol

Struct09

Ghost Leviathan said:
Can we get an ETA on how many hours until PAX starts? I'm thinking of staying up for this.

It's just before 2:00 PM PST right now, and PAX opens up at 10:00 AM PST tomorrow. So 20 hours from now.

Imagine if they pulled a Sega Saturn and went up to the front of the PAX presentation and said "Duke Nukem Forever. $59.99, in stores NOW!"

Internetz would vaporize.

Just checking. . . but do people really expect this to be good?

Or are people just excited because they know its going to be funny and shit at the same time?

StuBurns

Banned
Galvanise_ said:

Or are people just excited because they know its going to be funny and shit at the same time?
I think it'll be better than KZ3 will.

Galvanise_ said:

I expect it to be not bad, sort of like a B-tier FPS, except better because it has the Duke and more importantly is Duke Nukem Forever.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Galvanise_ said:

It's going to be excellent. Some of us still appreciate shooters with a sense of humor.

Galvanise_ said:

The demo reel that leaked when 3D Realms was shut down actually looked pretty awesome.

Leonsito

Genesis Knight said:
Imagine if they pulled a Sega Saturn and went up to the front of the PAX presentation and said "Duke Nukem Forever. $59.99, in stores NOW!"

Internetz would vaporize.

I'm picturing in my head the crowd running out from PAX to the stores :lol

Galvanise_ said:

An average FPS with some great one-liners is more than enough.

I'll buy sight-unseen. Put it up for pre-order on Steam and it is an instant buy.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
If this is true....I will die. My heart won't be able to take it.

STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS GODDAMNIT

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
charsace said:
This guy needs to shut the fuck up.

There it is! I was waiting for that! Mr. Broussard, you are now in the same area as Peter Molyneux where if you are interviewed, tweeted, mentioned, or really anything; someone somewhere thinks you should shut the fuck up.

Congrats!

Oh, please be DNF

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
speculawyer said:
An average FPS with some great one-liners is more than enough.

I'll buy sight-unseen. Put it up for pre-order on Steam and it is an instant buy.

This. So much this.

And frankly, Gearbox games are usually great. Half-Life: Opposing Force, Halo 1 PC, Borderlands, etc.

Corto

In a weird kind of way I think the Dudebro's bunch are a little responsible for this... This if it is DNF that will be unveiled tomorrow. And for that you guys simply rock! Kudos :D

[Nintex]

I will forever call this industry stupid if there isn't a product called 'Duke Nukem Forever' released between now and the end of next year. Every rumor or tidbit about this game is still posted everywhere on the internet and you can bet that lots and lots of gamers want to see what all the fuzz is about and would gladly pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom