• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novid

Banned
The remix is not horrible. if i was 16 and had my heroes remix my stuff i would be cursing up a storm on twitter on my haters too.

Mercy is my jam until the Total Recall breakdown.

Theraflu is a pile of dog shit..

Forreal. Mercy is great until it goes to Scarface mode. I love that portion of the beat but it ruins the flow of the track.

But 2 Chainz comes back with a vengeance and puts them all to shame.

Don't Like remix isn't working at all for me. It does need Flocka and company instead of GOOD Music.

I don't like remix is so sick. My reaction is that Lil B gif of him going ham, someone post that gif

First time i'd say this but I woulda liked to hear Rick Ross on the beat

Omzz

i remember big sean talking about the good music album and sayin "yo i went in on the album" or something like that

is this all he came up with?

My God.....

I Don't Like Remix.....

MY GOD

i7oVLtXsoDpZn.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>> Mercy + Theraflu. Not a supporter of #ballaballa #castlerap music, but this is good stuff.

Novid

Banned
Ross and Maybach should be on the phone for a third remix of i dont like and a second remix for Keef's "She Say She Luv Me" (which is his best song of the mixtape)

overcast

I Don't Like is better than Mercy.

Swag Kanye isn't THAT good. Lets not get carried away. If anything it's the worst Kanye.

//B1G

Banned
damn, see this why i can't be active in here... like 4 pages of you dudes tripping over some shitty remix of a originally shitty track.
i can't tell if it's tongue in cheek or if you fools are being serious. it is a video game forum after all i guess...

PBY

Banned
damn, see this why i can't be active in here... like 4 pages of you dudes tripping over some shitty remix of a originally shitty track.
i can't tell if it's tongue in cheek or if you fools are being serious. it is a video game forum after all i guess...

Step 1: turn up your speaker volume to the max
Step 2: Play IDL Remix
Step 3: Imitate these moves for 4 minutes:
GD2wa.jpg

If you still don't like it... Theres nothing I can do for u

iavi

haha, I was just thinking of this as well. That traptronic balla balla gahbage

I really hope "a fart nigga" becomes a thing. Well, maybe not. Shit still makes me laugh though.

I can't lie, I actually heard "a fart nigga, that's that shit I don't like" in the remix after reading it here, and lol'd pretty damn hard.

I actually enjoyed Big Sean on Mercy, but yeah he kills the song on this one. Should have put on Wacka instead.

Oh and Blackace ignorant mix....good as always. I put on for my city on on for my city.

DominoKid

i listened to the IDL remix for like half my workout just now. its so ignant lol.

unlike yall though i (surprisingly) don't want to hear everybody (rawse, waka, gucci, etc) and they mama get up on it.
they dont need to play this out like Tony Montana.
i'll accept a Lil B remix (good lord i cant imagine it lmao) but thats it.

Step 1: turn up your speaker volume to the max
Step 2: Play IDL Remix
Step 3: Imitate these moves for 4 minutes:
GD2wa.jpg

If you still don't like it... Theres nothing I can do for u

the formula.

i am surprised yall dont like big sean on this though. his verse is my second favorite behind kanye. they're all good except for jadakiss
really why i jadakiss even on this. i love how Ye reaches out to the youth and the vets in the game*, but why.

*i think this often goes unnoticed. ye deserves a whole lot more credit than he gets for this. nobody bridges the gap (in many ways really) like him.

I don't see what video games have to do with people's taste in rap...
And it's Trap music, what did you expect?

that "I Don't Like" remix is tough. Ain't nothing like some good old fashioned ig'nant trap music. Pusha T went in, but Big Sean felt out of place, not an awful verse, just didn't fit imo.

overcast

Swag ye is godtier ye. get yo castle swag up.
How could that be if his 2 best albums (CD and MBDTF) were not swag albums. I do like WTT though. Mercy and Theraflu weren't that good. I Don't Like Remix is pretty good for what it is. Shit slaps.

Big Sean just fucking sucks. So we should be expecting GOOD album to be completely ignant?

We need to have a talk about this balla balla shit. I'm one more average, repetitive bass Kanye "hoodtronic" song away from a major rant.

DominoKid

We need to have a talk about this balla balla shit. I'm one more average, repetitive bass Kanye "hoodtronic" song away from a major rant.

BALLA BALLA FOREVER

Traptronic Ye = Best Ye

on a serious note, im glad Ye is making some straight up fun, party music these days.
after 808s and MBDTF this is sorely needed.

What?

You don't have to like everything man.

People have different tastes. Just because you think it's shitty doesn't make it so.

One man's trash and all that.

I don't like (lol pun) a lot of stuff that gets posted in this thread but it doesn't automatically make it trash...it just means I don't like it (pun not intended).

So basically let dem boys cook/trip out.

I swear some of you are on some fun police shit.

How dare they enjoy that thing I don't care for

Ace: ignorant10 slapped, was a nice warm up to my workout.

I Don't Like makes me wanna go out and knock out some old lady walking down the street and then post a video on the internet. Ballaballa Kanye is the nicest.

Ignorant10 is my new favorite DJ Ace mix. I hope the I Don't Like Remix pops up in Ignorant11. Side-note, has there been any word on when that new Childish Gambino mixtape is supposed to be released? In a Coachella interview, he said to look forward to it "really really soon." There were rumors of it dropping a few Sundays ago, but I haven't heard anything since then.

RJT

Those pages also had links to new a Ab-Soul track, Chuuwee's album release date, and praise for Add-2. Some people bumping shit you don't like is not a reason to stay away from the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom