• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Ya'll be hyping some mediocre shit, beat is amazing though.

:/
to each their own
dno2.png

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
I was sitting back a couple days and wondering if that Hollohan video would get posted here. I was gonna do it myself but I was more curious to see if somebody else would. Not many others here follow the battle scene like I do from what I gathered. But yea that shit is real. Glad to see you liked it.

It's just a shame that most people here seem to be ignoring it.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Totally off subject but everytime I hear Wacka shout out Riverdale I can only think of Archie and Jughead going hard in the paint...

cacophony

the harmony korine movie with james franco as riff raff is going to be so amazing. too bad he couldnt get riff raff to play himself and really bring the rice out

Gotta love the original producer getting salty. It's a REMIX, you dumb young ninja. It's not being sold, you can't sue. You should be glad Kanye remixed your beat, which automatically gives you more publicity

kamspy

I Don't Like is great, once again, marred by a fucking Lil Sean verse.

WTF

I'm trying to think of another instance when an artist let his own work suffer for someone on his label. At least not to this degree. We've got the best output from Kanye -ever- going on right now, and Lil Fucking Sean is there to shit it all up.

I'm only gonna trim the fat of so many of these songs Yeezy and go back to regular crunk rap.

I don't really wish death on people, but it would kinda solve a lot of problems in the hip hop game if Drake accidentally pop Lil Sean (directly in the forehead) during a studio session when they are giggling, playing with brand new guns between verses and manicures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom