• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Found a new artist I like: http://idothiswithmyhands.tumblr.com/

tumblr_mwqysvm08h1rpd3ouo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mw0aflYFTl1rpd3ouo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtumsx2ZOj1rpd3ouo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtlhpwsVU31rpd3ouo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrzt3yNYwH1rpd3ouo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mr6vk7N9h91rpd3ouo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mks7wdTlxf1rpd3ouo1_500.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Fine, here it is. You can check out the full version here. This is obviously cropped, not that it's lewd or anything. Just bulgy *wink wink*

fursona5geiq.png

Sometimes I wonder how life would be like if animal and/or mythological creature-human hybrids exist.

Lots of STDs.

Also, yup. I have a new fursona name *Poses*

It's because I didn't want to use my real name for my fursona any more.
Yes, my real name is Farrow.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Less, actually. If my guess is right. Because a single virus will have difficulty adapting itself to multiple types of human-animal genomes.

(Assuming animal-humans are examples of convergent evolution along different evolutionary lines instead of grafts on top of a human base through, say, genetic engineering.)

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Less, actually. If my guess is right. Because a single virus will have difficulty adapting itself to multiple types of human-animal genomes.

(Assuming animal-humans are examples of convergent evolution along different evolutionary lines instead of grafts on top of a human base through, say, genetic engineering.)

Square

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Fire Candy had a plot like that.
Fire Candy takes place in a near-future fictional Earth, where unexplained but worldwide hormonal discrepancies in the human species brought a catastrophic crackdown of humanity's ability to reproduce themselves, depriving them forever of such a natural asset. Searching for a way to prevent their own extinction, humans found a way out of the crisis by means of interbreeding with animals, thus giving birth to the so-called Halfs, hybrids between human beings and beasts.

Not a lot of furriness though.

Chuck

Still without luck
You didn't commission you other one that long ago though. Did rates go up even more?

edit: oh wow, 2 years ago! Jeez, he really don't post that much stuff on FA does he.

Now I've forgotten this part: what's "kemono"?

I use it as an umbrella term for the Japanese style of drawing anthropomorphic characters, which is stylistically and in some ways, fundamentally, very different from how the west approaches the subject. It has the nickname of "beast" style, since kemono means "beast".

Top Bottom