• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Steins Gate are Amazon Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

Well we the 2003 series on sale yesterday so...there was that.

But yeah, if anyone wants FMA:B, best to get it sooner rather than later. It has expired and the original series will likely follow suit in July.

I could use the original too though I don't live in Canada, lol.

It doesn't seem like Amazon sold out of Collection 2. Just ran out of copies they were willing to sell for that price.

So I'd say there's always a chance it goes on sale again.

If they get more in, I'll buy from there as well and cancel the Funimation order I just did ($38 with the shipping included).

Funimation's website has both on sale, FYI, not just part two. Shipping is a killer though if you're outside of US.
Well we the 2003 series on sale yesterday so...there was that.

But yeah, if anyone wants FMA:B, best to get it sooner rather than later. It has expired and the original series will likely follow suit in July.

Yeah, I only saw that deal because of some kind soul's post in a thread about FMA's rights being lost. Then I saw this thread and thought Amazon you magnificient bastards and entered this thread...

Fjordson

Grabbed both FMA volumes, admittedly pushed on by Funimation losing the license.

I remember enjoying the original years ago on Adult Swim, guess I should finally check out Brotherhood.

Grabbed both FMA volumes, admittedly pushed on by Funimation losing the license.

I remember enjoying the original years ago on Adult Swim, guess I should finally check out Brotherhood.

I've heard from basically everyone I know that's seen it is that it's better than then original series and closer to the manga.

StoneFox

Sad news that Funimation lost FMA. I guess it was out of their hands.

Though, I wish they would release Outlaw Star on Blu ray already. :(

mjc

I decided to order both parts of FMAB from Funimations site...I was thinking of gambling and seeing it they show up on streaming sites down the road, but that's risky.

Sad news that Funimation lost FMA. I guess it was out of their hands.

Though, I wish they would release Outlaw Star on Blu ray already. :(

They said Outlaw Star (I think) would be on Blu-Ray like... 3 years ago? Something like Otakon 2013 or 2012 (I was there when they announced it).

I habitually check AMZ and Best Buy's daily deals and treated myself to Steins Gate this morning w/ Prime Now after a quick google and seeing how highly regarded it is. Five eps in and am enjoying it so far

Kind of an anime newb. As far as TV series go I've watched... Bebop, Hajime No Ippo, some Ranma and Full Metal Alchemist... daz bout it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom