• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

see5harp

this el-p album is GODLY trunk muzik, too bad there arent more features on it, the killer mike/danny brown songs are so great

I think he could have had a few more guest spots for rappers but only because the second half is much less hype than the first half. That song with Killer Mike and Despot with the incredible synth section is pretty relentless . I think the only song I really love on the second half is the last song.

PBY

Banned
No hype train this time- but some twitter rumors indicate that IDL Remix might be dropping thursday night. Just saying. Hype train firmly planted in the station.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Blackace...this mix man. I damn near lost it hearing Mystikal. Gdlk mixing.
Mystikal was a must! lol was trying to find a good balance of old and new on this mix

WOOOOOP WOOOOOP

Thanks man
Yes sir!

Fucking right, I feel like it's been forever since we got a new mix. Wasn't the last one ignorant 9?

Yeah, been a second.. I have been hustling so hard lately it ain't funny...

Last week Thursday to Sunday(aka Monday morning) DJing.. Then tonight (Tuesday) to Saturday (aka Sunday) been nuts...

Also wanted to make sure I gave you enough different music.. lol

Man these Schoolboy + Tiron & 2 Chainz + Drake tracks are fucking bullshit.
Couldn't finish either. Terrible production on both.
I had a shitty day at work and was hoping to come home to some fresh new music.
:(

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Mystikal was a must! lol was trying to find a good balance of old and new on this mix

Yes sir!

Yeah, been a second.. I have been hustling so hard lately it ain't funny...

Last week Thursday to Sunday(aka Monday morning) DJing.. Then tonight (Tuesday) to Saturday (aka Sunday) been nuts...

Also wanted to make sure I gave you enough different music.. lol

Well shit good for you, much rather have you out there making money than sitting around feeding us greedy bitches your mixes.

Kaizer

Banned
It's here! Clean version, full of tags. That's that shit I don't like. But I'll take it.

I Don't Like (Remix ft. Kanye West, Pusha T, Big Sean, and Jadakiss) - Chief Keef

w9nke.gif

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Sounds like music ye old hustlers would trap to. Hustling gold for armor upgrades, fine jewelry, and robes made of ten animals. This shit bangs.

Who keeps sending for Big Sean though? >:| Stop the madness.

edit:
Damn, needs a Rick Ross grunt in there somewhere, beat is tough as hell.

Yes. I agree. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom